Costco store announced for Woodland H...

Costco store announced for Woodland Hills

There are 29 comments on the LA Daily News story from Aug 17, 2010, titled Costco store announced for Woodland Hills. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A $50 million Costco will be the anchor tenant at The Village at Westfield Topanga, a mixed-use project planned for Victory Boulevard and Topanga Canyon Boulevard in Woodland Hills, officials said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carlos Danger

United States

#23 Apr 1, 2014
need some medical marijuana shops ;)
Lourette

United States

#24 Mar 24, 2015
CANT WAIT!!!!:)
jtz

Huntington Beach, CA

#25 Apr 29, 2015
They will be relocated...Costco does not terminate employees based on warehouse closure.
West Valley Dave Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably.
Jared

Woodland Hills, CA

#26 Aug 16, 2015
Chrystal wrote:
I hope the one on Roscoe does close; that area is a disgusting human-vermin infested pit! extremely dangerous with LOTS of crime.
you're a dumb ignorant piece of shit, you don't know what you're talking about, keep your lame comments to yourself
mikey

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Aug 16, 2015
Wow that's great
Hey baby

Oceanside, CA

#28 Aug 17, 2015
Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a dumb ignorant piece of shit, you don't know what you're talking about, keep your lame comments to yourself
That area is fine and has a great strip club within walking distance from the store.
dustin

Chula Vista, CA

#29 Aug 22, 2015
Dang

Since: Aug 15

San Fernando Valley

#30 Aug 23, 2015
I wonder how many businesses will be effected by Cotsco. Many people in that area did not shop in Cotsco becasue it was not near.
Chris R

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Sep 28, 2015
Real LIfe in LA wrote:
Did they do the traffic studies? Close Costco on Roscoe and move it to the Warner Center? Great....if you have been to Costco on Roscoe, NOBODY speaks english and it is a dump compared to other Costcos. You guys just turned the wonderful warner center into a slum and a traffic nightmare. It will not increase business for the mall.....Costco is a one stop shop. Just wait for the holidays, and rush hour traffic. I will not be dining in the area or going that way. There will be more congestion and more trash in warner center than ever before. Hey Zine, did you ask your constituents? I hear the Neighborhood council is pissed.
I will still go out to Westlake to shop. A much better store, and people speak english.
As per the 24 car gas station.....traffic nightmare.
Another step to turning the valley into a bigger garbage can.
Yep.. I tried to get into Costco, 2 days ago, Saturday 9/26/15.. 40 minutes and could not get a parking spot. I would have parked very far and walked.. No luck.. I drove later to the Costco in Northridge.

They have ruined the area... The traffic at Topanga and Victory was already horrible...the old Costco at Roscoe was a far better location... easy in, easy out...and next to Home Depot which was convenient.

I will never every try it again. and I will avoid the area completely, especially with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Chris R.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Http://miamicocatea.com 1 hr Paul calais 5
News 1 Dies After Being Shot Multiple Times In Torso... 3 hr tellinitlikeitis 5
Alec Baldwin Is A Disgusting Human Being!! (Sep '11) 3 hr Guest 23
News Steve McQueen (Mar '12) 8 hr James 4
News Thousands gather in downtown LA for women's march 11 hr ThomasA 7
News Bangladeshi' shot dead during robbery in Los An... 12 hr Hey Dude 2
--- Pres TRUMP 100% Match w/ ANTICHRIST, TRIB --- 13 hr stirringYTubeNews 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance