Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Hillbilly Man

Emmalena, KY

#216913 Sep 17, 2013
Hillbilly Man wrote:
I guess it would be awkward to have sex with a Kalifonia woman. After having to glue a tongue on your dick to have sex she would try to lick your ass instead of giving you a blow job.
Now this one was funny I must agree with myself
Hillbilly Man

Emmalena, KY

#216914 Sep 17, 2013
I went to Daytona Beach Florida two years ago. After going out on the beach for a while I detected something that smelled like shit. When I look down the beach I saw two Kalifonia men making love.
Hillbilly Man

Emmalena, KY

#216915 Sep 17, 2013
Where did all you rope gobblers go??????
Hillbilly Man

Emmalena, KY

#216916 Sep 17, 2013
I was on I-5 in Kalifonia last month and stopped at a rest area. When I went into the restroom it felt like I had got detailed like a car. One started licking my crack and five others started waxing my hot rod.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216917 Sep 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we all know that's what your sarcastic words communicated.
Just another correction, when you include both genders it's not a 'half'.
Of course it's "half". Unless you two are spitting out babies, according to your own definition of marriage, you are in a "half-marriage".

Your duty to one another ended when your kids became of age to care for themselves. That is if I'm to believe your insistence that marriage at its essence is a "cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior".

You claim you're not gay. Fine... You're just a "heterosexual" male who seems to know more about gay male sex than most gay men.

You claim to not hate gay people, but you describe my comment as "hateful" when I suggest that your son is gay.

And when the validity of your own marriage is questioned using your own definitions, you claim that your definitions do not apply. You now claim that marriage involves more than your previous definitions. You have expanded your definition of marriage to accommodate your own personal relationship.

Isn't that convenient...

You just can't seem to win for losing, Kimmy.

Knoxville, TN

#216918 Sep 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. That's my point. It would be stupid of you to suggest his son is gay as an insult. Which is what you did. Woops! Now I called you stupid too.
I said that I got a vibe that his son is gay. How on earth is it an insult for me, a gay man, to suggest another man is gay?

That wasn't an insult, it was an observation.

Kimmy knows when I've insulted him.

I just thought he should know that his son's pictures makes my "gaydar" go "PING"!

I wonder how Kimmy would treat his son if he knew he was gay? Would he say the same things to his son that he says to the gay people here?

Knoxville, TN

#216919 Sep 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought if you said his son is gay he wouldn't like it because you assume he is a homophobe. That is an insult in itself.
Admit it and end this pack of lies, you got Big D lying for you and he needs rehab for habitually lying, not encouragement!
Assume he's a homophobe?!? Are you kidding?!? Is there any doubt?!?

I questioned his son's orientation based on my own observations. I'm not saying I'm right. But gay men tend to know other gay men. We're intuitive that way.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#216920 Sep 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's "half". Unless you two are spitting out babies, according to your own definition of marriage, you are in a "half-marriage".
Your duty to one another ended when your kids became of age to care for themselves. That is if I'm to believe your insistence that marriage at its essence is a "cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior".
You claim you're not gay. Fine... You're just a "heterosexual" male who seems to know more about gay male sex than most gay men.
You claim to not hate gay people, but you describe my comment as "hateful" when I suggest that your son is gay.
And when the validity of your own marriage is questioned using your own definitions, you claim that your definitions do not apply. You now claim that marriage involves more than your previous definitions. You have expanded your definition of marriage to accommodate your own personal relationship.
Isn't that convenient...
You just can't seem to win for losing, Kimmy.
Where did I say that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216921 Sep 17, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
But we're not mental cripples who Celebrate DiversityŠ by calling others bigots and homophobes and racists.
Imbecile.
Hear hear! Post of the day!
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

#216922 Sep 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear hear! Post of the day!
Frankie, you're on topix a lot aren't you? When do you have time for your work? What work? LMFAO
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216923 Sep 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Assume he's a homophobe?!? Are you kidding?!? Is there any doubt?!?
I questioned his son's orientation based on my own observations. I'm not saying I'm right. But gay men tend to know other gay men. We're intuitive that way.
Yeah yeah. OK, so you had no doubt he was a homophobe and you suggested his son is gay. Which proves my point. You did it to hurt him. Not help him.

It wasn't kindness. Stop lying and I'll stop calling you on it. You have that dopey Big D backing you up on this bullsh!t, you shouldn't encourage that liar to indulge he needs treatment not encouragement and enabling. YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216924 Sep 17, 2013
World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie, you're on topix a lot aren't you? When do you have time for your work? What work? LMFAO
What a dope, it's a small minded world
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216925 Sep 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look folks Frankie has come out of the closet again, he thinks being called gay is an insult
Only to about 98% of the U.S. population.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

#216926 Sep 17, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>What a dope, it's a small minded world
Does that mean he plays the wife role?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216927 Sep 17, 2013
World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie, you're on topix a lot aren't you? When do you have time for your work? What work? LMFAO
My work is done. I am very comfortably retired and never have to work again. Which you will never be because you're wasting your time on a silly Topix thread posting to an ugly old dude in a wheelchair who is going to make you look silly.

Dopey little whippersnapper with some silly "you need a job" schtick, you won't last.

~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216928 Sep 17, 2013
Hillbilly Man wrote:
I was on I-5 in Kalifonia last month and stopped at a rest area. When I went into the restroom it felt like I had got detailed like a car. One started licking my crack and five others started waxing my hot rod.
You actually went in a California highway rest stop mens room? Whoa cowboy!

You were looking for it weren't you? Well you got it! They love hicks.

Straight men piss in the bushes.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

#216929 Sep 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My work is done. I am very comfortably retired and never have to work again. Which you will never be because you're wasting your time on a silly Topix thread posting to an ugly old dude in a wheelchair who is going to make you look silly.
Dopey little whippersnapper with some silly "you need a job" schtick, you won't last.
~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Are you the ugly dude in a wheelchair?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216930 Sep 17, 2013
Hillbilly Man wrote:
Well I'm sorry I made you man-ho's cry. I guess being a crack maggot is a hard life. Just loosen your bras and play with your balls. Now don't be trying to lick them on your couch you might fall off.
Does it work well for you? Sounds silly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216931 Sep 17, 2013
World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the ugly dude in a wheelchair?
That's what she said.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

#216932 Sep 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what she said.
What did he say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 2 hr gulf 897
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Anita 19,287
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Misty Me 7,968
L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) 4 hr oso 119
Los Angeles commercial roofing services (Jul '08) 11 hr walkerwilliam91 3
Cultural Hit Man Strikes Again With Media Prais... 11 hr Culture Auditor 1
Southwest Sucks Now (Feb '13) 12 hr Frequent Flyer 13

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 8:19PM PDT

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating