Calvin Sneed, Compton 'Pimp,' Murdered by Parents of His Sex Slave, Says San Francisco D.A.

Jun 15, 2012 Read more: LA Weekly 14

The parents of an 17-year-old runaway tracked down her Compton pimp and shot him dead in NorCal, says the San Francisco D.A. Calvin Sneed , a 22-year-old member of the Nutty Blocc Crips , allegedly went back up north in early June to try and retrieve the girl, who he'd been pimping in the Los Angeles area.

Read more
Rick Q

Peoria, AZ

#1 Jun 18, 2012
He got what he deserved if it would have been my daughter I would have probebly done the same to him but not so publicly. they shouldnt charge the parents for anything in fact they should praise them for helping get the scum off the steets and exploiding young people who are out there rebeling and need counseling. well good another scum bag off our streets. put yourself in the parents shoes people what would you do if was your daughter? wait for our justice system ? or some hot shot lawyer that will set him free in about 6 months? bullshit! justice was done let the parents go for god sakes!
Jared

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 19, 2012
You sound stupid man. The girl's life wasnt taken, so why should his be taken? Think about the people who knew Calvin and how they feel. I hope the parents and the daughter get what they deserve. Sounds like the daughter was in on the action too. r.i.pk Calvin
tiffany

Lawndale, CA

#4 Jun 27, 2012
yea rick u sound like a real life jerk calvin did not deserve to loose his life behind that.No one has the right 2 take another persons life.Thats gods job.My prayers go out 2 Calvins family.I hope the parents spend the rest of there life in jail.
415ARMY

Concord, CA

#5 Jul 3, 2012
You guys are all dumb... Look, the girl was 17! She's a baby, even the most mature 17 year old is still a baby, and they make baby decisions. A 22 yo gangbanger decided to make this baby believe he was in love with her and then made her stay in hotels every weekend and have sex with multiple men for money which he later retrieved and kept for himself. Her parents trying talking her into coming back home but like I said at age 17 not all of us can make perfect decisions, the parents also tried to get the assistance of law enforcement but they also did nothing. So like many loving fathers may have done, he shot and kiled his daughters PIMP, the piece of shit he was raping and exploiting the baby girl him and his wife brought into the world. No murder is good, but when u play with fire u get burnt,(when ur a piece of shit adult gangbanger and ur pimping 17 yo girls, u might get killed by someone strongly against that)
My heart goes out to the father and Mother, good luck and god bless
L Martin

Santa Ana, CA

#6 Jul 7, 2012
This goes out to the people who are trying to keep up with this huge incedent that happened,first of all just bcause he was labeled as a pimp,it does not mean for someone to take his or anyone life away.Second of all, I know this for a fact the girl parents put her ass out on the streets and he tried to help her, he did not put her ass out on no streets, she keep coming back for money, and his help. He told her she needs to stay off the streets, she told him she wanted to be with him. He rented a car to take her back to san f. Because he did not want to see her on the streets.So, you tell me people he deserved to get kill ? I know him and knew what was going on.Calvin Sneed wasnt a bad person ,he was always giving. Also, please think bfore you make your comments.Dont b stupid or just an asshole about it, when you dont know the whole story......
L Martin

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Jul 7, 2012
This mess.goes to the comment I just made,by the way they meet at a weed clinic. She was buying chronic and every since they hooked up. She lied about her age to him,just so she can continue to talk to him. Yes, of course both of them started digging each other but its common. He stated to me he like her alot he dont want to see her on the streets. Some how she cought the bus back out here and hooked up with him. That night he went out of his way just to rent a car to take her back home .He asked several people and family members to go with him to take her home. The only person that he could find was his babymama.She rode with him . I truley believed she had something to do with his death as well.
L Martin

Santa Ana, CA

#8 Jul 7, 2012
Just for clearfication,I meant that the young girl may had something to do with Calvin Sneed death.
Auntee sham

United States

#9 Jul 7, 2012
First of all who gives a person the right to just kill someone else child from them he was a avarage man if her parents had raised her the right way she would have not came looking for some support and at the sametime cant nobody really comment on shit unless your put in them shoes. Lieing mf need to get to gether due to she lied about her age and lets keep it real she meet her at a weeddispenary and to be in their u must b 21 yr old.at the sametime she needs to b in jail with her parents and relitives doing life or better yet executed.
Auntee sham

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2012
Dumm ass since im kicking back thinking if the bitch chosed hoeing and fell in love with a pimp a gang banger then let keep it real were was her parents and how did she turn to being a hoe at the sametime u all lable a man be4 anything and dam her age its bitches out on the streets younger than her and at the sametime the parents must have been on drugs in a fucked up relationship for her to b in the streets so in all saying it all right for mf to go out on a killing spree .well dam the white people started hoeing so u mean to tell me its ok to kill yeah fucking rt so since he was black it ort what if he was white or mexican mf always stereo type prople . Like rodney king said can,we all just get alone. Lol hell no everybody want to b like black but cant stand us
Matthew

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2012
Who gives a f*** about this worthless piece of gang banging trash? San Francisco has got some real problems -- our tax dollars are being wasted on prosecuting the murder of a man who pimped out someone else's daughter. The streets of San Francisco are safer tonight because this piece of scum is no longer on the earth. Yes, technically, the parents broke the law and if they need to serve time, then they should serve time. But I don't think they broke any ethical boundaries -- I would've killed the son of a bitch down just as quickly if he did that to anyone in my family. Even his own father said that this boy was "troubled" and then he did tried repeatedly to get them to shape up to no avail. Bye-bye bit**, mommy and daddy just shot you dead.
ladii k

Bellevue, WA

#12 Oct 17, 2012
i dont think he deserved to die, but like the lady said, u play with fire, u get burnt. I have a daughter and if someone did that to her then yes there would be trouble but not murder, but then again you'll wish u were dead messin wit my babygirl!
Clark

San Bernardino, CA

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Look at this idiot gangbanger. Why are all of you sympathizing with him. Guarantee you this guy was pimping more young girls. If he wasn't killed by the parents, he would have been killed in prison. Men who beat children, especially girls, are in some serious trouble in prison. I wouldn't be amazed if this guy had other young girls working for him and I cannot stress that enough.
Dave

San Mateo, CA

#14 Jan 8, 2013
He did deserve to die. I read comments all the time about a child molester getting caught. 50% of the commenters say they deserve to die. Whats the difference in this scum? These gangster criminals are the worst scum! They live to destroy good. If Al Qada or the Taliban were in the US, there would be all types of laws to kill terrorists on sight. GANG MEMBERS are TERRORISTS! Since we are involved in a war on terror lets start right here at home!
Toflyforyogurl

Torrance, CA

#15 May 21, 2013
Man calvin (C-Hawk) u was like a brother 2 me N.I.P we miss u in these compton streets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Tests No Homework No classroom in the War on... 56 min Culture Auditor 1
News Inglewood man arrested in fatal Palms shooting 9 hr LFF 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Matt Kruse2252 19,831
News Kanye West pleads no contest in battery case (Mar '14) 11 hr fartbox 7
News Iggy Azalea's shopping excursion in Ferrari tur... 13 hr Bobby T Canada 6
News 'Undocumented Immigrant Not A Criminal,' Califo... Sat tomin cali 1
a review of premier healthcare services and wha... Sat sarah spector cpa 1
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]