vinyl windows anyone hear of superio...

vinyl windows anyone hear of superior windows?

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

Anonymous

Torrance, CA

#1 Dec 10, 2013
looking to buy new retro-fit windows for my home, has anyone tried superior windows? i had a sales man from www.lavinylwindows.com come to my home. they manufacturer 2 window lines and also offer superior window line and doors, first he offered la vinyl windows brand 8000 and 9000 series both of them looked great, both had auto locks heavy duty screens and low-e 366, their 8000 series had a ventilation lock which i liked alot they also carry a full life time warranty parts and labor which seems very good compared to other manufacturers and their installation is very competitively priced now on to the superior window he offered me 3 window lines from them, the 8600, the deluxe and the ultima series the deluxe and 8600 looked exactly the same but the deluxe had a flexible retro fin and manual locks which i didnt like next came the ultima series which is their best window line it looks very good and very durable one of the main diffrences is that the ultima has a sculptured frame meaning its not flat and dull like the rest of them and also comes with low-e366, automatic locks and full lifetime warranty from superior just looking to get some feedback on superior windows they look good to me but its always good to look around ive also looked at milgard, anlin, atrium but they didnt stand out to me like superior windows and there warranty wasnt lifetime on some

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need the best hookup dating sites in Los Angeles 3 hr Seth 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Trumptanic 21,667
News Royal Wedding: 'Beverly Hills' pumped for its p... 16 hr Concerned White 11
N. Korea just announced that they are giving up... 17 hr Mmmmkay 3
Illegal aliens in Southern California 17 hr Blasphemy 11
Specialized Bike Review ] Big Problems 19 hr JammedTrailBike 1
kayne west ( sinner sinner sinner) Fri Republicans Shill... 2

Los Angeles Jobs

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages