Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#226250 Dec 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent Uncle Guido your way. Lemme know when he gets there. Big Black Caddy Escalade. No neck goon driving and another sitting shotgun. Uncle Guido in the back. He just wants a quickie. It will be over before you know it. Hey, it's better than a pair of cement shoes. Someone's gotta take care of Guido's needs and it ain't gonna be me! Anyway my legs don't work, turns Unc off. Flopping around like a rag doll. He couldn't get it up thank God!
Man oh man that was funny....I had left this thread alone for a week or so, thought I'd catch up. Good stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gee Mee

Azusa, CA

#226251 Dec 13, 2013
Green Monster numbers are #226249

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#226252 Dec 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, stupid, the definition has changed is many places.
Hope that upsets you!:)
Now now Rosie....the two basic ingredients, male female have always been included. Hope that doesn't upset you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226253 Dec 13, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Man oh man that was funny....I had left this thread alone for a week or so, thought I'd catch up. Good stuff.
Gustavo is always going on and on about my Uncle Guido. So I told Unc. He says he wants some of that action! I never cross Guido. No one does.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Green Monster

Azusa, CA

#226254 Dec 13, 2013
Green Monster needs numbers #226253
Krissy

Los Angeles, CA

#226255 Dec 13, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You go pick up trash,you second
class citizen!
That's right, Cali! 2nd class mexi-trash Gustavo needs to stop using welfare handouts and go back to selling oranges & candy apples at freeway offramps. He can further supplement that income by servicing the erections of neighborhood queers and ladyboys.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226256 Dec 13, 2013
Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, Cali! 2nd class mexi-trash Gustavo needs to stop using welfare handouts and go back to selling oranges & candy apples at freeway offramps. He can further supplement that income by servicing the erections of neighborhood queers and ladyboys.
I personally don't care where he ends
up!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dr Hannibal

Santa Cruz, CA

#226257 Dec 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is ugly.
That may be so... Perhaps I can get some fashion tips from you. That orange & black halter dress looks STUNNING on you. ffffffffffffffff
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226259 Dec 13, 2013
Dr Hannibal wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be so... Perhaps I can get some fashion tips from you. That orange & black halter dress looks STUNNING on you. ffffffffffffffff
You have very poor taste.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226260 Dec 13, 2013
Federal judge declares Utah polygamy law unconstitutional.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/56894145-78 ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226261 Dec 13, 2013
"While we know that many people do not approve of plural families, it is our family and based on our beliefs," Brown wrote. "Just as we respect the personal and religious choices of other families, we hope that in time all of our neighbors and fellow citizens will come to respect our own choices as part of this wonderful country of different faiths and beliefs."

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/56894145-78 ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226263 Dec 13, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
This oughta shake up Sheepie real good! Hope he's man enough for the it.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/56894145-78...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226264 Dec 13, 2013
Oh happy days! YUK!YUK!YUK! Smells like victory!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226266 Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#226268 Dec 14, 2013
fr Pietro Armando:

>Wow....a paisan from down under who speaks great wisdom regarding this issue. Salad!<

With what flavor of dressing?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#226269 Dec 14, 2013
Another week.

Ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

Not one damn thing you can do about it.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MingPalace

Azusa, CA

#226270 Dec 14, 2013
The special at the Ming Palace today is #26269
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226271 Dec 14, 2013
The entire Brown family is humbled and grateful for this historical ruling from the court today. Like thousands of other plural families, we have waited many years for this day. While we know that many people do not approve of plural families, it is our family and based on our beliefs. Just as we respect the personal and religious choices of other families, we hope that in time all of our neighbors and fellow citizens will come to respect our own choices as part of this wonderful country of different faiths and beliefs.

http://fox13now.com/2013/12/13/federal-judge-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Top floors

Azusa, CA

#226273 Dec 14, 2013
Top Floors numbers fro today #226271
Gustavo

Los Angeles, CA

#226274 Dec 14, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally don't care where he ends
up!!
One thing for sure is I won't end up betwen your ho legs, Too many flies, STD's, and foul odors coming from your box.

Racist ho-bag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies at 22, Family Confirms 2 hr Charles Simpsin 2
News LAPD officer arrested at Mexican border crossin... 2 hr Zibberwhack 14
vincent e martz is egor 7 hr martz friend 1
News Taylor Swift Stuns In Bodycon Dress At Weinstei... (Nov '13) 11 hr Taylor Fan 3
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 14 hr Pyrite Smith 4,505
Ban Illegal Immigrants and Large-Capacity Ammun... 19 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Vanessa Hudgens enjoys her day out in Beverly H... 23 hr vanessa hudgens real 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages