Limited Too shops to become Justice s...

Limited Too shops to become Justice sites

There are 22 comments on the LA Daily News story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Limited Too shops to become Justice sites. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Tween Brands Inc. said Tuesday it's converting nearly 600 Limited Too stores to its lower-priced Justice brand as cost-conscious parents steer their children toward more discounted stores.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lizzie

Omaha, NE

#22 Nov 27, 2010
Alison wrote:
LIMITED ROO ROCKED! I don't know who justice thinks they are but they expect to get custumors because their clothes are cheaper than Limited Too. Even though limited to I have to admit WAS a little expensive, their clothes were worth it. Justice's clothes are cheaper but they aren't worth the money. And soon their just gonna raise the prices! I ALWAYS wanted to model for Limited Too's catazine but not anymore! I wouldn't wanna model in some ugly clothes! Like those ZEBRA PRINT and SPLATTER PAINT PRINT! Those are hideous! They're tying to make trends but they just don't know how to! At limited too they actually made CUTE and TRENDY outfits. At justice, they believe inventing new trends are to completely change them up and try to make rediculous look cute! But just like limited too did, they didn't COMPLETELY change up the outfits, they just updated them and eventually, they'll change! I don't knwow about you but those models must be embarassed and there is no way I'd wear them unless they chnage their style! Baithing suits--err OK i may wear the hearts bikini! MAY wear. To me, justice tryies way too hard and I'd rather pay $32.00 (dollars) for a cute purple sweater than $22.95 for a zebra print sweater
first of all, those were the old days. i thought the limited too clothes were just dumb and old schooled. now, justice has awesome and modern clothes, the deals are better, and its SO worth buying clothes there! too bad, theres no more Limited Too, Justice has taken complete control!
moshi

Bothell, WA

#23 Jul 29, 2013
good Lord jutice is even worse than before! It's now all neon, sparkly, and shiney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
making money online - tips and suggestions (Jun '12) 3 min sunny 16
50 Worst Cities to Live In 4 hr Gene 1
Poll Did God Intend For The Races To Be Separate? (Sep '12) 23 hr Jls 9
Mark Zuckerberg Is Building 'Oppressive' Wall: ... Tue Just Sayin 2
Romel Esmail & Bella Esmail Moore Tue Bella Esmail Moore 1
Cops: Suspect Dumped Vile Slurry In Pool Mon David 1
Southern California Mega-Quake coming soon! Mon Pastor Mel 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages