Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

clouseau is fatuous1

Slidell, LA

#1 Oct 2, 2012
SAME EXACT SPEECH IN 2008 AS IN 2012~!

OBAMA Campaigning in 2008 vs. OBAMA Campaigning in 2012

The Same Empty Promises as in 2008!

Obama is a "CON MAN"!

Please forward this Video to all Americans that may have been "TRICKED" by President Obama the 1st time around!

Obama is a fraud and a traitor.
See www.birthersummit.org/

fatuous1
TAX PAYER

Whitley City, KY

#2 Oct 2, 2012
MOVIES STARS are rich, their kids go to private schools, they live behind large gates.

THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE REAL WORLD, they don't see people on food stamps day in and day out.

Vote for Romney!!
Titanic

San Pablo, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
TAX PAYER wrote:
MOVIES STARS are rich, their kids go to private schools, they live behind large gates.
THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE REAL WORLD, they don't see people on food stamps day in and day out.
Vote for Romney!!
Yeah and Mitt lives in the ghetto ,his kids go to public schools and he buys Top Rahman for dinner with food stamps ?
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#4 Oct 4, 2012
clouseau is fatuous1 wrote:
SAME EXACT SPEECH IN 2008 AS IN 2012~!
OBAMA Campaigning in 2008 vs. OBAMA Campaigning in 2012
The Same Empty Promises as in 2008!
Obama is a "CON MAN"!
Please forward this Video to all Americans that may have been "TRICKED" by President Obama the 1st time around!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fZgQhnNRSuwXX
Obama is a fraud and a traitor.
See www.birthersummit.org/
fatuous1
I thought Obama is a "SOUL MAN"!

2008 campaigning.
2012 campaigning.
Same 'ol, same 'ol?
Well at least he's not flip-flopping.

A "traitor".
Really?!
How did he betray HIS country?
What was it again?
Kenya?!

Not born in America?
I wonder why they didn't bring that one up again.
Oh ... yeah.
The long-form birth certificate.
They put the part saying "birthplace" under a microscope and found that it had indeed been edited.
Apparantly he was using a proxy server during his campaign.
Who would've knew?

;-)
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#5 Oct 4, 2012
TAX PAYER wrote:
Vote for Romney!!
Yeah, they do know about the REAL world. The world of REALITY television.

Did I miss actor Barack Hussein Obama accepting the Oscar trophy Academy Award for Best Actor?!

Didn't Willard Milton Romney really go out of his way to show he really cares about those 47%?!
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Titanic wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and Mitt lives in the ghetto ,his kids go to public schools and he buys Top Rahman for dinner with food stamps ?
LOL!!!

It's funny 'cause it's true.

By the way, I had Top Rahman chicken noodles last night. They WAS good. I sprinkled on the extra garlic powder. They had just enough water to give them a soupy taste.
Titanic

San Pablo, CA

#7 Oct 4, 2012
anonymous california wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
It's funny 'cause it's true.
By the way, I had Top Rahman chicken noodles last night. They WAS good. I sprinkled on the extra garlic powder. They had just enough water to give them a soupy taste.
Might as well boil a shoe and throw some salt in with it.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Titanic wrote:
<quoted text>Might as well boil a shoe and throw some salt in with it.
Titanic wrote:
<quoted text>Might as well boil a shoe and throw some salt in with it.
HA!

Yeah. A "47% Off Special" on those shoes.

Sometimes I find Top Rahman noodles not to taste so good as other times. Sometimes I add white rice. I do think the season packet comes loaded with too much sodium. Foods, especially canned soups, are loaded with way too much sodium. I know it's a perservative but is that much really necessary? I ususally eat the Top Rahman chicken flavor kind. The only other two I know of is beef and shrimp. But I have to say my favorite kind of noodle is Chinese noodles.

Under a Romney presidency, they may have to come out with Top Romney noodles for the 47%. Pork flavor. Low sodium. And 47% more noodle per package than Top Rahman. If he wins this November, they can throw them from the stage out to the hungry masses during his speeches on the campaign trail of his run for re-election in 2016.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
Dump obama November 6, 2012
Flush this turd its smelling up America and the American people.
Although it doesn't probaly happen very often, I am told that some turds can be white.

In those cases, people may want to not flush it down but rather take it to a doctor.

I just hope America doesn't get a bad white one in 2012.
xus

Selma, AL

#12 Oct 5, 2012
It's time to wake up!
It's enough to be cheated once!
To fall into the trick of the same con man the second time is just too stupid!
Vote him out!!!
xus

Selma, AL

#13 Oct 5, 2012
wake up!
Vote him out!
He's a con man!
Stan and Kyle

United States

#14 Oct 5, 2012
anonymous california wrote:
<quoted text>
Although it doesn't probaly happen very often, I am told that some turds can be white.
In those cases, people may want to not flush it down but rather take it to a doctor.
I just hope America doesn't get a bad white one in 2012.
Wow a white one might be collectible. According to the European Fecal (Faecal) Standards and Measurements Institute (EFSMI) The official unit of measurement of fecal samples is the couric, which is equivalent to 2.5 pounds, or 1.3398 kg.

The current holder of the largest recorded bowel movement is Randy Marsh, with a specimen weighing over 100 courics. A white one would be like a gold mine and worth Trillions.
Titanic

San Pablo, CA

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Obama is for sure a liar and a loser but the alternative is unimaginable for this country ,they will strip this place of every asset and freedom a person may think they have.This situation is a runaway train no matter who becomes president.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#16 Oct 5, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think anyone could be worse than what we have now. But I would rather have the Mormon than the moron....
LOL!!!

It's interesting how "mormon" and "moron" sound so much alike. I wonder which one came first as a word. I should try to Google it. Because maybe some weisenheimer came up with "moron" to ridicule the Mormons. ;-)

Hey Harold1000 I have an aunt that's stuck between a rock and a hard place with this year's presidential election. First let me say that I don't think Mitt Romney would allow his Mormon faith to interfere with any decisions and actions he makes as a U.S. president. Evidently, he never while governor of the state of Massachusetts. My aunt is a Christian and calls Barack Obama a Muslim. She is not for him. And I'm not putting down the Islam Faith and I believe Obama claims to be a Christian. But now that I told her Romney is a Mormon, she doesn't want to vote for him now.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#17 Oct 5, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow a white one might be collectible. According to the European Fecal (Faecal) Standards and Measurements Institute (EFSMI) The official unit of measurement of fecal samples is the couric, which is equivalent to 2.5 pounds, or 1.3398 kg.
The current holder of the largest recorded bowel movement is Randy Marsh, with a specimen weighing over 100 courics. A white one would be like a gold mine and worth Trillions.
Well, if Harold1000's plan plays out, the White House presidential toilet is about to go for a world record. Somebody please call Guinness World Records.

Wonder what the record is for the longest? Or did that EFSMI Randy Marsh record include length as well? Not that I have any personal experience in long bowel movements. Just wondering.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#18 Oct 5, 2012
Titanic wrote:
Obama is for sure a liar and a loser but the alternative is unimaginable for this country ,they will strip this place of every asset and freedom a person may think they have.This situation is a runaway train no matter who becomes president.
My Mom voted today. Got it in early. She said when she looked at the ballot there was all kinds of other candidates, besides the big two, that she never heard of. So, it's kinda sad that all those "choices" are not allowed to appear in the presidential debates and are getting next to none news coverage for their campaigns. They independent third party candidates are allowed onto the ballot but have no real chance of winning because of this monopoly of the two big parties. The Republican Party and the Democratic Party rules mainstream politics. I talked to my Mom about them not being included in the debate nights and she said it's probaly because Obama and Romney are rich. Well, they do at times seem to be one and the same. A 'you scratxh my back and I'll scratch your back' type of relationship. The two interchangeable parts in American politics. One goes out of power. And one comes into power.

Yeah. What you said about Romney & company being the unimaginable alternative for this country and "they will strip this place of every asset and freedom a person may think they have". I am really unsure about Romney right now despite what he said to cover his tracks in the first debate night. That candid video secretly recorded of him at that fundraiser. The 47% statement. The one where he said half of America sees itself as a victim, pays no income tax, is dependent on government support, will never vote for him, and therefore he needs to ignore them to win. Inadvertenly or not, when he got exposed for saying that, he opened a can of worms on himself and the Republican party that he has not recovered from since. And a lot of people already see the Republicans as the party that only cares about the rich and connected. And then this statement. He tried to backtrack. The next day, he came out saying it's the kind of talk used in a fundraiser to appease the donors. Now, he is trying to say that it was a slip of the tongue and he never really meant to say it in te first place. What?! Ladies and gentlemen, we have another "flip flopper" here! I don't know what to think about this. That and adding in how Romney operated a company that would go in and dismantle a business that wasn't performing well and leave hard-working family providers jobless. Then adding in the jobs he outsourced to China. I don't know if I should associate him as being part of the problem that crashed the American economy in 2008 or not. But there is no doubt that those actions sure chipped away at the crumbling foundation that was holding up the nation. I mean this is serious stuff for those of us who really care about ALL Americans. The lower class. The middle class. The upper class. Everybody. One for all and all for one. An investigation would probaly discover that a lot of those people who lost their jobs, through Romney's dismantlings, probaly were some of those who had their homes foreclosed on in 2007, 2008, and 2009 due to the economic crash and are still looking for a place to live and a place to work. I am thinking that at least we know what we are getting with Obama. Maybe we should keep him for another 4 years. At least the ship hasn't sunk under Obama's helm. But we don't know what could happen with Romney. We could crash into a iceberg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 3 hr BlackNerd_JavaPro... 895
Los Angeles commercial roofing services (Jul '08) 3 hr walkerwilliam91 3
Cultural Hit Man Strikes Again With Media Prais... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Southwest Sucks Now (Feb '13) 4 hr Frequent Flyer 13
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Bucketeers 7,967
Arnold Schwarzenegger For President 2016 (Nov '12) 10 hr angry black man 7
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr do it here 16,011

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 3:37PM PDT

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match

Los Angeles Jobs

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Angeles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]