Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the Aug 4, 2010, www.cnn.com story titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216927 Sep 17, 2013
World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie, you're on topix a lot aren't you? When do you have time for your work? What work? LMFAO
My work is done. I am very comfortably retired and never have to work again. Which you will never be because you're wasting your time on a silly Topix thread posting to an ugly old dude in a wheelchair who is going to make you look silly.

Dopey little whippersnapper with some silly "you need a job" schtick, you won't last.

~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216928 Sep 17, 2013
Hillbilly Man wrote:
I was on I-5 in Kalifonia last month and stopped at a rest area. When I went into the restroom it felt like I had got detailed like a car. One started licking my crack and five others started waxing my hot rod.
You actually went in a California highway rest stop mens room? Whoa cowboy!

You were looking for it weren't you? Well you got it! They love hicks.

Straight men piss in the bushes.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

#216929 Sep 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My work is done. I am very comfortably retired and never have to work again. Which you will never be because you're wasting your time on a silly Topix thread posting to an ugly old dude in a wheelchair who is going to make you look silly.
Dopey little whippersnapper with some silly "you need a job" schtick, you won't last.
~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Are you the ugly dude in a wheelchair?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216930 Sep 17, 2013
Hillbilly Man wrote:
Well I'm sorry I made you man-ho's cry. I guess being a crack maggot is a hard life. Just loosen your bras and play with your balls. Now don't be trying to lick them on your couch you might fall off.
Does it work well for you? Sounds silly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216931 Sep 17, 2013
World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the ugly dude in a wheelchair?
That's what she said.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

#216932 Sep 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what she said.
What did he say?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216933 Sep 17, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who brought non-monogamous relationships into this discussion DUMBFUCK.
LOL!!
Helllllooooooo....McFly....are you really that arrogantly dense to not understand what monogamy means? Yeah you are....here's the definition.
mo∑nog∑a∑my noun \-m&#275;\
: the state or practice of being married to only one person at a time
: the state or practice of having only one sexual partner during a period of time

You stupid ASS.
No shitforbrains...gays have NOT been able to marry hence the movement to allow them to.
No dummy the movement is to allow "gays" to "marry" someone of the same sex. Guess what? "Gays" have ALWAYS been allowed to marry and have. They have accepted a person of the opposite sex as their respective husband or wife, established a home together, fathered, or given birth to children, said "I love you" to their respective wife or husband, etc. In fact some folks with either a same sex attraction, or bisexual attraction, or at one time claimed a same sex sexual identity in the past, still marry someone of the opposites sex. Google it, it happens.
And WTF do you know about marriage if you're to claim it's made up of two people whom aren't attracted to each other idiot???
Why do you keep mentioning the "World Trade Federation"? As to the "attraction" , many a marriage started out with out "attraction".....in some cultures it's called arranged marriages. Besides, the state does of care one iota if the couple is "in love", or "in like", or are just friends.
Gays are attracted to certain adult members of their own sex - your IDIOTIC reference to the idea they can "marry" someone of the opposite sex doesn't make sense you ignorant LOSER...LOL!!!
Your ignorance of the law is deep. The law doesn't care if they attractd to someone of the same sex, opposite sex, one than one person, their sister, etc. it doesn't matter. All that matters is they marry, should they choose to do so legally, according to the definition of marriage set forth by the state.
Gaawd DAMN buddy....we're your mother and father, brother and sister?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#216934 Sep 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried, they donít even come close to comprehending that being gay or being called gay, is not in any way an insult.
They live and breathe hate and spite all day long, and so take offence at things that are not offensive in any way at all.
It'd be refreshing for an actor, or athlete to call a news conference to announce he's gay, and when the cameras start rolling, say, "oh I'm not not homosexual ,I'm just happy" and that no one needs to call a news conference to announce his or her sexual desire/orientation/attraction.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216935 Sep 17, 2013
World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>What did he say?
He said you don't give good head.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

#216936 Sep 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He said you don't give good head.
That's right but I can lick a clam till she's outta her mind!!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#216937 Sep 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Helllllooooooo....McFly....are you really that arrogantly dense to not understand what monogamy means? Yeah you are....here's the definition.
: the state or practice of having only one sexual partner during a period of time
You stupid ASS.
<quoted text>
No dummy the movement is to allow "gays" to "marry" someone of the same sex. Guess what? "Gays" have ALWAYS been allowed to marry and have. They have accepted a person of the opposite sex as their respective husband or wife, established a home together, fathered, or given birth to children, said "I love you" to their respective wife or husband, etc. In fact some folks with either a same sex attraction, or bisexual attraction, or at one time claimed a same sex sexual identity in the past, still marry someone of the opposites sex. Google it, it happens.
<quoted text>
Why do you keep mentioning the "World Trade Federation"? As to the "attraction" , many a marriage started out with out "attraction".....in some cultures it's called arranged marriages. Besides, the state does of care one iota if the couple is "in love", or "in like", or are just friends.
<quoted text>
Your ignorance of the law is deep. The law doesn't care if they attractd to someone of the same sex, opposite sex, one than one person, their sister, etc. it doesn't matter. All that matters is they marry, should they choose to do so legally, according to the definition of marriage set forth by the state.
oooh...nice one butt flower. And you were questioning my use of profanity. Good to see you lived up to my expectation of being an old bigoted piece of sh*t like the rest of your buddies. Sure you don't want to cry 'vet' or maybe you can do a Kilmare and Fk yourself.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#216939 Sep 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid ASS.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL, I commend your humorous patience with an idiot!

Location hidden

#216941 Sep 17, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
oooh...nice one butt flower. And you were questioning my use of profanity. Good to see you lived up to my expectation of being an old bigoted piece of sh*t like the rest of your buddies. Sure you don't want to cry 'vet' or maybe you can do a Kilmare and Fk yourself.
Wow Mikey, you have a bitter spirit.

How's that working out for you?

Location hidden

#216942 Sep 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It'd be refreshing for an actor, or athlete to call a news conference to announce he's gay, and when the cameras start rolling, say, "oh I'm not not homosexual ,I'm just happy" and that no one needs to call a news conference to announce his or her sexual desire/orientation/attraction.
LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216943 Sep 17, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs a time out.
Cong

Surry Hills, Australia

#216944 Sep 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs a time out.
how about some time with me Frankie?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#216945 Sep 17, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Mikey, I simply left in place profanity that "Dan" had directed at me. That shouldn't stop I from being profane as you are here. Thanks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216946 Sep 17, 2013
Cong wrote:
<quoted text>how about some time with me Frankie?
No.
Cong

Surry Hills, Australia

#216947 Sep 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
OK, you're an old man in a wheelchair, why are you afraid of me?
Cong

Surry Hills, Australia

#216948 Sep 17, 2013
Frankie, I like you and don't have time to play, talk to me??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seniors Lack Affordable Housing Options (Apr '14) 35 min thoughts 22
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) 1 hr Kwane Mfusi 34
Poetry 3 hr nd corvette 5
News Starpower Management Signs Santa Barbara Guitar... 8 hr Ajax 1
News Ukraine's anti-Semitism: Real and not new (Apr '14) 12 hr truthmongerdotinfo 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Chuck 19,852
News Sat Fact 6 2
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]