Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Razor Breath

Azusa, CA

#224241 Nov 11, 2013
Take a break x-breath or is it x-breather.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#224243 Nov 11, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you are just stupid enough to think a president has that kind of power.... what a bonehead! And you accuse us of having no morals? ahahahahahahahah ROTFLMAO@U
Oh, but he has his ability to post anonymously, on a gay messaging board, changing usernames faster than any straight warrior. Such power….such wrath….such sexual insecurity!!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224244 Nov 11, 2013
Twisted Rick wrote:
<quoted text> You're either a n***er lover or a male c**k s**ker. At any rate, you don't deserve to live because you have no morals. If I were you, I'd shoot myself for being stupid. I don't like black people, and I sure as hell don't like gay people because you "people" have no morals. And If I were the president of the United States, I would surly take action against you parasites renegade style. Believe it!!
I am white, male, heterosexual. You are a racist piece of bull dung. Now you sit behind your key board and make threats, but believe this, step out side and open your mouth and see if someone does not shut it for you. Its taken over 150 years for this Nation to get rid of racist bigots like your self, I guess we missed one. Whats your address?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#224245 Nov 11, 2013
Maybe Blankie can create the "polygamy flag" and head the first polygamous parade? it would give him something else to do, rather than keep getting his nonsense deleted.
yup

Los Angeles, CA

#224246 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right.
Poof goes your anus right? Had a rough night poof? Did u blow a gasket in your bum and that's why you keep offering tissues, cuz you bought so damn many??? Lmao!! Why don't u come up with something interesting to say besides, butt hurt? Need a tissue? I though Chicago was hardcore? You seem like a lil bootch... Idk what any of this even has to do with marriages and what not... It's just a bunch of folks wasting time posting a bunch of rhetorical nonsense... I thought gays were smarter than that
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224248 Nov 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Maybe Blankie can create the "polygamy flag" and head the first polygamous parade? it would give him something else to do, rather than keep getting his nonsense deleted.
He is not a happy camper, I took great pride in seeing to it. I will be working on the fine people who post in the Cafe next. R1 is my special project.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224249 Nov 11, 2013
Sicko Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof
Madison, WI
Friday Oct 18
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...
"I'm not ashamed of who I am. Today it's gay rights, tomorrow the decriminalization of man-boy love. "
Please do post the perma link to that post.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224251 Nov 11, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof goes your anus right? Had a rough night poof? Did u blow a gasket in your bum and that's why you keep offering tissues, cuz you bought so damn many??? Lmao!! Why don't u come up with something interesting to say besides, butt hurt? Need a tissue? I though Chicago was hardcore? You seem like a lil bootch... Idk what any of this even has to do with marriages and what not... It's just a bunch of folks wasting time posting a bunch of rhetorical nonsense... I thought gays were smarter than that
Please stay in school, brush your one tooth, say good night to mom, its late
Sicko Watch

Pulaski, TN

#224252 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Please do post the perma link to that post.
They removed it, probably to protect their ass.

That's okay, you're still being watched.
Twisted Rick

Newcastle, CA

#224253 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
I am white, male, heterosexual. You are a racist piece of bull dung. Now you sit behind your key board and make threats, but believe this, step out side and open your mouth and see if someone does not shut it for you. Its taken over 150 years for this Nation to get rid of racist bigots like your self, I guess we missed one. Whats your address?
What's my address? So you are gay!
If I give you my address, you have to promise me that you won't s**k my c**k when you get here. If you are heterosexual, then I'm homosexual. Apparently, you haven't come out of the closet about your sexuality yet. You're such a gay n***er lover loser!
Sicko Watch

Pulaski, TN

#224254 Nov 11, 2013
yup

Los Angeles, CA

#224255 Nov 11, 2013
Sicko Watch wrote:
<quoted text>Poof
Madison, WI
Friday Oct 18
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...

"I'm not ashamed of who I am. Today it's gay rights, tomorrow the decriminalization of man-boy love. "
Repost

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#224256 Nov 11, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Don't take responsibility for your posts, Blankie. Blame somebody else.
Why is Poof's man boy love post
Still up...He must not have
complained about it.What a Surprisa
yup

Los Angeles, CA

#224257 Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
yup

Los Angeles, CA

#224258 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Please stay in school, brush your one tooth, say good night to mom, its late
Ha!!! Illogical statements from the idiot himself. Not late for me, I got all night

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#224259 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't delete any of your posts, fool, that's the Mod's job, and they do a great job.
Ya when you kiss their azz.I wonder
which fake "Fruit" you are @ TM 21

Location hidden

#224260 Nov 11, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>some times you just have to stand your ground and fight back lol
Oh, don't I know it...I was the Town
Whipping Post,many a time.I stood
My ground as well.So do you!
Razors d

Azusa, CA

#224261 Nov 11, 2013
With al the double razors flying around how do you duck so quick?

Location hidden

#224262 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Great, now prove that his boss is a commie. I am at work, I aint crying about it.
Wait you have Mondays off...The Mall
is less crowded.Told ya that Pot
would mess your lies up! Didn't
your Foster parents teach you
anything? You have to Have a good
memory,to be a good liar!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224263 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissue?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 min Gomer 20,062
Consumer Info: Stop Unsolicited Mail, Phone Cal... 2 hr Sherrie 1
Marco Rubio in 2016! 15 hr Tony 48
We Are All Californians Now! 16 hr Linda 1
unbelivable pervert 20 hr JOhnnny slicknija 5
dead fish washing ashore Thu bibble and warmin 2
powerball fraud Thu fresno county 1
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages