Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Muy Tit Clamps

Elmwood Park, IL

#216743 Sep 15, 2013
Muy TIT Clamps wrote:
<quoted text>And ......
I bet you think that Columbus discovered America in 1492.
"I bet"?

Mr. Tit Clamps, before you go busting other people for spelling, you might wish to proof-read your own posts for grammar.
DOH!

Long Beach, CA

#216744 Sep 15, 2013
Muy Tit Clamps wrote:
<quoted text>
"I bet"?
Mr. Tit Clamps, before you go busting other people for spelling, you might wish to proof-read your own posts for grammar.
DOH!
Um, something is not right here. Did you just reply to your own post as someone else? LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216745 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, yes, I do. I am capable of disagreeing with someone's point of view without being vile and hateful towards them as a person. And I would like to see people who are struggling (as KiMare obviously is) find peace. We all deserve that.
Too funny!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#216746 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No 'law' can change one bit of that.
Smile.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to say something over and over, at least get it right. Gays aren't any more prone to being sterile than heterosexuals. Either come up with a more correct way of saying it or continue to be ridiculed.
At this point I think it's time for you to come clean and admit that your own marriage is a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage". I'm guessing your wife's eggs have turned to dust. Her uterus is about as useful as that cavern you claim to have between your legs. You might as well both be men or women. There's no point to you having intercourse if you can't produce.
Maybe you should dump her and go knock up some young gal who digs narcissistic, god wanna-bes.
LOL,

You deliberately pretend you don't know what I wrote, so you can 'be right'. Gay twirl lie, impure and stupid.

And that followed by a gay troll hateful ad homoan attack...

Getting desperate, aren't you?

You can copy and paste 'ss marriage is legal' all you want.

I simply and accurately point out;

Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No 'law' or gay twirl can change one bit of that.

Smile.

Location hidden

#216747 Sep 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex couples who are married are married. In the eyes of the law in CA, it is identical to opposite sex couples who are married. You seem to be really struggling with this basic concept. In your own personal life, you may decide what works for you. But you don't get to impose that on me. Sorry you hate that so much. Have a nice day.
Honey, I haven't disputed a manipulated fraudulent law being imposed on us. I simply and accurately point out unchangeable aspects of the counterfeit that expose it as a failure to equate to marriage.

You understand perfectly what I am saying, that is why it bothers your denial so much. If others don't accept your denial, you demand they shut up.

This is America, land of the first amendment, and you can't change that law.

In the beginning and in the end,

Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#216749 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Agreed! 2 men, 2 women, or one of each!

Happily, legally married here and it frosts your cookies that your opinions can't change that reality.

Location hidden

#216750 Sep 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! 2 men, 2 women, or one of each!
Happily, legally married here and it frosts your cookies that your opinions can't change that reality.
Your first two examples are only one gendered couples.

Fail.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#216751 Sep 16, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
We are following the 'law'.
That which was set down by the U.S. Constitution.
You know we are talking about prior to this forceable take over you idiot, you did not live by the laws of the land BEFORE.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#216752 Sep 16, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope they think of a horrible disease caused by an indiscriminate virus which shuts down one's immune system which has affected every group in America.
Thanks to the homo
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#216753 Sep 16, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The "injection method"???
WTF?????????
LOL!!!
And "it all starts with the homo"??
LOL!!!
Ooooohh..but of course. So do hurricanes, earthquakes, plagues of locusts, flash floods, forest fires, lightening strikes on humans, mad cow disease and cotton T-shirts that shrink so much you can't get your head through the neck opening. All of this and more caused by the 'homos'.
LOL!!!
You're an IDIOT.
WTF does all of that mean? what is your point you idiot

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#216754 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
What affect has your Crappy little poem had on slowing
the progress of marriage equality? In other words, how's that working out for you?
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#216755 Sep 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The framers of the Constitution also didn't consider people of certain races to be 100% human, as evidenced by the fact they only counted as 3/5 of a person in the census. Let's see, how did that turn out? Is that still in place?
Well I can't honestly say that the president of the United States is playing with a full deck .. so we have to live with consequences
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#216756 Sep 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you somehow interpreted that post as "bigoted" you have poor reading comprehension skills. I make another post for people with that affliction.
It's good that you will make another post, knowing it will come from a bigot himself. Don't lie you are not diferent than those you refer to as bigot, liar, racist among other demeanning words. you are pathetic

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#216757 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first two examples are only one gendered couples.
Fail.
yes, I know. Don't you love the fact that they're fully and legally married in every sense of the word?
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#216758 Sep 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And in CA, gays can marry another of the same gender.
Isn't it too bad society has to lower the bar each time a homo makes a demand. It must suck to be and outcast.
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

#216759 Sep 16, 2013
With a flip pity, flappyity and zip pity, your done.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216760 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No 'law' can change one bit of that.
Smile.
<quoted text>
LOL,
You deliberately pretend you don't know what I wrote, so you can 'be right'. Gay twirl lie, impure and stupid.
And that followed by a gay troll hateful ad homoan attack...
Getting desperate, aren't you?
You can copy and paste 'ss marriage is legal' all you want.
I simply and accurately point out;
Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No 'law' or gay twirl can change one bit of that.
Smile.
Your marriage is a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage". And since you believe "marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior" you have no business being married.

You can't reproduce.

Hand in your marriage license and dissolve your union.

You can remain partners by setting up any legal needs through an attorney. But you have no reason to continue calling your union "marriage".

See how that works?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#216761 Sep 16, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, in California, one doesn't have to be gay in order to do that. Besides, gays can marry someone of the opposite sex, and their marriage will be valid in all fifty states. A gay man can even marry a lesbian, or a bisexual woman, and still valid in all fifty states.
They can also marry someone of the same sex in a growing number of states, and once married be recognized as such by the federal government as married in all 50 states

Location hidden

#216762 Sep 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
What affect has your Crappy little poem had on slowing
the progress of marriage equality? In other words, how's that working out for you?
You thought that was a poem? That's funny, so did a lot of other people. I was just stating some if the monumental distinctions between marriage and SS couples.

It's working out fine exposing an fraudulent relationship trying to be imposed on marriage.

Smile.

Location hidden

#216763 Sep 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I know. Don't you love the fact that they're fully and legally married in every sense of the word?
Well that's a stupid thing to assert when right off the bat they are a duplicate gendered half of marriage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr President Kim Jon... 19,569
any teens in Los Angeles wanna hook up? 15 hr hey5482 1
is a afro life more valuable than a Hispanic life 22 hr who da fuhk 2
California Wind Farms Kilt All The Birds (Aug '11) 22 hr who da fuhk 4
American Sniper Goes Beyond Tradition to Take ... 22 hr who da fuhk 2
What Gwyneth Paltrow Has to Do With Saving the ... 22 hr who da fuhk 12
Bachman Gomert Presidential Campaign Heats Up 22 hr who da fuhk 2

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE