Pomona agencies aim to help undocumen...

Pomona agencies aim to help undocumented immigrants get drivera s licenses

There are 4 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Aug 24, 2014, titled Pomona agencies aim to help undocumented immigrants get drivera s licenses. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

POMONA >> With a little more than three months before the Department of Motor Vehicles begins issuing driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants, a number of organizations, law enforcement agencies and others are working together to let people know how to get ready for the application process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Joe

Brighton, CO

#1 Aug 24, 2014
I am so sick of this! No other country in the world can an illegal immigrant get food stamps, medical can and issues Driver's License.

Since: Feb 09

Upland, CA

#2 Aug 25, 2014
Seriously? my dog can get a drivesr license in Ca. now? What forms of ID does he need to bring?
On a more serious note, this would amount to aiding and abetting fugitives from the law, and conspiring to commit fraud. Maybe no human being is "illegal", but human beings commit illegal acts, which have consequenses, and reward shouldn't be one of them. I wan't to be rewarded for disregarding the law too.
stephanie

San Bernardino, CA

#3 Aug 25, 2014
lol its funny how people get mad about this! honestly this is a great idea why?? because now people will actually pay there tickets!(citations) or even better people who don't have a license can actually get what they deserve when they do a hit and run. why do people look at it as a negative thing?? I do agree they should be able to get food stamps, medical or non of those benefits, but "joebanana" seriously that was a stupid thing to compare it with.

Since: Feb 09

Upland, CA

#5 Sep 4, 2014
stephanie wrote:
lol its funny how people get mad about this! honestly this is a great idea why?? because now people will actually pay there tickets!(citations) or even better people who don't have a license can actually get what they deserve when they do a hit and run. why do people look at it as a negative thing?? I do agree they should be able to get food stamps, medical or non of those benefits, but "joebanana" seriously that was a stupid thing to compare it with.
My point being.......what forms of ID do illegal aliens have? Can they just "make up" a name? Don't they have to PROVE they are who they say they are, I did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Walmart service delivers, puts away groceri... 4 hr ThomasA 2
Jimmy Kimmel I don't watch anymore 6 hr District 5 LAUSD ... 8
News Immigrants in U.S. under DACA wary of returning... 14 hr spytheweb 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu TheReal411 21,182
Marilyn monroe is my twin sister ! Thu Duke 28
lesbianˇoˇnage Thu The monster 5
Poor gaga ! Thu The monster 2

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages