Driver identified in fatal Northridge...

Driver identified in fatal Northridge car crash

There are 116 comments on the LA Daily News story from Dec 20, 2008, titled Driver identified in fatal Northridge car crash. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A speeding teenaged driver and her passenger were killed in a multi-vehicle crash Friday in Northridge, police reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
THIER FRIEND

San Diego, CA

#122 Feb 6, 2009
I HOPE DAT NO ACCIDENT LIKE THIS EVER OCCURS 2 1 OF U OR UR CLOSE PEOPLES. HOW CAN U COMMENT ON A FATAL ACCIDENT!!! TALKIN BOUT HOW IT WAS HER FAULT OR HIS FAULT OR THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED... WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT??? TWO LIVES WERE LOST. YEAH YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE KNOWN THEM BUT HAVE RESPECT!!! EITHER THAT OR GET YOUR NOSY SELF OUT FROM THIS PAGE!!! THIS DONT CONCERN 2 U!!!
KATHY N BRIAN... REGARDLESS OF WHAT WAS SAID... IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, AND MAY YOU REST IN PEACE... I LOVE YOU BOTH... AND IGNORE THEM COLD-HEARTED INDIVIDUALS OUT DER...
kathynbrian riparadise

North Hollywood, CA

#123 Feb 11, 2009
THIER FRIEND wrote:
I HOPE DAT NO ACCIDENT LIKE THIS EVER OCCURS 2 1 OF U OR UR CLOSE PEOPLES. HOW CAN U COMMENT ON A FATAL ACCIDENT!!! TALKIN BOUT HOW IT WAS HER FAULT OR HIS FAULT OR THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED... WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT??? TWO LIVES WERE LOST. YEAH YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE KNOWN THEM BUT HAVE RESPECT!!! EITHER THAT OR GET YOUR NOSY SELF OUT FROM THIS PAGE!!! THIS DONT CONCERN 2 U!!!
KATHY N BRIAN... REGARDLESS OF WHAT WAS SAID... IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, AND MAY YOU REST IN PEACE... I LOVE YOU BOTH... AND IGNORE THEM COLD-HEARTED INDIVIDUALS OUT DER...
thank u so much for ur comment and for ur words i hoped there were more people like you
FFFFUDDDDD

Westlake Village, CA

#124 Feb 19, 2009
DDD wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR THE RECORD. SHE WASNT MEXICAN...AND BRIAN IS HALF MEXICAN... SO BBACK THE HELL OFF!
I KNEW HTEM IN A PERSONAL LEVEL
TO THIS PERSON BACK OFF AND GET YOUR FACTS RITE BFORE U START TALKING YOUR STUFF OK AND SHE WAS NOT F MEXICAN OK CUZ I WILL FIND YOU WHO YOU ARE
beeloved

United States

#125 Jun 20, 2009
nlsuelo2004 wrote:
True condolences go out to family of the deceased. My wife was high school friend of kathy sad.... my wife said her friend told her she was 3 months pregnant i think its sad... this is a non racial remark but yes i am a witness too armenian people do drive like nobody on the road matters specially in the San Fernando Valley. its crazy to see these bold jackasses swearving trough jammed traffic. and Deny that! lame excuse of human beings!
that is not true! my friend is armenian, n she's very considerate and careful as far as the road goes. lets just remember that we cant judge a whole race by the actions of a couple of individuals.
dee

El Monte, CA

#126 Dec 15, 2009
FED UP in the VALLEY wrote:
DDD just stated that the 18 y.o girl was PREGNANT!
OMG, that's another strike against Mexicans...all they do is spawn more illiterate, irresponsible anchor brats! How totally irresponsible of this girl to burden our society with another Mexican welfare case! It's SICKENING!
I have nothing against Mexicans or any other ethnicity...but Mexicans belong in Mexico! Let them do whatever the heck they want as long as it's not in the USA! Mexicans have far surpassed critical mass in the country, and there will be a bloody revolution in the streets...believe it! Americans are only tolerant up to a certain point, and it only takes incidents like this killer on wheels to spark a riot!
Americans are FED UP! We have pride of ownership in our country...and these third worlders have destroyed the entire infrastructure in every town they occupy! Get rid of these squatters!
You're an idiot.
this is about a year late but she wasn't even Mexican!! & neither was Brian. You all had the facts wrong. You're all ignorant people who have no respect whatsoever. & I don't wish death upon anyone but any of you being so ignorant & cruel don't deserve to be here. & Kathleen had a job as well as Brian. So whether or no she was pregnant, it was no burden or illiterate brat that she would've brought. It's about to be a year since the accident.. May they rest in peace.
Jms NKIK

Glendora, CA

#127 May 9, 2010
Scared wrote:
<quoted text>
Why???? So in your mind all the racist comments are acceptable?????????? A life was lost, 2 lives at that. YES STUPID she was, but she was still a human, are you?????
thank you Dear Jesus for killing toronados in the mid west trailer kkk trash kill them all !!!
Kidd

San Diego, CA

#128 May 13, 2010
Another road racer dead wrote:
Just another idiot road racer dead.
What in the world is ur peoples deal talking out if ur rear end saying his an idoit. His my close friend that I lost btw that story in the new and paper where all falls fact.
Kidd

San Diego, CA

#129 May 14, 2010
Omg to all u freaken stupid people get the he'll of this page if you have Nathen nice to say. And what in the world does ethnicity have to do with driven u idiots. I was an accident Nathen else. I knew them both they are my friends. So back the he'll up okay have some heart or altleast some freaken maturity. Also befor you speak of a subject take the time to do some reaserch and take down the real fact dnt go by what ppl say. I bet if ppl said u idiots are worthless you would so belive it since u asswholes dnt have a mind of toy own!!!! I hate ingnorent people like u idiots I swear get a life!!!!!
StrangerToBoth

Los Angeles, CA

#130 Jul 13, 2010
To those making those racial remarks, you're just a bunch of ignorant pigs. I knew neither of them but from the pictures I saw of them together from mutual friends, it saddened me because although it was just a picture, the glow in their face let me know how deep in love they were. And I'm sure that if he really did love her so, he would of not done anything to put her life in danger, even more so if she was pregnant. So I'm convinced that he wasn't speeding.
Although I didnt get to know you both, when I come across pictures of you it saddens me and I think about you both from time to time because from how happy you both seemed together, It made me know you were both good people and I hope where you are now you 3 are together and happy.
God bless you, and Im sure youre truly missed.
BGo92

Indio, CA

#131 Nov 7, 2010
All of you are beyond retarded, how dare you say they got what they deserved?
Kathleen had a smile on her face everyday till the day she left us. She was bright and had a great future ahead of her. All the people she touched she was the sweetest person who would help anyone through there problems. Brian was the same. People make mistakes but no one deserves to leave the world like this. Insensitive bastards. Before you post something online remember that their friends can read your childish comments. Grow up or shut up.
LilMs

United States

#132 Dec 22, 2010
BACK OFF ! they were great people both of them they were one of the happiest couples alive. Everyone loved them ! & still miss them so save your smart comments cuz noone wants to read them anymore .
RIP SAYOKAT <3
OldSchool

Hilo, HI

#133 Dec 22, 2010
Scared wrote:
No I am white, not that it matters. Your argument makes no sense it is like saying ALL whites have it in their DNA to be racist and simply is not true just like your agrument...
Don't you have some weird garment to get into while you arrange for the two victims to be in your "family" forever in between your multiple marriages? Have you ever been to Van Nuys?
always_in _our _memories

Los Angeles, CA

#134 Dec 19, 2011
Today marks the 3yr anniversary of this tragic loss. I for one still cannot believe the things some people wrote they were soo negative and hurtful to even read i went to school with them both and they were such great persons that everyone truly loved. They both had smiles that would light up any room. To these people being racist its not about race to have to do with a car ACCIDENT!!!! Speeding or not theres more to what the news papers wrote or even on tv they didnt have the complete facts corrects first it was that kathy was driving when it was Brian even with that said there has to more to the story because Brian loved her dearly and wouldnt have put kathy nor their unborn baby at risk or any danger. I knew Brians sister and i just am lost for words on how some of these people on this thread are so disrespectful. As for both families my prayers and condolences go to you during this ruff time i know it never gets easy. To brian and kathy gone but never forgotten you will always be in our heart and memories rip my sweet angels from above.
Van Nuys

Van Nuys, CA

#135 Apr 4, 2012
Wow,if u dont no what realy happend please dont even post, the news said what they thought happend i was at the sight, i new bryan a friend that was following them from the mall told me what happend and its notwhat news reports say. PERIOD
REST In PEACE
Bryan && Kathy <3
Van Nuys

Van Nuys, CA

#136 Apr 4, 2012
STFU
Juan

United States

#137 Jan 31, 2014
Damb I grew.up.with Bryan...his.sis genesis when.I found out a year later about his.death...I still till this.day go visit his.grave..to.bad.we.never.saw . Each other again now.older as.grown men..rip..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Freelancers 24 min mojimoji 1
Review: Channel 71 Los Angeles (Feb '16) 15 hr LA 71 kcla tv los... 188
Fergie National Anthem 17 hr So Very Sad 1
Police: ‘Obit bandit’ targets homes of mourners... 20 hr live 4
Former Charles Manson follower Leslie Van Houte... Sun Cynthia 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Fitius T Bluster 21,436
Review: Thunder Valley Casino Resort (Apr '17) Sat THUNDER VALLEY RE... 140

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages