|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

jose cruze III wrote:
tell them THEY JUST NEED TO RE-APPLY
plenty of healthy able bodied slackers are now collecting ,.
for the rest of their lives ,..
thanks to obama and the democrats
sounds more like some people are disappointed that they dont qulify
to get it ...

“Dont hate cuz u aint me”

Since: Dec 09

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Well
jose cruze III

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

i am sure you are aware of the that grossly over paid Californian politician ,...who currently makes over $400,000.00 a year --

imagine this -
she will soon retire at approximately $370,000.00 a year ,...
for the rest of her life ----

she gets " married " to a young 19 year old lesbian prostitute ,..who specialized in aging & over weight dried up dykes ,..

the young prostitute will soon inherit and collect tens of millions of Californians tax dollars ,...for the rest of her life ,..simply by 'servicing' an over - the- hill , overweight lesbian in her last years ,...
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

gangstaprincess wrote:
Well
lol....nice name...

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Wouldn't u be upset
Hoolled

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

What's the name of that alcohol that's made from wormwood?
Anonymous

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

I dunno guys if it passes it could put all us non corporation guys outta business... end the war on drugs yes, legalize it in CA; and I may need a new way to support my family next year.
Tantalizing

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Be on the look out for the nasty hosiers posting on this topic.
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

think of hashish as natural ambien.

a sort of homeopathic lunesta...

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Sup
TickerTape

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

What's the real cost to small cities though out California?

The cost being supporting a hang fire police department, it's out of sight these days.

Instead more cities are contracting with the local Sheriffs Department, thus bring peace of mind to all tax payers.

If your city spends more than 60% of it's annual budget on a Police Department your over your head and it's only going to get worse
JOSh

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

maybe it is TIME TO BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY ,.
and make sure it is used on a monthly basis ,....

maybe its time to deputize unpaid citizens ,..and use them to supplement the local under staffed police departments ,..

the unions wont like it ,...

but then again,... the unions are bankrupting Californians
WaterBlend

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Still puffing the stink weed?

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

People can puff all they want
Swag

Porterville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

jose cruze III wrote:
i am sure you are aware of the that grossly over paid Californian politician ,...who currently makes over $400,000.00 a year --
imagine this -
she will soon retire at approximately $370,000.00 a year ,...
for the rest of her life ----
she gets " married " to a young 19 year old lesbian prostitute ,..who specialized in aging & over weight dried up dykes ,..
the young prostitute will soon inherit and collect tens of millions of Californians tax dollars ,...for the rest of her life ,..simply by 'servicing' an over - the- hill , overweight lesbian in her last years ,...
Life a bitch. I got to work my ass off and will never get that kind of money. Life is not fair....
Pesticides

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Have you had your crop tested for pesticide's lately?

The pesto limits can be found here: http://www.ewg.org/foodnews/
BIG johnson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

cali is doomed ,..unless we dump ALL the public employee pensions into social security,..
and wash our hands of the mess

then put a cap on public employee salary's and benefits

and make California a 'right to work' state ,....

it wont happen for a while ,...
but unless it does ,..
the state will never recover
Burning

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Great idea, to bad it was so late in coming, should have tried and hung all those nasty rebel racists freaks.

Confederate Flag Removed From North Carolina State Capitol, March 2013.

Then we wouldn't have so much trouble to day with the RNC, GOP, Republican and tea party nerds.
420positive

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

420positive

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

http://www.infowars.com/food-and-depopulation...

Food and Depopulation: Rockefeller Family

Cassandra Anderson
Infowars.com
June 8, 2010
Part 1 of 4.
The purpose of this article is to give a brief outline of how the elites, and the Rockefellers in particular, are using food as a weapon.

Bill Gates has teamed with the Rockefellers, Monsanto and the government of Norway in the Doomsday Seed Vault, in which organic seed is stored for some vague anticipated world catastrophe.
Since the Rockefeller family came to power (especially after gaining a monopoly with Standard Oil) they have manipulated our government into ruining our financial system by way of the Federal Reserve, energy through oil dependency and food with GMOs (Genetically Engineered Organisms). The intention is to rob us blind and kill us. It’s time to wake up.
The official name of this program is Agenda 21 Sustainable Development.
It the overarching blueprint for depopulation and total control over America and the rest of the world. There is no question that Americans are targeted for depopulation: GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) food has saturated American farmlands. GMOs are dangerous and the proliferation of corn crops (used as sweetener, animal feed, processed food, etc) in America is shortening our life spans.(1) Our water is polluted, containing over 60,000 chemicals, most of which have never been tested for safety.(2) Our air is toxic, and the US is one of the most targeted areas for chemtrails.(3) This is just the tip of the iceberg, the things we know about. The focus of this article is revealing the link between the Rockefellers and their intended use of food as a weapon, which is more powerful than military domination and energy control.
While Agenda 21 was introduced in 1992, the elite collectivists, lead by the Rockefellers, have been pushing population control on America and the world for generations. In 1992, this depopulation and control policy was modernized and given a name: Agenda 21, or the Agenda for the 21st century. The premise for depopulation and control is to preserve the environment. One would have to be an idiot to disregard environmental concerns, however, the solutions that Agenda 21 offers fail to address the real issues. The primary tools that Agenda 21 Sustainable Development uses are global warming lies, water shortages (like the man made drought in California, which also causes food shortages) and the Endangered Species Act (designed to take away private property, which is the base of wealth creation and freedom).(4)
Food control goes hand in hand with population control. The eugenics (improvement of humans through selective breeding, often using brutal methods like genocide and forced sterilization) program of the Third Reich in Nazi Germany was revealed after WWII. Obviously, people did not have a high opinion of eugenics, so, according to William Engdahl, author of “Seeds of Destruction”, the Rockefeller strategists shifted their profile to champion the causes of the environment, resource scarcity and overpopulation.(5) The policy of population control remained, despite the illusion of caring concern- which is simply marketing; the word eugenics has been renamed as “human genetics”. This scheme for improving their image worked for them before, using “philanthropy” and tax-free foundations, when the Rockefellers became very unpopular following the Ludlow Massacre.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 min frozen c 7,852
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,608
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr tail pipe 4,898
Iron Order MC - Mongols - Vagos 17 hr Icefire 2
5 Seconds of Summer Announce 2015 North America... Wed shelly 1
7-25-14 Long Beach "They assaulted him, breakin... Tue sir pickle 2
•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••