Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 6, 2014
Waterwatcher

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Jan 28, 2014
Drought.

That should mean don't waster water.

I have been going back and forth with Security Paving in Sun Valley Ca for weeks now. Their drivers have ruined our street by letting the water flow from the hydrant 24/7. I asked them to have their drivers come in one way when empty so not to overload the 6,000 pound weight limit. The hydrant is right off Hollywood Way. 10ft and they'd be on Hollywood Way fully loaded. Also if they could fix the water problem. And maybe check the damage to the street. This dance has been going on for a couple months now.

Called the DWP. They came out and put a new valve with a shut off because the drives had screwed up the meter so bad they could't pull the old valve off and replace it.

So this morning I wake up and have even more water in the street, the truck filling up is overflowing and the driver is in the cab talking on his cell phone.

Now for the fun part.

I called Security paving again and start to express the situation on the street. The woman that answered the phone did not like my "tone". Whoa! My Tone? I asked for her supervisor and guess what? You know it's coming,,,,

She is the supervisor! I asked for her department head. Guess what? yup. She's the department head too! I feel so privileged to know that Security Paving has my number red flagged on caller I.D. and it goes directly to the big cheese of the outfit whenever I call! How special am I?

That's when the wife interrupted her and called her on it.

Click was the reply.

So if wasting water is no big deal to you, fine.

I've seen first hand what desperate people will do to each other for good water.

I pray it won't happen here.

Water wasting scallywags.
RLB

Victorville, CA

#2 May 6, 2014
Security Paving is more than just water wasting idiots, they are responsible for the Hesperia I-15 bridge collapse.
John in Scottsdale

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 May 6, 2014
RLB wrote:
Security Paving is more than just water wasting idiots, they are responsible for the Hesperia I-15 bridge collapse.
Sounds like it couldn't have happened to a nicer company... hope they have really good insurance, otherwise they will likely not be in the neighborhood much longer...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Bently 18,880
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Soaked good 200,593
Justin Bieber had a brush with police officers ... 8 hr aali31 2
chuck lorre or borre 10 hr ubietron 1
a couple of dude's, Arnie & Nick 11 hr ubietron 1
harrison ford donate's 11 hr ubietron 1
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
Los Angeles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Angeles Jobs