4 die in San Clemente murder-suicide

Dec 15, 2009 Read more: LA Daily News 50
Two young sisters, their mother and another women - all of them related - were killed in an upscale gated community in San Clemente as a result of a murder-suicide stemming from a custody dispute, authorities said Tuesday. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 15, 2009
Take that address off of Santa's stop.
mommyof2

North Hollywood, CA

#2 Dec 15, 2009
Why the kids? Kill yourself and give the kids a chance to live life...It is beyond me how a person can be capable of killing a child! So sad.
Matt25

Thousand Oaks, CA

#3 Dec 15, 2009
D_avid, you really need to get a life. 156 comments since Dec 7, and probably all of them this moronic.
davidio37

Santa Monica, CA

#4 Dec 15, 2009
This is a bizarre news report. It states that one of the 'victims' was the murderer. A murderer is not a victim. If the murderer had got away and was shot later by the police, the murderer would have been seen as the psychotic psychopathic piece of garbage that she is. She killed two beautiful innocent children. If it was the mother, she was one sick puppy who will go to Hell. I must assume this, because they wouldn't need time to notify the family of the murderer, if the murderer was the other woman. They didn't wait for John Wayne Gacy's relatives to be notified before they announced his name. In any murder-suicide, the murderer is a horrible horrid evil sick murderer no different than the one who doesn't kill himself or herself, but waits for the death penalty.
CamResident

Chino, CA

#5 Dec 15, 2009
How horrible for these young kids! What a selfish act by someone who doesn't deserve to me called a parent...RIP girls.
JesusHChrist

Seal Beach, CA

#7 Dec 15, 2009
I wonder how much their house will go on the market for now?
Ann

San Leandro, CA

#8 Dec 15, 2009
I don't think we have the entire story friends-the swat team was searching all day after the crime - guns drawn and even hiding up in trees and search dogs. there is a male involved supposedy. So perhaps the story will unfold as time goes on.

This is tragic and sad. Prayers please.
Wow

Northridge, CA

#9 Dec 15, 2009
I really hate reading stories like this. The poor kids....I hope whoever killed them is burning in hell.
Ann

San Leandro, CA

#10 Dec 15, 2009
Yes indeed- there is missing info and details at this point. Notice the report last night and this morning changed? And it's not consistent with insider information - so just wait there will be more to come.

Why a search team and guns drawn up to 8 hours after the murders if all were dead and the " crime" scene was confined immediatly after the murders????

Obviously there is more to this story.... Sadly.
Ann

San Leandro, CA

#11 Dec 15, 2009
It's not even their house - they were rentors. And the victims were visiting or guests of the "rentors".
coup

United States

#12 Dec 15, 2009
stop killing the kids!!!!!!!!!!

“Always on topic”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 15, 2009
rusty blind side wrote:
hope they had the lord jesus in their heart ! or no heaven 4 them !! this type of thing happens everyday , an its just this 1, that got noticed BELIEVE IN JESUS IT WONT COST YOU ANYTHING ,OR HURT IN ANY WAY! SO WHATS THERE TO LOSE !! ASK YOURSELFS THAT QUESTION ! C- U- IN HEAVEN MY FREINDS !!
this life is only a temperery stop before you meet the maker , only in the presents of jesus will you see god !!

Oh where to start with this one...

"hope they had the lord jesus in their heart ! or no heaven 4 them !!" So, these girls will be going to hell if they weren't introduced to the lord jesus is what your saying?

"this life is only a temperery stop before you meet the maker , only in the presents of jesus will you see god !!" The presents of god as you say...we all will be in the presence of presents in a few short days, we are all saved!

You aren't helping your cause in any way when you sound like a lunatic. Let people believe what they choose to believe. Keep your propaganda to yourself.
BSbstr

Fort Dodge, IA

#14 Dec 15, 2009
Were they illegals?
THEPROLILOSTITCH

Inglewood, CA

#15 Dec 15, 2009
IT'S HORRIBLE., IT SOUNDS LIKE A SET-UP. TO ME, IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS ORGANIZED AND IF THE MOTHER MURDER HER CHILDREN WHERE WAS THE OTHER WOMAN OR PERSON AT WHEN THE EVENT WAS TAKING PLACE. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENCE.
ALL OF A SUDDEN ( 2 ) TWO GROWN WOMEN DIE AFTER THE CHILDREN DIED.
INTERRESTING, VERY INTERRESTING. MAYBE THE FATHER CONTRIBUTED TO IT, WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE CHILDREN DIED AFTER THE (2) FEMALES DID SINCE CHILDREN AT THAT AGE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF SITUATIONS OR EVENTS LIKE THE ORDEAL THAT HAPPENED.
I WONDER.?????????HUMMMMMMMMMM.

Since: Apr 09

Ontario, CA

#16 Dec 15, 2009
HEY PATCHES ,LUCIFER,DEVIL, BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU WANT THATS THE GREAT THING WE HAVE. AN NO YOU 'IDIOT' THE KIDS ARE PROBLEY UNABLE AT THIS POINT IN TIME TO MAKE SUCH A DECISION, SORRY PATCHES YOU JUST DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BREAK MY SPIRIT DOWN

Since: Apr 09

Ontario, CA

#17 Dec 15, 2009
OH YEA PATCHES TO ANSWER YOU IDIOTIOC QUESTION YOU CAN START OFF BY DIGGING YOURSELS A HLOE TO HELL CAUSE ITS WHERE YOUR HEADED BY YOUR COMMENTS BUT THEN AGAIN SINCE YOU THIONK YOUR THE ALMIGHTY YOU KNOW THAT !!!! YOU RICHARD CRAINUM !!!!!

“Always on topic”

Location hidden

#18 Dec 15, 2009
rusty blind side wrote:
OH YEA PATCHES TO ANSWER YOU IDIOTIOC QUESTION YOU CAN START OFF BY DIGGING YOURSELS A HLOE TO HELL CAUSE ITS WHERE YOUR HEADED BY YOUR COMMENTS BUT THEN AGAIN SINCE YOU THIONK YOUR THE ALMIGHTY YOU KNOW THAT !!!! YOU RICHARD CRAINUM !!!!!
You sound REAL christian-like...

“Always on topic”

Location hidden

#19 Dec 15, 2009
rusty blind side wrote:
HEY PATCHES ,LUCIFER,DEVIL, BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU WANT THATS THE GREAT THING WE HAVE. AN NO YOU 'IDIOT' THE KIDS ARE PROBLEY UNABLE AT THIS POINT IN TIME TO MAKE SUCH A DECISION, SORRY PATCHES YOU JUST DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BREAK MY SPIRIT DOWN
Im not trying to break your "spirit" down. Just letting you know you sound like a raving lunatic and will do more to harm your religion than help it. Scary people some of you are.

Use some reason and logic when addressing the public. Don't assume everyone believes what you believe. Don't assume everyone needs to be saved.

More importantly, don't forget all of the wars and the thousands and thousands of people murdered throughout history that were all cause by religion.

Holy cow!
ILLEGAL Mexican

Rowland Heights, CA

#20 Dec 15, 2009
BSbstr wrote:
Were they illegals?
Nope, Only crazy white trash people commit this type of horrible crime. Crazy stinkin white people!
Lynda

Fullerton, CA

#21 Dec 15, 2009
D_avid wrote:
Take that address off of Santa's stop.
Really? Not something to joke about....i knew this family and they had been in court for a child custody hearing and it got nasty and the mom snapped and killed everyone after court....sad and disturbing to say the least!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 46 min Booger Toast 19,840
News Justin Bieber`s life turned into a comic book (Jul '10) 11 hr danaonlyloves 3
Los Angeles commercial demolition services (Jul '08) 18 hr Kurt Cooks 3
maybe coming to LA 20 hr Niles Longstead 2
No Tests No Homework No classroom in the War on... Sun Culture Auditor 1
News Inglewood man arrested in fatal Palms shooting Sat LFF 1
News Kanye West pleads no contest in battery case (Mar '14) Sat fartbox 7
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]