Are you jealous of Miley Cyrus?

Are you jealous of Miley Cyrus?

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

Right wing liberal

Fullerton, CA

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Good looks, energy, money, friends, supportive family, carefree attitude, musical ability, acting chops.

She's got it all.
hey

Princeton, WV

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Lmao yeah right she's white trash..she sucked at the vmas ..what was that? The worst performance in vma history...noone is jealous of that..she needs to do something with the hair too..and she acts the way she does because she does nothing worth watching so she had to get peoples attention some how...billy rays achy breaky heart was def broken after that lmao...what a shame ..miley Cyrus is a tenn country girl not no twerker.. She wouldn't be nothing if it weren't for daddy..we all know as well does she...sorry Miley but u suck!! And I'm not a hater like ud call it..im just putting the facts out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Angeles has a new start-up in the Mid-City ... 2 hr SOCIAL GIFT SHOP 1
Couple Sues Chase Bank After $25k Savings Accou... 17 hr Harry 1
How do you think about Chinese concrete equipment? Thu kangshifu 3
News 45 years later, Charles Manson still draws atte... (Aug '14) Thu Fatherted27 6
Bel-Air Medical Marijuana Dispensery Raided... Wed Eye Cannot See 3
Temporary blindness tied to smartphone use in dark Wed Darla 2
News New Study Claims Drug Ibogaine Can Cure Heroin ... (Nov '10) Jun 22 SkintySkint 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages