|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Never heard about that, neither in my country (belgium), where we can grow two plants, nor in The Netherlands, where pot is illegal but tolerated. But I heard that in some countries where pot is severely repressed, some "weed" in the street are mixed with all sort of unhealthy stuff. I was just hypothesizing reasons why cannabis could be locally a gate way drug, and explaining that if that was the case, the reason would still be only prohibition. But the studies shows that even when illegal, pot is not dangerous, nor is it a gateway product. In fact it is the innocuousness of cannabis which makes it possible to keep it illegal for so long, as prohibition always augment the danger of a product. The guy who got the idea of prohibiting cannabis deserves the Nobel Prize ... in Crime.
Now, most joint *are* for some young people a "gateway" product to an harder drug: tobacco. But again, this is due to prohibition of cannabis, as most young people will laugh at an adult telling them that in a joint the hard (toxic and addictive) drug is tobacco. One of nephew's friend was dead convinced that he was addicted to cannabis, and I told him to try a week with pure cannabis and a week with pure tobacco to test what was the addictive drug, and he realized them that tobacco was the one that hooked him for real indeed.
two plants???
that is it.?

oh well, mabey theyll relax that rule over time.

here in california??

counties are finaly starting to regulate per the request of the state....it took the more republican(rural) counties the longest......16 years.

and some counties dont quite have as big an issue with growing as we do up here in the emerald triagle. so they dont yet have to regulate as much.

until now?? many of them had been hiding behind federal law..

the issue is far from resolved, but we are slowly making progress.

the tenth amendment to our constitution makes clear that matters of personal consuption are to fall under state control.

the federal governemnt wanted more power, so they passed a slew of laws earlier in the twenieth century that consolidated federal power.

federal politicians from both parties(sadly) have done nothing but further empower the federal government.(read bush and obama)

plant numbers in my (humble) opinion are a lousy way to regulate just how much marijuana each patient grows.

with 2 plants?? you can grow a half oz or several lbs.

in cali (because of the ultra high sun index) it could be as much as TEN lbs from two plants!!!

the plant limit counties are imposing dont jibe at all with the state supream court decision, that refers to YOUR doctors discreation.

what else does the government there do to regulate growers???

I think the best way to regulate how much each patient grows, is to stick with canopy sq. footage limits.

they are less ambigious.

in this county, with one acre of land, I am allowed to cultivate a canopy of 100 sq ft.

some counties have imposed wattge limits for indoor grows.

but I think limiting someones electrical usage gets into the area of discrimination.....

they still have to iron out few details like how discriminatory and exculsionary some of the clauses are.

like NO grows wihin 1000 feet of any official place where there are minors. in towns this pretty mucch covers everything.

I think they knew that, and that was their last line of defense.

it will surly be taken to court and struck down.

making people grow in out buildings(for indoors) is exclusionary as well...

not everybody HAS an outbuilding......especially if you live in an apt.

I suspect the only thing that will survive the courts are the canopy sq ft. limits.

thank you for your post, it was interesting.....tobacco is most certainly dangerous in the US because they pulp the tobacco with hundreds of OTHER dangerous chemcals(benzene and formaldahyde, to name two) to make them more addictive. as if they needed to!!
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Elvis' Beverly Hills, California estate up for sale. 1.6 acres and it's located in a locked up community.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER wrote:
<quoted text>
dude im 43 and from the east coast...
and I dont live anywhere NEAR anderson....
and sadly i dont follow local sports...
I dont follow your qustion about the homsexuality??
are YOU gay?? do you want to make the team??
are they keeping you off (the team) because of your sexual preferences??
shame on them.
Mr Buttlicker

43 and you are posting 24/7? No wonder you want the great Obama. Why do you post from a place you don't live close to? Would people know who you are from your name > Buttlicker? or does that explain your actions that would identify yourself? Why are you sad that you don't follow sports? what do you suffer from?

Riccardo
RickiesNuts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Heats coming back, time to start watering by night again.
THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Buttlicker
43 and you are posting 24/7? No wonder you want the great Obama. Why do you post from a place you don't live close to? Would people know who you are from your name > Buttlicker? or does that explain your actions that would identify yourself? Why are you sad that you don't follow sports? what do you suffer from?
Riccardo
thanks for asking.

I was inspired the poster "the last templar" ...

I thought it would be an appropriate name this fall, as you guys get taught again that your self centered agenda is WAY outside the mainstream!!

at some point there will actually be a "last teatard"

at that point?? I will be using that moniker...

as for the location??

the computer chose it....
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

I'd put a rubber tip on yours, it wouldn't look good to have another one of you's running around.
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER wrote:
<quoted text>
dude im 43 and from the east coast...
and I dont live anywhere NEAR anderson....
and sadly i dont follow local sports...
I dont follow your qustion about the homsexuality??
are YOU gay?? do you want to make the team??
are they keeping you off (the team) because of your sexual preferences??
shame on them.
well lets see...
you are the one who calls himself "buttlicker"
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

It is time for romney to admit JUST how many jobs bain has been responsible for shipping overseas, or destroying through bankruptcy...

when ever a bain company came out of bankruptcy??? thousands of people were jobless??

and mitt romneys cayman island account was tens of millions of dollars fatter!!!
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

More of the same until Sunday, keep yapping.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
well lets see...
you are the one who calls himself "buttlicker"
what freaky coincidence!!

i went back to ayn, just the second someone complained about the rebuttlicker moniker...

it was simply a tribute to the middle ages...and the last templar!!

which is where the tea party seems to want to go politically.

so what about the other post I left you??

you never say much!!???

about the minutia of the weed issue??

what are you afraid of??

I was right about 215?? wasnt I??

dont take it too hard, I usuallly cut people slack, after I cut them down.(or debunk their arguements in your case)
Koch Bros Biggits

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

More from you later.
YES on 36

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

can you envision california paying less for its criminal justice system??

proposition 36 adresses the fact that half the people in this country/state are in jail for non-violent crimes....

drug offenders in particular will be given leinience....less lives connected to them destroyed.

yes on 36.
Olive

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
U have got to be kidding. Kids are suspended in schools now for bringing marijuana in their backpacks. Legalize it and u will smell it( but not see it) in McDonald's too. So, if u don't mind sucking in pot air at every Starbuck's u go to, then make your choice. BTW if u have children, 18 yr olds can tell u they have the right to smoke it at the dining table too.
From the voice of a current public school teacher.
TunaCharlie

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Haven't had chance to throw this topic overboard yet.

Someone get me a gaffing hook to toss the bales over board.
Pot head

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

is olive really a teacher,with such poor grammar?Guess she teaches P.E.? If she would read scientific research. she would know she is sounding foolish.Can she produce any proof pot makes people dumber.I bet I can find proof teacher have made people dumber. Education was doing fine till The Federal Government got involved.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
U have got to be kidding. Kids are suspended in schools now for bringing marijuana in their backpacks. Legalize it and u will smell it( but not see it) in McDonald's too. So, if u don't mind sucking in pot air at every Starbuck's u go to, then make your choice. BTW if u have children, 18 yr olds can tell u they have the right to smoke it at the dining table too.
From the voice of a current public school teacher.
its hard to believe you admit being a calif public school teacher.

what a failure the calif school system is with the unions protecting ignorant terrible teachers.

there is no place for union mob bosses in our government

save the kids = ban the unions
TunaCharlie

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Do you mix mustard and mayo with your too?
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
its hard to believe you admit being a calif public school teacher.
what a failure the calif school system is with the unions protecting ignorant terrible teachers.
there is no place for union mob bosses in our government
save the kids = ban the unions
if you think olive gramerrella is a teacher??

you are slower than I gave you credit for.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

this month is the 30th anniversary of the declaration of the war on drugs.

the reagan administration claimed it would cost 200 million a year....

today?? we are spending 25 billion a year on it.

altogether the amount spent on arresting, prosecuting and incarcerating drug offenders is approching 1 trillion dollars, total spent, since 1970.

that is just tax payer money fed into the system.

that doesnt include residual costs regarding the lives that were destroyed.

what it has been is a war on people

see the film "traffic"(2000)
TunaCharlie

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Thats why you use a clip, other wise you burn your fingers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,721 - 11,740 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Eviction Defense Group (Dec '12) 1 hr Sophiekingsley 44
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr squeezers 2,222
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Brian_G 4,849
~ Crooked Cops? ~ (Mar '06) 4 hr u r sister 117
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr Bruno 200,213
Murder suspect arrested near Mount Washington 8 hr Rose of Tralee 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr Peter 7,812
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 12 at 2:31AM PDT

•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE