Man attempted to sexually assault wom...

Man attempted to sexually assault woman in Van Nuys while witnesses did nothing, police say

There are 22 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Aug 16, 2017, titled Man attempted to sexually assault woman in Van Nuys while witnesses did nothing, police say. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The Los Angeles Police Department has released this sketch of a man suspected of attacking a woman in Van Nuys on Aug. 12. The Los Angeles Police Department has released this sketch of a man suspected of attacking a woman in Van Nuys on Aug. 12. Los Angeles police are searching for a man who tried to sexually assault a woman outside her Van Nuys apartment while people walked by and cars slowed down without intervening, authorities said. At about 5:45 a.m. Saturday, the woman was walking to her apartment in the 14000 block of Vanowen Street when she was confronted by a man trying to speak to her in Spanish, which she does not speak, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cynthia

Monterey Park, CA

#1 Aug 17, 2017
They could have called 911 on their cell phone!
techfan

Atlanta, GA

#2 Aug 18, 2017
Cynthia wrote:
They could have called 911 on their cell phone!
hey Cynth , Did you not read masters write ups everywhere, if your there , your in a trashy rape culture of frauds , master tech must have stopped 30 or better real time rapes . CHIT , you know why Don't ya , it makes them look bad. And rightfully so. Beautiful women , religious women , women of various races , state kluck trash wife beaters , rapists , the lists go on and on. Its all organized by them to defraud you the people. You can rest assured if it would have been other , not only would have stopped that rape but also kicked the stinking gutless rapist teeth down its throat. All scumbags know is nothing but a females bun cheeks , boobs , ya know. And the trash they try to call their upholders of GOD FRAUD LAW are the biggest rapists in the state. its all about human rights k. For all women , mothers , fathers , they all know its true. after all , as tech directly stopped a full rape in progress right in the little alley right across street from Hervé Villechaize house. All along it and others always truly supported the respect , understanding of all females. One of the keys, remember, no greed , no lust and no lies.
techfan

Atlanta, GA

#3 Aug 18, 2017
Cynthia wrote:
They could have called 911 on their cell phone!
if wishes were fishes the world would be wet.
techfan

Atlanta, GA

#4 Aug 18, 2017
Cynthia wrote:
They could have called 911 on their cell phone!
says those two foreigners were going to rape that beautiful Blonde dancer female in the bright blue top over on main drag in Canoga , even as A TEEN , it was still stopping rapes , stopping girls from being yanked into vehicles , the list go on and on , it come up , Bang , as ghost sliding its scooter into the two offenders , as pull a loaded gat, off they went screaming. Female in bright blue top and it then talked the entire night until sunrise. says it was a gift to save the female.
techfan

Atlanta, GA

#5 Aug 18, 2017
Cynthia wrote:
They could have called 911 on their cell phone!
it could hear the females blood curdling screams in the middle of the night , went looking , sure enough , empty street . late night , female fighting for her life as being dragged into a vehicle. They did not get her , it stopped them cold , nasty style.
techfan

Atlanta, GA

#6 Aug 18, 2017
Cynthia wrote:
They could have called 911 on their cell phone!
your name is Cynthia, nice name. there was a beautiful Indonesian woman having heard head bashed in on curb , blood everywhere, not a soul would stop , it popos right up , yanks the offender off woman and dog beats it to the pavement , offender runs off , it helps the blood drenched female off the curb as she struggles to get up , as she spits in its face saying fu , its answer to her was , hmmmmm, fascinating . hope your ok and your welcome. It then went on to studying some on battered women . Just a couple more whacks of her head by offender on the curb and her skull would have split clean open. Its the nature of the beast. The people just stand and stare as if they are in a trance in fear.
techfan

Atlanta, GA

#7 Aug 18, 2017
Cynthia wrote:
They could have called 911 on their cell phone!
bet your a intelligent soul , you will see insult after insult on those saving complete strangers lives . And you know why don't ya. It dawgs state frauds nasty slick.
techfan

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 18, 2017
techfan wrote:
<quoted text>bet your a intelligent soul , you will see insult after insult on those saving complete strangers lives . And you know why don't ya. It dawgs state frauds nasty slick.
kids always spotted the kluck trash in the states agencies trying to defraud off the real pubpub as even kids doing the work of full grown armed men. Master says CHIT , SOMEONE HAD TO. lolololol. https://youtu.be/-Ux3-a9RE1Q
USA MASTER

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 18, 2017
CA STATE is spiritually weak ,you will observe fold after fold to conceal their guilt.
USA MASTER

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 18, 2017
good to see Trashy Bannon OUSTED seeeeeeeee, its was already directly foretold by Master at the very beginning, it always is. Now impeach the duck as well.
more on popo pedos

Atlanta, GA

#11 Aug 19, 2017
USA MASTER wrote:
CA STATE is spiritually weak ,you will observe fold after fold to conceal their guilt.
a large percentage of the crimes the pub sees are simply staged through the cult circles of religious frauds fraudulently sworn into the seats , direct nails , they melt like butter and cower away .
GetThis

San Diego, CA

#12 Aug 19, 2017
This is the age of equality, ladies. You'll have to learn to defend yourselves, like men. Congratulations. Women can do anything a man can do. Girl Powah!
patosm

South El Monte, CA

#18 Aug 20, 2017
van nuys is worse than south central. total ghetto. worse drivers i have ever seen. a real dump.
USA

Atlanta, GA

#25 Aug 20, 2017
techfan wrote:
<quoted text> says those two foreigners were going to rape that beautiful Blonde dancer female in the bright blue top over on main drag in Canoga , even as A TEEN , it was still stopping rapes , stopping girls from being yanked into vehicles , the list go on and on , it come up , Bang , as ghost sliding its scooter into the two offenders , as pull a loaded gat, off they went screaming. Female in bright blue top and it then talked the entire night until sunrise. says it was a gift to save the female.
as teens ir was behind a garbage can getting alumin cans , heard screaming as a van took off with a larino female in it against her will , it tried to hit the van , got a hold of its back door handle as habdle partally came off, it could hear the female screaming as the van raced off. says belive her parents owned a nexican food store up san fernando.
USA

Atlanta, GA

#26 Aug 20, 2017
says vurito truck peeps used to hand out some really delicious food over in front the Palamino club, it was astonished at what occured.
jackmokangaroo

New York, NY

#27 Aug 22, 2017
more on popo pedos wrote:
<quoted text> a large percentage of the crimes the pub sees are simply staged through the cult circles of religious frauds fraudulently sworn into the seats , direct nails , they melt like butter and cower away .
sooooooooooooooooooooo right as always , and with more and more mentally ill subjects hired into rhe states seats as the direct racist hate crimes and direct state rapes commitedby its popo pedo agencies its no surprise,
jackmokangaroo

New York, NY

#28 Aug 22, 2017
USA wrote:
<quoted text> all those areas , some claim their blood line jinxed right up to the top.
kids used to laugh soooooooooooooo hard as watching out of staters coming in to Hollywood not even knowing how the sections actually are. Another direct save on a newbie over at the field bit down from Hervé Villechaize house , Latino group living in field had her purse and keys , up a pops ye ole Master wit dat gat , they bail as Master lectures the drunk old gal and sends her over to lankershim motel. Bush lines are notorious for hit whacks. first sight of dat big 44 they split
jackmokangaroo

New York, NY

#29 Aug 22, 2017
patosm wrote:
van nuys is worse than south central. total ghetto. worse drivers i have ever seen. a real dump.
its not any one races fault , its simply the direct states oath breaking liars and frauds hired into its seats
jackmokangaroo

New York, NY

#30 Aug 22, 2017
techfan wrote:
<quoted text> says those two foreigners were going to rape that beautiful Blonde dancer female in the bright blue top over on main drag in Canoga , even as A TEEN , it was still stopping rapes , stopping girls from being yanked into vehicles , the list go on and on , it come up , Bang , as ghost sliding its scooter into the two offenders , as pull a loaded gat, off they went screaming. Female in bright blue top and it then talked the entire night until sunrise. says it was a gift to save the female.
all be dem , right on , right down from the really creepy Canoga AAA ,
USA

New York, NY

#31 Aug 22, 2017
jackmokangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
all be dem , right on , right down from the really creepy Canoga AAA ,
those offenders would have ripped that little blond female dancer to shreds , finger marks all over her face and down between her legs , patches of her hair yanked out , the save was direct and hot. those are war zones. Press plays off to try to keep the revenue and reputation of kluck state up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selection Of Latino Trustee for LA Community Co... 1 hr Carpetbaggers In CA 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr nonsense 22,400
Gutter Trash Whoopi Godberg 1 hr Authoritarian Lef... 3
New Metrolink 10 Line Flyover Bridge at Los Ang... 8 hr METROLINK 1
Marguerita Ave. Metrolink 10 Line RR Crossing 8 hr MARGUERITA METROLINK 1
San Pablo Street Metrolink 10 Line RR Crossing 8 hr SAN PABLO ST METR... 1
Daly Street Metrolink 10 Line RR Crossing 8 hr DALY ST METROLINK 1

Los Angeles Jobs

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages