Nightlife In Los Angeles Seems To Be ...

Nightlife In Los Angeles Seems To Be Getting Crazy

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

Sarah

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 18, 2013
It seems as though things are heating up in LA as there are many events, nightclubs, and parties taking place. I have even noticed that some places are open till 5 am. I just wanted to see if anyone has a link to share as the best places to go out to. I found this one http://lalovesedm.com/nightlife which seems to have a nice round up of cool spots to hit. They even include Hollywood and Downtown. Are there any other sites worth checking out?

Also, I would love to know if there is a site that offers great info on things to do in LA that are free or not so expensive. Does anyone have this info?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Yidfellas 20,923
1000s of Vigilantees on way to destroy Los Ange... 2 hr Gabriel 10
News Jodie Foster joins rally against Trump travel ban 2 hr okimar 7
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 16 hr Rene Rio 4,529
30 Countries Are Refusing To Take Back Illegals... Wed Genl Forrest 5
Los Angles Mayor and council Wed Johanathan Sharpie 1
Review: NTMA Training Centers Tue NTMA TRAINING CEN... 3

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages