Time for LAPD to Wear Cameras While o...

Time for LAPD to Wear Cameras While on Duty

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

Coconut Carl

Castle Rock, CO

#1 Feb 12, 2013
deedee t

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2013
All of the cops in the usa should be made to wear cameras so they cant kill at random!
Coconut Carl

Castle Rock, CO

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Makes one wonder why this hasn't happened already. Now it's too late. Once again the LAPD has stepped in its own pile of shit and the world is watching to see how it tries to scrape it off.
catbayou

Elmwood Park, IL

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Coconut Carl wrote:
Makes one wonder why this hasn't happened already. Now it's too late. Once again the LAPD has stepped in its own pile of shit and the world is watching to see how it tries to scrape it off.
I bet that man and woman that turned Dorner in never see that million dollar reward. On the news this morning that Mayor was ask if they would get the million and he said he didn't know, they have to wait and make sure it was Dorner. I do not like the fact he shot at innocent police but he wanted to make sure his story got out about LAPD. Kinda reminded me of the story about the mouse and the snake. If the snake doesn't eat the mouse in 30 minutes the mouse will begin to attack the snakes skin and could kill it. I am wondering why the NAACP, Police Union didn't get involved when he was fired. That was five years ago and why has it taken that long for this story to come to light? Maybe when I wrote that I thought he had a hit out on him and had been set up I was correct. Again sad for all involved but the LAPD, Torrence and a lot of other law agencies need revamping. I do appreciate the honest ones that still exist.
Coconut Carl

Castle Rock, CO

#5 Feb 14, 2013
So let's see now if LAPD PigTube becomes a reality or if LAPD will choose instead to continue its sneaky, self-serving ops.
justice

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Coconut Carl wrote:
So let's see now if LAPD PigTube becomes a reality or if LAPD will choose instead to continue its sneaky, self-serving ops.
the lapd are murders!
justice

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2013
murderers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr annie puzzo 20,482
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 11 hr He Named Me Black... 1
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... 18 hr Paris 2
19 f for daddies Aug 20 Gjomgmf 4
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Aug 20 Herc213 1
News Naked Trump Statues Around USA Aug 20 Mjr64 1
National Historical Numbers Hit High this Month... Aug 19 My Homeless Husband 2

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages