Stolen Mexican Soil: Southwestern United States

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old eyes

Apple Valley, CA

#2 Feb 16, 2012
stolen...ya right,now go cash your welfair check like the other 22 million poor mexican's....o and can you move your hummer...it's taking two parking spaces....lol
sorry

United States

#3 Feb 17, 2012
It was spaniards that stole it, we took it from the mud that came after. We should actually take mexico, sterilize it, and expand. No other country on earth can invade, murder, and allow attrocities without war from us.
Read History

Long Beach, CA

#4 Feb 17, 2012
There was a war between the U.S., which won, and Mexico, which lost. The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which both sides signed, documented it very clearly. In return for fifteen million dollars, Mexico gave up a huge amount of land. Nothing was stolen. This is a common myth repeatedly pointed out by racist activists but it has no foundation of truth. Just more lies from the "we want it all back" crowd.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#5 Feb 17, 2012
Lets agree to give Cal back to Mexico. It brings nothing of value to America any more.
Old man

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2012
Roger Edgar wrote:
Lets agree to give Cal back to Mexico. It brings nothing of value to America any more.
and give up all that expensive beach front property , i dont think so,besides , would mexico give back the land they took from their neighbors south of them.
you have fartbreath

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2012
Then they'd just flood the border into nevada and oregon. Better to keep it and stop them there as much as possible. We have 12 mexicans where I'm from, ones a rapist now in prison, one just stole a car, another robbed a bar after hours. Don't want more than are already working east.
Lone Wolf

Oakland, CA

#8 Feb 19, 2012
The Zombies are already here,all the human refuse from Mexico.
Jacko

Virgie, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2012
HazleTroll wrote:
Should the United Nations give it all back to Mexico? Or, should they wait until the zombie apocolypse?
Why give it to you? You can't speak english, or do anthing else for that matter. What the fk would you do with it if you had it. Every Mexhicoiacano take a dump on it so it would look like the rest of Mex.
Jacko

Virgie, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2012
HazleTroll wrote:
Should the United Nations give it all back to Mexico? Or, should they wait until the zombie apocolypse?
Ayyyyyyyyyyy man we sheet on eit for feefty years eits airs.
Elephant

Oakland, CA

#12 Feb 19, 2012
Jacko wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayyyyyyyyyyy man we sheet on eit for feefty years eits airs.
Say no more,you cleeean miy tooiit monkee?

“Green card?”

Since: Jan 08

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#13 Feb 19, 2012
The bottom line is;

Archaeologists Make Big Find at Aztec Temple in Mexico
http://tinyurl.com/74aflr8

The US never was theirs!
Elephant

Oakland, CA

#14 Feb 19, 2012
This country has been white ruled for a few hundred years,I think that trying to change that will be very problematic ,especially to the would be rulers who don't seem to have figured that out yet.
KaBoom

AOL

#16 Feb 20, 2012
Settle for Obama again and he will give the Country to any one who wanders in illegally.
We elected a President who couldn't care less about our own families. Pitiful.
Elephant

Oakland, CA

#17 Feb 20, 2012
KaBoom wrote:
Settle for Obama again and he will give the Country to any one who wanders in illegally.
We elected a President who couldn't care less about our own families. Pitiful.
I'm not an Obama fan but in his defense,he has deported more illegals than Bush ever did,it's just not enough as we have had the welcome mat out for way to long.
Hoot

Virgie, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2012
Rogerg wrote:
The bottom line is;
Archaeologists Make Big Find at Aztec Temple in Mexico
http://tinyurl.com/74aflr8
The US never was theirs!
ayy u no why they were only 3000 mexicans at the alamo?

They only had two trucks!
Hoot

Virgie, KY

#19 Feb 20, 2012
Why did God give Mexicans noses?
So they'd have something to pick in the off season.
Hoot

Virgie, KY

#20 Feb 20, 2012
Why do Mexicans drive low riders?
So they can pick lettuce while they drive.
Hoot

Virgie, KY

#21 Feb 20, 2012
Elephant wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not an Obama fan but in his defense,he has deported more illegals than Bush ever did,it's just not enough as we have had the welcome mat out for way to long.
We need some really big bug lights along the border
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#23 Feb 21, 2012
I would just put some landmines on the border and piranha in the Rio Grande.
Elephant

San Carlos, CA

#24 Feb 21, 2012
Morris the Cat wrote:
I would just put some landmines on the border and piranha in the Rio Grande.
Good idea simple and low tech,a few skeletons picked to the bone in the river and and severed body parts lying around the minefield.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Distribuidora Duche West 6 hr Gracilea Mond 3
The Trump low down 9 hr poc proud to be poc 1
After Orlando Scams & waste loom as charity mil... 10 hr Dewey 1
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) 10 hr judas raphan 90
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Hipocrit 20,505
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 17 hr tumbleweed 3
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit Aug 25 Harry 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages