SB 48 forces teachers to teach gay curriculum

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 472 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2012
First Prev
of 24
Next Last
MTM

Mission, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 2, 2011
 
The LGBT (gay activists) have set their sights on yet a new way of infiltrating and brainwashing kids in their classrooms: A new law that's currently in legislation - SB 48, the Fair, Accurate, Inclusive, and Respectful Education Act (FAIR)law.
It proposes to include into the main curriculum, to intersperse lgbt issues and history alongside the normal routine classroom lessons, in textbooks for children as young as kindergarten.

Former Gov. Schwarzennager vetoed the bill the last attempt it made.

This bill does not permit teachers to discuss oppossition or contradiction to gay issues to children in class.

The gay lobbyists have infiltrated the public schools on many fronts, via Trojan Horse, under the ruse of claiming they were trying to thwart bullying trends, for all students, not just gays. They've preached themselves into the most pitiful of roles - that they are oppressed minorities on the same level as african americans and women once were. But you've got to remember: being born african-american or female doesn't come with the predisposition of extremely high risks for aids, syphilis, substance abuse, mental illness, rampant promiscuity and shortened life expectancy that go hand-in-hand from living a gay lifestyle does. Every time you vote or allow your representitives to vote on bills that normalize homosexuality in the classroom, you are taking one step further in predisposing your children to the aforementioned health risks associated with the lifestyle. Google centers for disease control dangers of homosexuality.
These kinds of far reaching-laws, these trends, ensure that the Government, not teachers or parents has the final say on determining which curriculum is best for your individual child. Your child is an individual, his/her teacher is an individual. They know best system of getting things learned, not the distant, long arm of the government introducing these highly-experimental variables into the status quo of how teachers can engage their students. And this would be just a precedent for even more controversial meddling by the government. Don't allow it!!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 2, 2011
 
Good post.

Make no mistake - GLSEN and GLAAD and NAMBLA are all one and the same, using "safety" as a lie to make their inroads, and all with the tacit approval of the GOP.
Anamouse

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Gee wiz, lets make sure those little children start thinking about SEX as early as possible.... that must be the goal.

I don't care what you tell young kids, after you leave there going to talk among themselves and I bet those that come from homophobic households will quickly introduce ridicule and demeaning language against gays into the conversations.

I've already seen that happen in middle school where the second they mentioned "GAY" in health class, students started calling other students "F A G S" and "H O M O S".

Gay kids are already ridiclued enough, so why do we want to make it WORSE.

We're already telling kids that Gay sex is an OPTION they should not ignore or make fun of, so now how are we going to contrast that with the fact that they should not be fooling around to begin with.
MTM

Mission, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

It's just another concentrated effort to imprint into the subconcious that being gay is of no way a deviation from normal human behavior. The lobbyists pushing for these bills are trying to systematically rewire human nature by introducing this indoctrination into their very kindergarten schoolbooks, and this bill also forbids teachers to utter any viewpoints opposing the gay lifestyle/agenda. SB 48 - flushing morality down the pipes.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Anamouse wrote:
Gee wiz, lets make sure those little children start thinking about SEX as early as possible.... that must be the goal.
I don't care what you tell young kids, after you leave there going to talk among themselves and I bet those that come from homophobic households will quickly introduce ridicule and demeaning language against gays into the conversations.
I've already seen that happen in middle school where the second they mentioned "GAY" in health class, students started calling other students "F A G S" and "H O M O S".
Gay kids are already ridiclued enough, so why do we want to make it WORSE.
We're already telling kids that Gay sex is an OPTION they should not ignore or make fun of, so now how are we going to contrast that with the fact that they should not be fooling around to begin with.
Rambling nonsense from a GLAAD infiltrator.
MTM

Mission, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 3, 2011
 
I think one of the most devious mandates of this bill is it forbids by law teachers making any comments on a position of disagreement of homosexuality.
Fingers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 3, 2011
 
Anamouse wrote:
Gee wiz, lets make sure those little children start thinking about SEX as early as possible.... that must be the goal.
I don't care what you tell young kids, after you leave there going to talk among themselves and I bet those that come from homophobic households will quickly introduce ridicule and demeaning language against gays into the conversations.
I've already seen that happen in middle school where the second they mentioned "GAY" in health class, students started calling other students "F A G S" and "H O M O S".
Gay kids are already ridiclued enough, so why do we want to make it WORSE.
We're already telling kids that Gay sex is an OPTION they should not ignore or make fun of, so now how are we going to contrast that with the fact that they should not be fooling around to begin with.
So tell me, who do you classify as homophobic? Keep your answer short, simple, and to the point. Give us all the definition.
Enuff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Keep this out of the schools!!! As a parent, it is MY BUSINESS what I will teach my kids, not the government's. Get this stupid LGBT crap away from schools. Schools need to teach reading, wring and math, not sexual preference. I don't want schools to teach my kids what religion to believe, so the same should go for sexual preferences. Stop shoving LGBT down my throat! Keep it in your bedrooms please. Enough of this crap! Look, I don't get into their beliefs, please don't force yours it into mine! LGBTs need to make their own private schools so they teach their lifestyle but don't screw my lifestyle because LGBT's don't like it!
Anamouse

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 4, 2011
 
Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me, who do you classify as homophobic? Keep your answer short, simple, and to the point. Give us all the definition.
I know some men who cringe whenever they think they are close to another man who is gay, and I think people like that are homophobic.

I don't think that makes them idiots, even though I think their a little nuts, but I also don't see why they should be forced to overcome their wierd phobia and behave in a more PC way when their around gay men.

I don't like being around people who have real bad Body Oder problems, and have had to work around a few. I would resent anyone who told me it was not PC or logical for me to not want them around me just because that bothers me and I feel the same way about GAY.

If someone doesn't want me aroud because I'm gay, I think that's their right and in a somewhat reciprical way, I would rather not be around them and their stupid attitude. That's my right too.

Back to kids in school, well most are tiny versions of their parents. Little kids don't think about gay unless their parents or older kids introduce them to their opinions. When they play with each other it's not sexual and I see no reason to make sure ALL of them think about the sexual and social concepts associated with GAY and Straight lifesyles, when their that young. Some will and many won't think about those things until they get older, and I think that's a real healthy thing.

Why should GAY be taught at all at that age? Simply telling them that any type of different should not be ridiculed should cover all the bases. The rule should be if what their doing doesn't break any rules, or hurt someone, don't say anything if you don't have something good to say. I don't care if it's a funny shirt, cross gender clothing, a boy with a girl's bike, or a boy that likes to play with the girls. It's no differnt than a Muslim girl with a head scarf, a Jew with a funny hat, a kid with BLACK skin, or another with funny looking slanty eyes and a funny accent.

We don't need to waste school time and introduce thousands of tiny minds to social issues they just don't need to be aware of at that age, in elementary school.
Fingers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 4, 2011
 
Anamouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some men who cringe whenever they think they are close to another man who is gay, and I think people like that are homophobic.
I don't think that makes them idiots, even though I think their a little nuts, but I also don't see why they should be forced to overcome their wierd phobia and behave in a more PC way when their around gay men.
I don't like being around people who have real bad Body Oder problems, and have had to work around a few. I would resent anyone who told me it was not PC or logical for me to not want them around me just because that bothers me and I feel the same way about GAY.
If someone doesn't want me aroud because I'm gay, I think that's their right and in a somewhat reciprical way, I would rather not be around them and their stupid attitude. That's my right too.
Back to kids in school, well most are tiny versions of their parents. Little kids don't think about gay unless their parents or older kids introduce them to their opinions. When they play with each other it's not sexual and I see no reason to make sure ALL of them think about the sexual and social concepts associated with GAY and Straight lifesyles, when their that young. Some will and many won't think about those things until they get older, and I think that's a real healthy thing.
Why should GAY be taught at all at that age? Simply telling them that any type of different should not be ridiculed should cover all the bases. The rule should be if what their doing doesn't break any rules, or hurt someone, don't say anything if you don't have something good to say. I don't care if it's a funny shirt, cross gender clothing, a boy with a girl's bike, or a boy that likes to play with the girls. It's no differnt than a Muslim girl with a head scarf, a Jew with a funny hat, a kid with BLACK skin, or another with funny looking slanty eyes and a funny accent.
We don't need to waste school time and introduce thousands of tiny minds to social issues they just don't need to be aware of at that age, in elementary school.
Did you read my question? The question was simple and only requires a simple answer. You did not have to expound your philosophy as you did.
True, if someone has a 'phobia' that pertains to homosexuality then, they are homophobic. But what is phobia, the crux of my question to you!
If you classify everyone who does not approve of a homosexual lifestyle as a homophobic, you are insinuating that we have an unatural, irrational fear of the homosexual.
Not true for me, I don't fear homosexuals, heterosexuals or any other sort of sexual preference. What I am saying and the majority of those who are protesting the gay curriculum is; keep your perversion to yourself, keep it out of the schools. Your personal sexual preference has no place in the elementary, middle and highschool forums. These institutions are there to teach students how to read, write, add-subtract-divide and multiply, science, and the rudiments of basic intelligence that will help the student find their way to a career path.
If sexuality is to be taught, it should be as it began; an elective in higher education levels in college after the student has been taught the correct way of life by the parents.
Next time, just answer the question, be specific with the answer and keep your personal beliefs out of the truthful answer.
Gay Guy

Springville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 4, 2011
 
MTM wrote:
The LGBT (gay activists) have set their sights on yet a new way of infiltrating and brainwashing kids in their classrooms: A new law that's currently in legislation - SB 48, the Fair, Accurate, Inclusive, and Respectful Education Act (FAIR)law.
It proposes to include into the main curriculum, to intersperse lgbt issues and history alongside the normal routine classroom lessons, in textbooks for children as young as kindergarten.
Former Gov. Schwarzennager vetoed the bill the last attempt it made.
This bill does not permit teachers to discuss oppossition or contradiction to gay issues to children in class.
The gay lobbyists have infiltrated the public schools on many fronts, via Trojan Horse, under the ruse of claiming they were trying to thwart bullying trends, for all students, not just gays. They've preached themselves into the most pitiful of roles - that they are oppressed minorities on the same level as african americans and women once were. But you've got to remember: being born african-american or female doesn't come with the predisposition of extremely high risks for aids, syphilis, substance abuse, mental illness, rampant promiscuity and shortened life expectancy that go hand-in-hand from living a gay lifestyle does. Every time you vote or allow your representitives to vote on bills that normalize homosexuality in the classroom, you are taking one step further in predisposing your children to the aforementioned health risks associated with the lifestyle. Google centers for disease control dangers of homosexuality.
These kinds of far reaching-laws, these trends, ensure that the Government, not teachers or parents has the final say on determining which curriculum is best for your individual child. Your child is an individual, his/her teacher is an individual. They know best system of getting things learned, not the distant, long arm of the government introducing these highly-experimental variables into the status quo of how teachers can engage their students. And this would be just a precedent for even more controversial meddling by the government. Don't allow it!!
Why must you be such a damn homophobe?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 4, 2011
 
Gay Guy wrote:
<quoted text> Why must you be such a damn homophobe?
Calm down, fruit. There's a very real danger of your dying if too many zits pop at once.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 4, 2011
 
NAMBLA script reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should GAY be taught at all at that age? Simply telling them that any type of different should not be ridiculed should cover all the bases.
Oh, I agree.

We should never ever speak ill of those that are different, such as Jeffrey Dahmer or Charles Manson or the serial killer that's out there at this very second skinning a woman alive.

We should embrace them.

Ann Coulter once said in effect that liberals would flock in incredible numbers to create a cult that surrounded a turd. I love how liberals go into an infantile rage when the light of Truth shines on them.
Fingers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 4, 2011
 
Gay Guy wrote:
<quoted text> Why must you be such a damn homophobe?
Fear, as you refer to as "Phobe" has nothing to do with the subject. Disgust would be more accurate. It appears you need to face your own fears before you point the finger at others who have no fear. To be more precise, I only have one true phobia, one irrational fear. And it has nothing to do with humans. Once again to you that are ignorant in the area of humanity, female goes with male, male goes with female. This is the norm, what is natural to humans...because we have a conscience, cognitivity, reasoning, and so on.
Damn you for your perversion.
lastoutlaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

God created Adam and Eve; not Adam and Steve.

That said - to each his or her own. It's their business; and it's supposed to be private. You know; what goes on in the bedroom STAYS in the bedroom?

It has no business becoming part of the educational curriculum. We have a hard enough time teaching our children to become functional contributing members of Society and to learn how to support themselves (you know, reading, writing, arithmetic) without having to add this unrelated nonsence to their studies.

This is something they should learn about as a part of living and growing up; it doesn't belong in school as a study course. This makes about as much sense as majoring in 'Chicano Studies'.

Liberals; are you listening? Spend our tax dollars on something that is going to give our children opportunities to succeed in life and stop wasting it on something that is supposed to be private.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 4, 2011
 
They don't want to be private. They don't want to be left alone. It's obvious from their decadence as they parade with "pride" in front of children what they're after.
Anamouse

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 4, 2011
 
Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read my question? The question was simple and only requires a simple answer. You did not have to expound your philosophy as you did.
True, if someone has a 'phobia' that pertains to homosexuality then, they are homophobic. But what is phobia, the crux of my question to you!
If you classify everyone who does not approve of a homosexual lifestyle as a homophobic, you are insinuating that we have an unatural, irrational fear of the homosexual.
Not true for me, I don't fear homosexuals, heterosexuals or any other sort of sexual preference. What I am saying and the majority of those who are protesting the gay curriculum is; keep your perversion to yourself, keep it out of the schools. Your personal sexual preference has no place in the elementary, middle and highschool forums. These institutions are there to teach students how to read, write, add-subtract-divide and multiply, science, and the rudiments of basic intelligence that will help the student find their way to a career path.
If sexuality is to be taught, it should be as it began; an elective in higher education levels in college after the student has been taught the correct way of life by the parents.
Next time, just answer the question, be specific with the answer and keep your personal beliefs out of the truthful answer.
I don't disagree with a lot of what you said, I think elementary schools are out of their league when they try to help little kids discover and think about anything that involves sexual content, except perhaps that nothing of a sexual nature belongs in school.

However I disagree that I did not answer your question, "tell me, who do you classify as homophobic?", because I did in my first sentence.

And although I clearly said I think it's a bit nutty for people to fear gays, I also said it's their right and know that many of those that do are not stupid poople, so I think you're much too sensitive if you think I was insulting homophobic people or you for now wanting them or their advocat's opinions shoved in your face, or preached to your kids.

I've spent a lot of time around construction and personally seen plenty of big strong construction workers get funny looks on their faces and tell me they don't even want to work with gay guys, or sit next to one of them in the company truck. Some of these are otherwise great workers and nice people in every other way I know but they get wierded out when they think about GAY, and I guess they just think of them the same way I think about foods I find revolting; I don't even want to be around them because it disgusts me.

Now you asked a new question, "what is a phobia", so I'll give you my definition. To me a phobia is a fear of anything that is greatly disporportionally large compared to the threat.

The poster child might be an elephant who is scared of a mouse. I think most people would agree that an elephant has little reason to be afraid of a mouse, and similarly I think straight people who get upset about the tought of being around gay people are similarly afraid of somethig that in reality poses little to no threat to them.

However I doubt most of the people who are calle Homophobic are really afraid of gays, I'm more inclined to think the though of gay interactions is so revolting to them that they don't want anyone around who makes them think about those things. That's a little like me not wanting to eat lunch next to someone who likes to eat live insects.

I know lots of people do it especially in other parts of the world, and it's not like I have to do it too, but just the same I don't want them any where around me. I'm not afraid of them, or the bugs, but I still find them repulsive.
lastoutlaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anamouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree with a lot of what you said, I think elementary schools are out of their league when they try to help little kids discover and think about anything that involves sexual content, except perhaps that nothing of a sexual nature belongs in school.
However I disagree that I did not answer your question, "tell me, who do you classify as homophobic?", because I did in my first sentence.
And although I clearly said I think it's a bit nutty for people to fear gays, I also said it's their right and know that many of those that do are not stupid poople, so I think you're much too sensitive if you think I was insulting homophobic people or you for now wanting them or their advocat's opinions shoved in your face, or preached to your kids.
I've spent a lot of time around construction and personally seen plenty of big strong construction workers get funny looks on their faces and tell me they don't even want to work with gay guys, or sit next to one of them in the company truck. Some of these are otherwise great workers and nice people in every other way I know but they get wierded out when they think about GAY, and I guess they just think of them the same way I think about foods I find revolting; I don't even want to be around them because it disgusts me.
I know lots of people do it especially in other parts of the world, and it's not like I have to do it too, but just the same I don't want them any where around me. I'm not afraid of them, or the bugs, but I still find them repulsive.
If I may add to this; I've also encountered a number of straight people (male and female) who have a 'phobia' about being around gay people of the same gender. They never seem to have a problem with the opposite gender, though - i.e. Straight Male around a Lesbian; Straight Female around a Gay Man. It's primarily been same-gender encounters.
I've heard some sociologists (or psychiatrists) state that it is probably because the straight people might be subconsciously questioning their own sexuality that makes them so phobic. I've also heard it's conditioning; either through family members passing down their prejudicies or through peers.
Either way - educating children who haven't even approached puberty about sexual orientations will only serve to confuse minds that are learning to share, learning to read, learning to write, learning to add. They are too young for this. They're kids. Let them be kids; they'll grow up soon enough.
And like the Gay Rights Activists say - you can't condition a gay person to be straight; they're born that way, it's not a choice - you also can't condition somebody whose predisposition is to be repulsed by something they may instinctively feel is abnormal.
Like your analogy of being around food that repulses you. You may not consciously know why your repulsed; but the reaction is there.
The same applies to sexual preference and orientation. You can't teach tolerance. It's gained only by example. And it should NOT be taught in schools; it should NOT be taught to pre-pubescents that have enough to learn already.
Something like this is for the home, the church, the social group. It's not for the educators. They're stepping out of bounds on this.
Liberal education's caused enough damage to our standing with other nations regarding our citizen's ability to compete technologically in the world. This will make it worse.
Again; what kind of career would one have if they major in 'Chicano Studies'? As another educator? It sure doesn't count for much in the real world.
Ray of Light

Mission, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 4, 2011
 
I do find it a little bit weird that a group that once associated itself with NAMBLA is now gaining so much acceptance with school boards.
One of the most ludicris contradictions of the gay agenda is, that they've severed their ties with NAMBLA, yet they assert that sexual preference is something innate that your born with. That is their arguement for forcing the laws to bestow upon them legal minority status (and all the priveleges/protections that come with it) on the basis of sexual orientation. Those NAMBLA molesters' sexual preference is for CHILDREN, shall we radically reboot the law to accomodate THEM?

Gov. SCHwarzenneger vetoed this bill when he was in power.
Ray of Light

Mission, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 4, 2011
 
I think that aversion to overt homosexuality is natural human nature on some primitive level. The idea lends itself to the natural selection topic: to shy away from or persecute those who exhibit overt signs of deviation on a magnitude that homosexuality is. I think it's natural human nature to be repulsed by gays. We can be socialized to accept it, but only to a degree.

Racism, for example, is not something we're born with. It's fully socialized in us, and as such, can be fully socialized out of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
Los Angeles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Los Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Angeles
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••