Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215140 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
As if by magic here comes the old baby killing Nam cripple vet. Running his bug mouth online. He would not do so face to face or in public...I PROMISE YOU THAT.
So enjoy your glory of running your mouth here. We all know in real world your pathetic and worthless and most likely no one loves you or cares if you die....Your pathetic......
As he stands in his rubber g-string with his rainbow cape flailing in the breeze.What a sight.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215141 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have little doubt you could kick my ass, that's why I have a license to carry and also I am an ex cop.
Is that tolerance and diversity though? Beating up an old man who can't walk? Would you feel better then? Don't even try it punk.
It's funny that I make you so mad you want to beat me up.
You need a time out.
Needs a change, a hug and a nap.And something to suck on.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215142 Sep 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhh....huh....why is Maggie Gallagher, NOM, and/or IMAPP are called "anti gay/propaganda", but SSM advocates and HRC, and other assorted "gay rights" groups are not called "pro gay propaganda"?
Same as pro-civil righst back in 60's on one side and the racist KKK types on other...FIGHTING FOR WHAT IS RIGHT IS PRO.....FIGHT AGAINST IS ANTI.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#215143 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
As if by magic here comes the old baby killing Nam cripple vet. Running his bug mouth online. He would not do so face to face or in public...I PROMISE YOU THAT.
So enjoy your glory of running your mouth here. We all know in real world your pathetic and worthless and most likely no one loves you or cares if you die....Your pathetic......
I'll meet you for Frankie and teach you some respect little twit.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215144 Sep 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>

"......a full set of liberties and freedoms...."? Really like a full set of dishware?...
Yeah he said they are "awarded" a "full set of liberties and freedoms". That makes it even funnier, like they won a game or something. Or a merit badge.

And the award is....A brand new full set of liberties and freedoms!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215145 Sep 8, 2013
Kimare.......Ok you have right to your old out of date beliefs. As you old farts die off your hate and bigotry dies with you....YEA.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215146 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
Ah yes the ole "fruitloops" slam. Your pathetic Frankie. GROW UP.
No. Make me fruitloop.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215147 Sep 8, 2013
Dumb ass huhster claims his patriotism and military wonders, dumb ass must have forgotten his oath to protect and defend the constitution of the U.S. It is to defend the constitution as it is written, not as he wishes it to be in his small infintile mind. Otherwise he's just a traitor and a turn coat. Rainbow capes for sale, arm holes and slightly stained.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215148 Sep 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sit on it you idiot.
You don't have the brains to argue an issue, so you throw out the lazy ass gay twirl 'hate' claim.
Fact of the matter is, as soon as the near senile old men kicking ass on here die off, your generation will harvest a whole new crop of common sense from idiotic ventures like this one. We will die off, but others will grow up.
80% of people know the ass wasn't designed for input. Duh.
Bravo! Youth is wasted on the young.

Lookit this fool "huh". Threatening an old man in a wheelchair on Topix instead of going out and getting laid. I bet I caused him to punch a few keyboards already! They're pretty cheap he'll be fine. YUK!YUK!YUK!
Protects

Monrovia, CA

#215149 Sep 8, 2013
Why can't the LASD protect Glendora, California?

Cheaper and more personnel and equipment too.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215150 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it's not. Plain and simple.
I support same sex marriage. I don't support lies and spin. One of the main reasons the government gives perks to married people is children. That's a fact, as any freshman cultural anthropology or sociology student knows it's also one of the reasons marriage came to be.
It's dumb to try and argue otherwise. What's the point? Gay married couples have children too. Their parents being married is better for them than if they are not. You are being a stupid zealot, willing to spin and lie.
Since the beginning there has always been some kind of monitary benefit. Women were paid for, dowrys were given etc. When huh was about to get married he tried go give a goat to the parents of his wife, they wouldn't accept it because it was wearing a dress and had been abused.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215151 Sep 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll meet you for Frankie and teach you some respect little twit.
LOL...Yea you would fall fast punk. You don't know me and lucky you never run mouth to my face wimp. Would not end good for you.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215152 Sep 8, 2013
Frnkie....I could make you. That is fact. But I am sure you wouldn't look up from ground in face of real man. So wouldn't run our mouth in public would you bitch??????

YOUR PATHETIC./
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215153 Sep 8, 2013
Huh begs for praise, he likes the little lightbulb, check mark and soccer ball. Too bad they don't have rainbow fruitloops. bubbles and unicorns.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215154 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
Kimare.......Ok you have right to your old out of date beliefs. As you old farts die off your hate and bigotry dies with you....YEA.
You're trying to kill off a thousand years of moral decency in just a couple of years, Ho boi. Good luck Chuck, we'll all be dead before this turns around. goof!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215155 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
Ah yes the ole "fruitloops" slam. Your* pathetic Frankie. GROW UP.
*You're. I know, I know. That one gets me too. Don't you just hate it when you realize you've done it when you see how stupid your post looks after you've posted it? I feel "you're" (haha) pain.

As far as growing up. When I was a young man I was 6 feet 2 inches tall. But I have some osteoporosis now and I've actually shrunk 1 1/2" inches. So I can't grow up! Sorry fruitloops. But you still can!

Ah good times!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215156 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying to kill off a thousand years of moral decency in just a couple of years, Ho boi. Good luck Chuck, we'll all be dead before this turns around. goof!
"decency"????????? RACISM BIGOTRY RELIGOUS WARS AND SLAVERY AND WOMEN AS PROPERTY.....there is what was going on for that thousand years.

Nothing decent about that..
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215157 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie...Your PATHETIC ,,...ah good times slamming old baby killer..

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#215158 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying might makes right??? You dumb goof, that's probably how you got through life, because you're too stupid to know right from wrong.
Commonpoops

Did u actually read what I wrote?
Pietro Armando wrote:
Hate mongers? Really sickofit/too many laws? Have your read some of Mikey's posts? Not very nice.
Where do you get might makes right?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215159 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Since the beginning there has always been some kind of monitary benefit. Women were paid for, dowrys were given etc. When huh was about to get married he tried go give a goat to the parents of his wife, they wouldn't accept it because it was wearing a dress and had been abused.
LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) 1 hr Swedenforever 22
Photos: Miley Cyrus Posts a Makeup-Free Selfie 1 hr Big mike 1
Nora Aunor is "All Time Greatest Artist/Actress... (Oct '06) 2 hr teddy rojo 1,340
Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, Oct. 23, 2014 3 hr Here Is One 1
LA Earthquake Prediction November 2014 8 hr Ann Fenemore 1
It is customary for the men to pay 15 hr rich 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Pastor LDM 19,381

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match

Los Angeles Jobs

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Angeles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]