Ever had sex with a celebrity

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brad

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Ever had sex with a celebrity.....I did...in Las Vegas!
Dumb Blonde

La Mesa, CA

#2 Aug 23, 2012
brad wrote:
Wayne Newton doesn't count.
brad

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Picked her up at at a club, she sneaked me in her suite, she's very famous and been in the news lately. She told me not to tell or she'll never screw me again! She has big tits and loves to screw.....she promised to call me when she's free for a few days so we can "meat" in Vegas once more for another romp! Not very tight but hell, she's beautiful and famous!
james

Corona, CA

#4 Aug 25, 2012
brad wrote:
Your "celebrity" was a guy, kweer-o. Its okay to say that you enjoyed his load... what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Did you take it up the butt too??
anonymous

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Sep 1, 2012
yeah I have, several times

But I always wake up before the good part, no problem at least I don't have to change my sheets afterward

Doris Mullens

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Sep 2, 2012
brad wrote:
Picked her up at at a club, she sneaked me in her suite, she's very famous and been in the news lately. She told me not to tell or she'll never screw me again! She has big tits and loves to screw.....she promised to call me when she's free for a few days so we can "meat" in Vegas once more for another romp! Not very tight but hell, she's beautiful and famous!
sounds like lady gaga
Jimbo

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Doris Mullens wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like lady gaga
cant be. Lady Gaga dosnt have big tits. Otherwise, yea I would have thought the same thing you did.
bubba

Houston, TX

#10 Sep 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
yeah I have, several times
But I always wake up before the good part, no problem at least I don't have to change my sheets afterward
Hey guys, check out CFake.com on the web to see fake pics of celebrity women naked and being screwed. Their faces are super imposed but damn, the pictures look so real, so check out this site of thousands of celebrty women from th USA and many countries all over the world naked ad having sex! My favorites are Selena Gomez, Miranda Cosgrove, Dakota Fanning, Christina Applegate, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson, Mila KinisGuys, Hilery Duff, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Jessica Simpson, jessica Biel, Kim Kardashian and thousands all naked and getting screwed; you'll love this website....cfake.com! Try it and let me know if you liked it!
Jimbo

United States

#11 Sep 2, 2012
And just for thr record everyone... I had sex with Wayne Newton and it was AMAZING!!!
anonymous

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Sep 2, 2012
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Hey guys, check out CFake.com on the web to see fake pics of celebrity women naked and being screwed. Their faces are super imposed but damn, the pictures look so real, so check out this site of thousands of celebrty women from th USA and many countries all over the world naked ad having sex! My favorites are Selena Gomez, Miranda Cosgrove, Dakota Fanning, Christina Applegate, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson, Mila KinisGuys, Hilery Duff, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Jessica Simpson, jessica Biel, Kim Kardashian and thousands all naked and getting screwed; you'll love this website....cfake.com! Try it and let me know if you liked it!
and you thought my post was wierd
bubba

Houston, TX

#13 Sep 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
and you thought my post was wierd
So what is weird about seeing famous women naked and getting screwed? Damn, I hope you aren't gay dude! Texans love to see naked women and thought some straight guys may want to check out this website of famous beautiful women all naked and getting screwed.....cfake.com.....if you are gay and naked women turn you off....so be it....sorry dude, I do not know a site where you can see naked famous men and do not even want to, I'm from Texas!
Penny Press

United States

#14 Sep 3, 2012
Gerardo

Wake Forest, NC

#16 Sep 5, 2012
I banged Mindy from the Facts of Life. She loved it gonzo style.
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#17 Sep 5, 2012
Olivia Newton John, Melissa Manchester and the mom in Eight is Enough. Two out of three in a rental car.
Texas Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Sep 5, 2012
Do Elmo and Big Bird count as celebrities?
steve

Houston, TX

#19 Sep 5, 2012
Ran into this celebrity in an elevator in a hotel in Las Vegas. She was with three other young ladies and I could tell they had been drinking. They were laughing up a storm. The celebrity asked me if I knew who she was? I knew who she was but told her I didn't. "Good!" she said and lifted up her dress to show me her pantiless shaved twat! They were all laughing and exit the elevator! It was that wild young celebrity, the one with frekles! No sex but I got to see her beautiful beaver!
bess

Corona, CA

#20 Sep 5, 2012
Gerardo wrote:
I banged Mindy from the Facts of Life. She loved it gonzo style.
I belive you meant Schnieder and you both enjoyed corn-holing each other.
bess

Wake Forest, NC

#21 Sep 6, 2012
I sucked Wilfred Brimley, and that was before Cocoon. It happened at a Kenny Roger's Roasters.

“no”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#23 Sep 11, 2012
Yeah I bang celebrities all they time but only movie stars. I only face fck sitcom stars, and reality TV girls watch and finger bang themselves. I also give news anchors facials, and weather girls get a 50% chance of golden showers.
oscar

Houston, TX

#24 Sep 11, 2012
I was told by my uncle, that has since passed away two yrs ago, that he had paid for sex in Las Vegas to a high class call girl many yrs ago. He was a player and a high roller and a big time gambler. He sweared to me that the call girl later became famous and she had a starring role in "Dallas!" No way, I told him but he stuck to his story and told me it was the whole truth! Now, if this is true or not, I really don't know folks but that is what he told me! I wonder what female star it was?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Otis Spunkmeyer 36 min OTIS SPUNKMEYER M... 1
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... 6 hr coco 13
Mom, 26, cut in half when elevator reportedly m... 18 hr Anna 1
Facebook : Its for old people. Be cool drop ur... Tue Hollywood 1
Monster Under My Bed LA Pop Art Culture Studio ... Tue If Your A Monster 6
Monster Under My Bed Tue If Your A Monster 4
News Man attempted to sexually assault woman in Van ... Tue USA 26

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance