Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,181

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213207 Aug 29, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Friend,
I personally don't believe in anything you claim. You've been such a troll in here I don't believe you were in Vietnam, doubt you're over 30 years old and distinctly think you're a liar when you infer you have friends that are gay.
In the anonymous internet one can claim to be Superman for that matter so please....keep whatever bullshit you think works for the situation to yourself loser.
Too funny! As if I care what you believe, you're stupid.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213208 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, not a good argument Dan. It's just dumb ad hominem which reveals your anger and desperation.
What's your wife do while you cruise the gay forums?
Why don't you ask Kimare's "wife"? LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213209 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
*stop
You made a basic spelling error, you illiterate fool
So sue me.

So that's the best you got for me tough guy? Too funny. Come back when you're sober.
Cana dan

Monrovia, CA

#213210 Aug 29, 2013
Same flakes are posting again, must be a social club of insane idiots.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#213211 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! As if I care what you believe, you're stupid.
Still no life, I see.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213212 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is bullsh!t.
Like ALL of yours.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213213 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a bitter angry old man living to demean others on Topix? "well" asked, trying to demean him on Topix.
Why are YOU a bitter old gimp demeaning "well", who is demeaning Gregory Kirschmann the fcked up trannie?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213214 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask Kimare's "wife"? LOL
Why should I? And how would I do that dummy? You ask her fruitloops.

How about your kookyass? Got a spouse? I swore off them.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213215 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So sue me.
So that's the best you got for me tough guy? Too funny. Come back when you're sober.
Excuse me, gumdrop? I don't drink. You're thinking of your own drunkazz. Sober up, sunshine. You made a spelling error when correcting someone else's grammar. That makes you a certified a-hole and a proven troll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213216 Aug 29, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no life, I see.
Great argument you got there spice boy. But even if that were true, it would be a non-issue.

P.S. Everyone alive has a life. You do realize you are doing the same thing as I? If I have no life, neither do you. Duh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213217 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are YOU a bitter old gimp demeaning "well", who is demeaning Gregory Kirschmann the fcked up trannie?
Because it's FUN! Why do you do it?
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213218 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I? And how would I do that dummy? You ask her fruitloops.
How about your kookyass? Got a spouse? I swore off them.
Her phone number is publicly available. Just google Gregory Dale Kirschmann and you will find his home address and phone. Call her yourself, dumbazz.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213219 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like ALL of yours.
Thank you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213220 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, gumdrop? I don't drink. You're thinking of your own drunkazz. Sober up, sunshine. You made a spelling error when correcting someone else's grammar. That makes you a certified a-hole and a proven troll.
You really think I can't spell "stop"?

That's a pretty dumb argument you have there. But I understand. It's all you've got. Stick with it I guess.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213221 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Her phone number is publicly available. Just google Gregory Dale Kirschmann and you will find his home address and phone. Call her yourself, dumbazz.
Why? You wonder what she's doing so I should call her? What a moron. You can't make this stuff up. I don't care what she's doing, you do. Duh.

But that's why I like you silly jackasses!
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213222 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You wonder what she's doing so I should call her? What a moron. You can't make this stuff up. I don't care what she's doing, you do. Duh.
But that's why I like you silly jackasses!
You asked me how you could call Kimare's "wife". I posted a suggestion on how your gimpy troll self could accomplish that. I'm not the one who asked the dumbazz question, fool.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213223 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think I can't spell "stop"?
That's a pretty dumb argument you have there. But I understand. It's all you've got. Stick with it I guess.
I didn't make an argument. I posted a comment. And yes, you mis-spelled the word "stop" while correcting another poster's grammar error. That made you look like a foolish gimp. I simply pointed that out.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213224 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me how you could call Kimare's "wife". I posted a suggestion on how your gimpy troll self could accomplish that. I'm not the one who asked the dumbazz question, fool.
Once again fruitcake, pay attention. Why would I want to call Kimare's wife? You're the one worried about her. Not me. Duh.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213225 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make an argument. I posted a comment. And yes, you mis-spelled the word "stop" while correcting another poster's grammar error. That made you look like a foolish gimp. I simply pointed that out.
I was not correcting another poster's grammar error, sorry your lie won't fly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213226 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me how you could call Kimare's "wife". I posted a suggestion on how your gimpy troll self could accomplish that. I'm not the one who asked the dumbazz question, fool.
I bet if I was gay you wouldn't make fun of my disability.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Robbins Threatens SCWXA Meteorologist Kevi... (Aug '09) 18 hr OneForAll 65
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Bently 19,559
Dodgers GM lies Dec 19 wondring 3
Los Angeles commercial demolition services (Jul '08) Dec 18 Paul Bear 2
Review: MI Windows and Doors (Apr '09) Dec 18 KGR 110
Rename Griffith Park to Villaraigosa Park? Dec 17 La Merced Dude 6
Do you use self storage? (Feb '11) Dec 16 Go Blue Forever 31

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Angeles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:49 pm PST