Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Long Beach, CA

#216713 Sep 15, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays can marry in any state in the union, and have said marriage, the union of one man and one woman as husband and wife, valid in all fifty states. The state of California drooped the conjugal requirement, and foundation, for marriage.
And in CA, gays can marry another of the same gender.

Long Beach, CA

#216714 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Nice cut and paste. What year did you write that, 2009? The law currently allows same sex couples to marry. Same sex couples are married. Same sex couples meet the legal criteria to marry in CA. That is the topic of this thread. Your "posts" can not change one bit of that. Your opinions of what marriage "should be" or "was" do not change current reality. Sorry that bothers you so much. Maybe go spend some time with your wife and stop spending your time posting on gay threads and maybe it will stop bothering you so much. Good luck.
For those of you with reading comprehension issues, let me clarify:*SOME* same sex couples are married (i.e. those who chose to get married). In no way was I implying that all same sex couples are automatically married. Just pointing that out for the trolls who like to add meaning which wasn't there.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216716 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn skippy.....and the furthest thing in upholding the Constitution is to deny basic rights to fellow American citizens IDIOT.
Damn Don Con.....no basic right is denied, same right applies to all......some folks want to change the definition upon which the right is based, and then claim a new right based on that new definition. What a chooch!

What happened to you????????? Did you drink Antifreeze as a kid thinking it was the best soft drink you ever had next to Mountain Dew?????

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216718 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And in CA, gays can marry another of the same gender.
Technically, in California, one doesn't have to be gay in order to do that. Besides, gays can marry someone of the opposite sex, and their marriage will be valid in all fifty states. A gay man can even marry a lesbian, or a bisexual woman, and still valid in all fifty states.
Buzzard

Monrovia, CA

#216722 Sep 15, 2013
Rat Buzzards are found posting here in this topic section.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216723 Sep 15, 2013
What happened to Dan????????? Did he drink Antifreeze as a kid thinking it was the best soft drink he ever had next to Mountain Dew?????

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#216724 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Nice cut and paste. What year did you write that, 2009? The law currently allows same sex couples to marry. Same sex couples are married. Same sex couples meet the legal criteria to marry in CA. That is the topic of this thread. Your "posts" can not change one bit of that. Your opinions of what marriage "should be" or "was" do not change current reality. Sorry that bothers you so much. Maybe go spend some time with your wife and stop spending your time posting on gay threads and maybe it will stop bothering you so much. Good luck.
And still honey, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No 'law' can change one bit of that.
Smile.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#216725 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not for gays marrying fuckstick. You're no more for backing gays in their efforts to marry nationwide than the little golbins beating on your door on Halloween night for candy treats are really ghosts.
Stop your bullshit you moronic ass.
Show me a post where I'm not for a homosexual to marry? Thanks for showing us that you can't back up your post saying im denying gays to marry. What am I doing that could even deny a gay person to marry? How could I deny a gay person from marrying? So get back to her rear, make sure she cleans out first. Don't go in too deep with your tongue.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216726 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Smile.
If you're going to say something over and over, at least get it right. Gays aren't any more prone to being sterile than heterosexuals. Either come up with a more correct way of saying it or continue to be ridiculed.

At this point I think it's time for you to come clean and admit that your own marriage is a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage". I'm guessing your wife's eggs have turned to dust. Her uterus is about as useful as that cavern you claim to have between your legs. You might as well both be men or women. There's no point to you having intercourse if you can't produce.

Maybe you should dump her and go knock up some young gal who digs narcissistic, god wanna-bes.

Long Beach, CA

#216727 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still honey, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Smile.
Same sex couples who are married are married. In the eyes of the law in CA, it is identical to opposite sex couples who are married. You seem to be really struggling with this basic concept. In your own personal life, you may decide what works for you. But you don't get to impose that on me. Sorry you hate that so much. Have a nice day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216729 Sep 15, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to say something over and over, at least get it right. Gays aren't any more prone to being sterile than heterosexuals. Either come up with a more correct way of saying it or continue to be ridiculed.
At this point I think it's time for you to come clean and admit that your own marriage is a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage". I'm guessing your wife's eggs have turned to dust. Her uterus is about as useful as that cavern you claim to have between your legs. You might as well both be men or women. There's no point to you having intercourse if you can't produce.
Maybe you should dump her and go knock up some young gal who digs narcissistic, god wanna-bes.
Nice!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216733 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ricky....have you figured it out yet???
You're in here ridiculing gays....and now you're going to infer you're really not against them getting married???
Puh-lease you game playing bullshitting tap dancer....you'd be lying at this point to claim you were ever for the idea of gays marrying.
Go beat off. Hopefully that's the one thing you might be good at and it will keep you busy enough to have your sorry ass gone for awhile.
Nice!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216734 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
If the freedom for gays to marry did not hold water as a basic liberty you would not have seen certain states adopt the idea gays could marry there.
The bigger question now is if we're to allow this segment of the American population, gay citizens, the freedom to marry in some states then why not in every state given that action simply represents a basic civil right?
Ya gotta have a THINKIN' mind in this big ol' world Junior or you're gonna get your ass kicked again and again...LOL!!!!
Hold water as a basic liberty? Wha?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216735 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex couples who are married are married. In the eyes of the law in CA, it is identical to opposite sex couples who are married. You seem to be really struggling with this basic concept. In your own personal life, you may decide what works for you. But you don't get to impose that on me. Sorry you hate that so much. Have a nice day.
Aw, you don't really want him to have a nice day do you silly goose? Are you fibbing?

Elk Grove, CA

#216736 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really matter if I'm gay or straight Mr.'I really don't have anything against gays'??
You're a putz Ricky.
I don't care if you are bi. Your comments playing like you are a gay butt gazer are insulting to gay people.

Elk Grove, CA

#216737 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ricky....have you figured it out yet???
You're in here ridiculing gays....and now you're going to infer you're really not against them getting married???
Puh-lease you game playing bullshitting tap dancer....you'd be lying at this point to claim you were ever for the idea of gays marrying.
Go beat off. Hopefully that's the one thing you might be good at and it will keep you busy enough to have your sorry ass gone for awhile.
Hey Dan/Don/debsueellen...have you figured it out yet???
I'm in here ridiculing you....You are the gay basher in here acting like the only thing gays think about is the butt. Your comments are sick and insulting to the human being. No matter what sexual orientation they are.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216738 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really matter if I'm gay or straight Mr.'I really don't have anything against gays'??
You're a putz Ricky.
What happened to you????????? Did you drink Antifreeze as a kid thinking it was the best soft drink you ever had next to Mountain Dew?????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216739 Sep 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dan/Don/debsueellen...have you figured it out yet???
I'm in here ridiculing you....
Me too! I have a feeling the Home Depot parking lot will be mentioned soon...

YUK!YUK!YUK! Dan. What a jackass!

Long Beach, CA

#216740 Sep 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, you don't really want him to have a nice day do you silly goose? Are you fibbing?
Actually, yes, I do. I am capable of disagreeing with someone's point of view without being vile and hateful towards them as a person. And I would like to see people who are struggling (as KiMare obviously is) find peace. We all deserve that.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#216742 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, yes, I do. I am capable of disagreeing with someone's point of view without being vile and hateful towards them as a person. And I would like to see people who are struggling (as KiMare obviously is) find peace. We all deserve that.
You needn't worry about KiMerde; he's just being an asstroll to stir the pot and get attention. In truth, he doesn't believe half of what he says.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any teens in Los Angeles wanna hook up? 2 hr hey5482 1
is a afro life more valuable than a Hispanic life 9 hr who da fuhk 2
California Wind Farms Kilt All The Birds (Aug '11) 9 hr who da fuhk 4
American Sniper Goes Beyond Tradition to Take ... 9 hr who da fuhk 2
What Gwyneth Paltrow Has to Do With Saving the ... 9 hr who da fuhk 12
Bachman Gomert Presidential Campaign Heats Up 10 hr who da fuhk 2
Review: Broadway Bail Bonds 11 hr davidmartinez332 1

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match