Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the Aug 4, 2010, www.cnn.com story titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213227 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not correcting another poster's grammar error, sorry your lie won't fly.
Yes, you were. Scroll up, gimpy.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213228 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if I was gay you wouldn't make fun of my disability.
Fail.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213229 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again fruitcake, pay attention. Why would I want to call Kimare's wife? You're the one worried about her. Not me. Duh.
Once again, gumbdrop, pay attention to your own dumb posts. You asked how you could get in touch with Kimare's "wife". I suggested you google it and call the number that pops up in the search engine. I'm sorry your gimpy azz can't follow basic English.

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#213230 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if I was gay you wouldn't make fun of my disability.
Yes we all would on account that you're still a bullying,honor-less A-hole who wastes his life 18 hours a day 7 days a week on TOPIX posting lies and totally irrelevant,unintelligent posts continuously violating T.O.S! So yes once again wrong! Time for a nice nap isn't it flunky so you'll be well rested for tomorrows 18 hours of blabber? That's our flunky,hasen't met a bigot he doesn't love! LOLOLOLOL
debsuelyn

Sacramento, CA

#213231 Aug 29, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is if someone wants to believe in your dicked up form of religion.
Yeah shitass....good luck. You might also believe the world was formed thousands of years ago and men came from clay formed by God's hands and that Adam was the first divorcee that made the mistake of biting from the apple.
LOL!!!
Get lost you stupid Bible thumping Jesus freak street preacher idiot.
If you seem to know your Bible so well, then how did you come up with that Eve ate a apple? What Bible are you reading anyway? No matter what you say that is so evil, God through His Son still died for you and you through all of your meanness can still be saved if you ask for forgiveness through Jesus, the Messiah. May you seek God while he may be found!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213234 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you were. Scroll up, gimpy.
I was criticizing his literacy. I made a typo. Sue me. Then relax power ranger.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213235 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail.
No. It's true. If I was gay you wouldn't try to use my disability as an argument.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213236 Aug 29, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Frankie' or whatever your real name is...you're just the resident troll.
No doubt you've been speedbump most of your life.
And you're not a troll? Please refer me to a post of any substance at all that you have made. I won't wait. Now fetch!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213237 Aug 29, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you seem to know your Bible so well, then how did you come up with that Eve ate a apple? What Bible are you reading anyway? No matter what you say that is so evil, God through His Son still died for you and you through all of your meanness can still be saved if you ask for forgiveness through Jesus, the Messiah. May you seek God while he may be found!!
Will Jesus really forgive Dan? He is very mean and has a very bad temper. I hope Dan seeks him too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213238 Aug 29, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible does not dictate law in the United States friend.
End of story for your sorry ass....LOL!!!
LOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213239 Aug 29, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we all would on account that you're still a bullying,honor-less A-hole who wastes his life 18 hours a day 7 days a week on TOPIX posting lies and totally irrelevant,unintelligent posts continuously violating T.O.S! So yes once again wrong! Time for a nice nap isn't it flunky so you'll be well rested for tomorrows 18 hours of blabber? That's our flunky,hasen't met a bigot he doesn't love! LOLOLOLOL
YUK!YUK!YUK! Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue.

Go polish your fake bronze star. Get to bed early! Fast food strike is over. You lost. Back to work!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213240 Aug 29, 2013
As Dan would say, LOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213241 Aug 29, 2013
As Old SniffButt Bill would say LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO L!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213242 Aug 29, 2013
As Jizzy would say "Oh snap! Cool beans!"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213243 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
.... gimpy.
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/03/most-b...

WOOHOOO! Got one similar coming soon! Goin' fishing and camping just like you able bodied dopes. Make lemonade. You'd cry if you couldn't walk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213244 Aug 29, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213247 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was criticizing his literacy. I made a typo. Sue me. Then relax power ranger.
And I was criticizing yours, gimpy boi. So chill out.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213250 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's true. If I was gay you wouldn't try to use my disability as an argument.
Re-fail, gimp.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#213256 Aug 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? You were a pastor. Did you think you were going to become a multimillionaire?
I'll give you credit for the work you did. It sounds righteous.
So, at what point did you turn into a gay-fearing/hating, know-it-all about marriage? What part of being a painter, janitor, hotel night auditor, and pastor makes you an expert on what causes homosexuality, whether or not it is a disorder, and whether or not it should be cured?
Seems like all of that work would have taught you a thing or two about humility--something that I have NEVER seen you express here.
You've got life experience under your belt, but you aren't an expert. You don't hold the keys to the universe. And NONE of what you said should make you feel as though be a member of the "moral intruders"; telling gay people how they should live their lives.
So classic.

You make an ignorant, gay troll, slanderous claim about me.

When exposed you extend your deceit to insinuate that response is my reasoning for defending marriage and morality.

You know full well I have validated my position on marriage and morality not just with a Biblical view, but with common sense and science.

The defense of my time in Hawaii only validates the consistency of my character. You continue to validate the consistency of your lack of character.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#213257 Aug 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a novel concept... I have never said that I do not believe that the Books of the Bible are useless; that there isn't wisdom found within their pages.
What I have repeatedly said is that YOU and others seem to rely SO HEAVILY on it that you've forgotten that there are other options of getting direction from God--namely prayer and communion with the Holy Spirit.
I have said that we should get our PRIMARY guidance from God--not from a collection of books that have been translated numerous times into various languages; leaving each translation a slightly different hue than the one before!
It's not a matter of "either/or".
I simply noted the consistency of what the Bible says about Sodom and Gomorrah.

That exposed your lack of character by knowingly giving only a partial truth. That voice in your head is clearly fine with that.

Clearly NOT the Holy Spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 11 hr Fact 6 2
Poetry 15 hr Beulah Casiano Rd 3
Topless Beach in The War on Truth in Venice Cal... 17 hr Culture Auditor 1
Thousands march in Hollywood to mark 1915 Armen... Fri Will 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
News Husband, wife suspected of running `elaborate' ... (Jan '10) Thu wow 169
War on Free Speech at University of Maryland as... Apr 23 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]