created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,624 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 625)

Showing posts 12,481 - 12,500 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13474
Dec 1, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleanup? Wha? What a dopey post! What is it supposed to mean? Anyone know?
He thinks because he noticed you might be in New York and assumes everybody there is cleaning up from Sandy. It's his childish way of getting even...lol....like hahaha you are suffering and i'm not....lol....anderson's a big fan of the great obama, so don't mention how he has ignored Sandy. He thinks all cancer patients should be taken off chemo and given a big bag of pot to really cure the illness.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13475
Dec 1, 2012
 
Storm-ravaged New Yorkers say President Obamaís promise to cut red tape and get them aid in the aftermath of Sandy has proven to be hot air.

Angry citizens vented at FEMA officials at a town hall meeting held by the disaster relief agency Thursday, with tempers boiling over. Some 1,000 people, many left homeless by the Oct. 29 storm, attended the meeting at Staten Islandís New Dorp High School. They were initially scheduled to submit written questions that would be picked and answered at random, but the session turned into an angry shouting match where residents booed FEMA officials and accused them of lying.

Remember how they bashed bush for Katrina?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13476
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks because he noticed you might be in New York and assumes everybody there is cleaning up from Sandy. It's his childish way of getting even...lol....like hahaha you are suffering and i'm not....lol....anderson's a big fan of the great obama, so don't mention how he has ignored Sandy. He thinks all cancer patients should be taken off chemo and given a big bag of pot to really cure the illness.
Oh I get it. The cleanup is going real bad. Especially in Staten Island and parts of Long Island. Mostly due to Obama's lack of leadership and disinterest.

Obama's response to Sandy was much worse than Bush's to Katrina. Yet Obama gets praise and Bush gets scorn. Funny how that works!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13477
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
Storm-ravaged New Yorkers say President Obamaís promise to cut red tape and get them aid in the aftermath of Sandy has proven to be hot air.
Angry citizens vented at FEMA officials at a town hall meeting held by the disaster relief agency Thursday, with tempers boiling over. Some 1,000 people, many left homeless by the Oct. 29 storm, attended the meeting at Staten Islandís New Dorp High School. They were initially scheduled to submit written questions that would be picked and answered at random, but the session turned into an angry shouting match where residents booed FEMA officials and accused them of lying.
Remember how they bashed bush for Katrina?
Obama popped in for a photo op, made a campaign speech, promised great things, hugged Christie then hopped back on Air Force One for another gala fundraiser party.

The media praised him as a hero. And scorned Bush again.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13478
Dec 1, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you two are like the knownothing counsel of non marijuana users...
smoking it is MUCH more effective for somethings.
eating it is MuCh more effective for other aliments...
you can make tinttures and rub it on, which is also effective and non-psychotropic....
when alcohol is compleatly legal.....why are you two so hung up on what other people do to relax??
I agree that ingesting it is better.....as long as you dont ingest the plant matter..
people only truly accept it when they try it and start using it to treat what ails them...everybody else is in the dark...
for instance?? I dont know much about ambien or lunesta??? and likeley I never will...
because Im turned off in general by synthetics(like most MMJ users)
and ill heed the warnings that it causes sudden death or thoughts of suicide...(or dog ears!)
MMJ has no such titanic side-effects..
at least not for myself..
havnt you ever discovered a homeopathic cure??
like say?? changing your diet from glutens??
they seem to bother you...
time for my coffee!!
(hippy speedball)
the only bad...
effect of...
marijuana is that...
it makes...
some people like...
you...
have real dopey...
spelling and...
grammar!!
SoBees

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13479
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So be it, and on with the show.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13480
Dec 1, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it. The cleanup is going real bad. Especially in Staten Island and parts of Long Island. Mostly due to Obama's lack of leadership and disinterest.
Obama's response to Sandy was much worse than Bush's to Katrina. Yet Obama gets praise and Bush gets scorn. Funny how that works!
mabey you chumps will get smart and build a dike across the narrows...

having a huge city right there is a little inconveinient...

so has Obama saved those poor African amercians??

who were stuck at that football stadium??

whoops, i got my disaters mixed up!!

chris christy is very gracious for throwing romney under the bus at the last minute like that.

It wouldnt have mattered anyways.

you chumps from the rethuglican party got your a&&es whooped..

and now many of you are doubling down on stooopid...

and I welcome it!! the more you guys ignore why you lost??

the better it bodes for the demmy crats in 2016'.

please wratchet up the stoopid immeadiatly!!

im enjoying the show...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13481
Dec 1, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it. The cleanup is going real bad. Especially in Staten Island and parts of Long Island. Mostly due to Obama's lack of leadership and disinterest.
Obama's response to Sandy was much worse than Bush's to Katrina. Yet Obama gets praise and Bush gets scorn. Funny how that works!
you guys are entertaining!!

mostly what we hear from your side is

"be self reliant"

until a huge disaster hits?? then it is......

" obama wont help us" really?? that is quite a change in attitude!!

obama IS helping you....

you just dont know it, because youre really dumb..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13482
Dec 1, 2012
 
mabey mayor bloomberg should try running for president.....

as a democrat!!

lol!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13483
Dec 1, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
Storm-ravaged New Yorkers say President Obamaís promise to cut red tape and get them aid in the aftermath of Sandy has proven to be hot air.
Angry citizens vented at FEMA officials at a town hall meeting held by the disaster relief agency Thursday, with tempers boiling over. Some 1,000 people, many left homeless by the Oct. 29 storm, attended the meeting at Staten Islandís New Dorp High School. They were initially scheduled to submit written questions that would be picked and answered at random, but the session turned into an angry shouting match where residents booed FEMA officials and accused them of lying.
Remember how they bashed bush for Katrina?
what happened to that ethic of rethuglican self reliance??

looks like when the S&&t hits the fan??

you need federal assistance like anyone else!!

;)

and mitt wanted to privatize disaster response.

Bush?? well it took him 80 something hrs for him and brownie to call in the NG....good job brownie!!

I guess we get a better federal response A> when there is a demmy crat in the whitehouse (see 1965)

and B, when it is a more front and center location.....

like NYC!!

go figure!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13484
Dec 1, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
mabey you chumps will get smart and build a dike across the narrows...
having a huge city right there is a little inconveinient...
so has Obama saved those poor African amercians??
who were stuck at that football stadium??
whoops, i got my disaters mixed up!!
chris christy is very gracious for throwing romney under the bus at the last minute like that.
It wouldnt have mattered anyways.
you chumps from the rethuglican party got your a&&es whooped..
and now many of you are doubling down on stooopid...
and I welcome it!! the more you guys ignore why you lost??
the better it bodes for the demmy crats in 2016'.
please wratchet up the stoopid immeadiatly!!
im enjoying the show...
The democrats won but they're still angry! Too funny! Sore winners are real losers.

Romney lost. Get over it.

What a jackass!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13485
Dec 1, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened to that ethic of rethuglican self reliance??
looks like when the S&&t hits the fan??
you need federal assistance like anyone else!!
;)
and mitt wanted to privatize disaster response.
Bush?? well it took him 80 something hrs for him and brownie to call in the NG....good job brownie!!
I guess we get a better federal response A> when there is a demmy crat in the whitehouse (see 1965)
and B, when it is a more front and center location.....
like NYC!!
go figure!
According to the democrats, when Bush was president the victims should be outraged when response was slow.

Now when Obama is president, the victims should shut up and be "self reliant" when response is slow to non existant!

Priceless!
Mojinks

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13486
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nothng says hiJinks better thqan MoJinks.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13487
Dec 1, 2012
 
Looks like the people of tolerance, diversity and compassion think it's funny when storm victims lose everything and get no help when a democrat is in charge. But it's not funny at all when a republican is in charge.

Nice!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13488
Dec 1, 2012
 
Mikey!!

self reliance is what YOU fools on the right preach....

WE preach having a pot to piss in, when the S&&t hits the fan.

self reliance goes down the tubes when your house gets washed away?? doesnt it??
Despots

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13489
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Republicans may not want to believe this but there are a good number of hard-working Americans who make too much to qualify for Medi-Cal and whose employers don't offer affordable health care for them or their families.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13490
Dec 1, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
Mikey!!
self reliance is what YOU fools on the right preach....
WE preach having a pot to piss in, when the S&&t hits the fan.
self reliance goes down the tubes when your house gets washed away?? doesnt it??
We feel the love from the people of compassion, tolerance and diversity!

Bush BAD response! Obama GOOD response! Simple. Got it.

Why you mad bro? Romney lost, get over it.

Too Funny!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13491
Dec 1, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
pot is against federal law....
people dont smoke weed it in resturants and movie theaters...
they rarely ever smoke it outside!!
no one knows what the F*%k you are talking about!!
bullshit!

we already have proposition 215 that was passed in 1996. through this proposition, anyone can get access to marijuana.

we don't need another law.

the only reason why you drug addicts want another law is so that you can push for smoking marijuana anywhere and at any time that you wish.

you don't give a damn about anybody else who happens to not want your smoke in their face. PERIOD.

as for marijuana smokers being law abiding and only smoking in their homes. HELL! you are talking to someone who used to hangout with deadheads. YOU are a freaking liar.

hey, genius. if pot is against federal law, then, that makes anyone using it a criminal. right?

like I said.. you drug addicts will do anything for your hit. lie, cheat, steal.

if you want marijuana legal, EAT IT! I'll go for that. you can get your high without me having to suffer the second hand smoke.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13492
Dec 1, 2012
 
Despots wrote:
Republicans may not want to believe this but there are a good number of hard-working Americans who make too much to qualify for Medi-Cal and whose employers don't offer affordable health care for them or their families.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13493
Dec 1, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
do you seriously have a problem smelling second hand pot smoke??
I cant even smell tobacco smoke much anymore since they banned it(finally)!
where are you when you and your offspring are being overwhelmed by second hand MMJ smoke?
that's part of the problem.

YOU drug addicts seem to think SMOKE doesn't hurt anybody. in your minds because it may not hurt YOU, you seem to think that it probably doesn't hurt anyone else. right?

WRONG!

smoke is SMOKE. it is not normal for a human body to inhale it. this is common sense. it doesn't matter if it is tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke.. smoke from the chimney...smoke from a fire. smoke from anywhere.

smoke is harmful.

and here you are.. pushing for this smoke that YOU are pushing on others because YOU think it's infringing on YOUR rights?

WHAT ABOUT MY RIGHTS NOT TO BE EXPOSED TO IT?????

if the stuff cures cancer, then, EAT IT. I'll go for that. but don't go running around telling me I have to tolerate YOUR smoke in my face because you have the right to do so.

that's bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,481 - 12,500 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 11 min MDWatkins 2,219
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 min Peter 7,812
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 min Pleaders 200,211
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Go Play 4,846
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus: Te... 2 hr Big mike 13
Illegal Immigration 7 hr Thoughs and Ideas 1
Review: Eviction Defense Group (Dec '12) 10 hr timothy1982 43
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 11 at 5:47PM PDT

•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
Los Angeles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Los Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Angeles
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••