13 arrested in Zimmerman verdict protests in Los Angeles

Jul 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said violence and vandalism in city streets resulted in 13 arrests in protests over George Zimmerman's Florida acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Valirie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Aria wrote:
Have you seen the new George Zimmerman action figure? You bang its head twice and it flips off Al Sharpton. Punch its nose and it flips off Eric Holder. Obama's son figure sold separately.

Thats truly one of the best lines ever and I'm still laughing.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>You are as repugnant as they come. Pure filth. Just like Obama and holder. An animal. A liar. A troublemaker.
Hispanics = 1
Obama and the blacks = 0
Like most conservatards you can't handle facts and the truth!!
Law And Order

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
Chief Charlie Beck said about 150 people broke off from a larger, peaceful protest and began walking through the streets, committing multiple acts of vandalism and several assaults.
Protesters ran through Los Angeles streets, stopping traffic, breaking windows and at one point raiding a Wal-Mart store, and a major freeway was blocked in the San Francisco Bay Area in the third night of protests in California over George Zimmerman's Florida acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
But a smaller group of about 100 people splintered off and began blocking traffic on nearby Crenshaw Boulevard, some of them jumping on cars and breaking windows.
Friggin' animals.
Why do black people always loot, burn and vandalize?
But say nothing, do nothing when on any given weekend 500 black people are killed by other black people?
THUG mentality.
Under these circumstances, I would be the next Zimmerman.
Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer sent a letter Monday to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder supporting the Justice Department decision to review the case to determine whether Martin's civil rights were violated.
"I respect the fact that the jury has spoken ... but I don't think this should be the last word," Boxer wrote in the letter.
No, YOU don't.
YES, it should.
Instead of arresting the 13 animals they should have just shot them dead, the rest of these rioting scum would have run home to mommy. The cops need to grow a set instead of letting this crap to continue.
hater

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

i think that zimmerman should have been found guilty
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OJ should have been found guilty

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

They should Hunger Strike 4 Trayvon.
Thug Gone

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Aquited George Zimmerman wrote:
Thugs. Just like Trayvon was.
Can you imagine what is gonna happen in 100 cities as the rallies get out of control and police have to use force??????

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Thug Gone wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine what is gonna happen in 100 cities as the rallies get out of control and police have to use force??????
Wal-Mart will run out of big screen TV's to be stolen?
Aquited George Zimmerman

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Gravediggers wrote:
OJ should have been found guilty
He was finally. Of thugery :)
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Thug Gone wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine what is gonna happen in 100 cities as the rallies get out of control and police have to use force??????
Thug Gone.

Fat chance the politicized cops would employ the force needed to effectively put down rampaging African mob action. They are under threat from the Government's corrupt legal system that, should they do so, they could lose their pensions, their jobs, and even be thrown into a Government prison to rot.

Ronald

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Only 13?

I believe that about 400 of them should have just been shot.
They aren't even sure why they are protesting
they are fed by the left and told what to do.
Arby

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
They should Hunger Strike 4 Trayvon.
true, think how much we could save on food stamps.
Thug Gone

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
Only 13?
I believe that about 400 of them should have just been shot.
They aren't even sure why they are protesting
they are fed by the left and told what to do.
Thugs behave that way,,,,lol
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

To all fence walkers...purchase your weapons. Purchase your ammo. These men and women believe they are owed. They are children and immature and will never change. But your life is precious. The same will come to you to take from your hard earned earnings. They know that taking a larger amount from you gives them most of what they got. So they live a few times better on basically the same amount of money or resources using the system. Why would you not be called a hater. Once you do this, and when it gets through their heads, they will realize the game is over and/or get violent. People who rule things never realize it until it hits them in the head when confronted. In this time stay away from the the idiot protests and watch it on television or the internet understanding that this is old and the ones doing it are now inferior as they won't get with the program. It is easier to collect through breeding and letting someone else pay for it. Then calling you a hater for working like a jackazz and living half as well as you could. That is the truth.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Thug Gone wrote:
<quoted text>Thugs behave that way,,,,lol
Thugs put a bullet into someone's heart.

Interesting to note some points from the juror interviewed yesterday:

1. "He (ZIMMERMAN) just didn’t stop at the limitations that he should have stopped at".

2. "Exactly. I think he (ZIMMERMAN) just didn’t know when to stop. He was frustrated, and things just got out of hand".

3. "I think he’s (ZIMMERMAN) guilty of not using good judgment. When he was in the car and he called 911, he shouldn’t have gotten out of that car".

AND IMPORTANTLY:

At the beginning of the deliberation, three jurors believed he was not guilty, three believed he was guilty.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.
Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/07/it-wasnt-just-s...
Hillbilly

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Looks to me like the rioters need a "whiff of grapeshot" like Napoleon gave the Paris mobs.
Thug Gone

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.
Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/07/it-wasnt-just-s...
Wow

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Arby wrote:
<quoted text>true, think how much we could save on food stamps.
Trayvon was shot because the prosecution witness told him Zimmerman was a gay rapist.(the coding must be learned)

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

hater wrote:
i think that zimmerman should have been found guilty
You are not alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 25 min NO RIGHTS WITHOUT CHRIST 200,314
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 30 min just wondering 18,537
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 36 min gomerspile1966 4,482
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Sparky A2 7,833
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Ronald 2,251
American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel 3 hr Eleanor 3
Donald Sterling and Steve Ballmer Meet for the ... 6 hr Mr Magoo 1
•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000