Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208515 Aug 10, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Sup Dagowapwap. Trolling for a clue ?
No, I'm trolling for a moron and I just got a good bite. You.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208516 Aug 10, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>I just puked in my mouth... oh thanks
You can either spit or swallo...Oh wait...you already had those instincts. You know what to do....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#208517 Aug 10, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
No, really, I did. How are those teeth?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208519 Aug 10, 2013
You're welcome! There's more where that came from. Pardon the pun.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208520 Aug 10, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
Jizzy Jizzy pants on fire!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208521 Aug 10, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
No, really, I did. How are those teeth?
He didn't have any, knocked out long ago. Jizzy-Poof has that effect on people. He loses teeth when he interacts with them. Funny that.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208522 Aug 10, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie shat in his diaper!
LMAO! You're such a dope Jiz. Geez. Too funny!
suzanne henderson

Shingle Springs, CA

#208524 Aug 10, 2013
This is directed to Veryvermilion,

I will try to get back to you on different subjects that you have put on different posts. I am very busy right now because I do have a business on ebay that I take care of. I also write on alot of forums at times, but like I said this forum is to wicked, not that I take it personally, but some of the responses I feel are not trying to really ask questions, for I believe that they are wanting to argue and I WILL NOT ARGUE about anything that pertains to my Faith in Christ. God wrote it, I believe it and that settles it. God's Word is more powerful than a two edged sword and that is all I need to fight back. If someone has a difference, show me and my husband the Scripture, for this is our only Authority. Those out there that truly are interested, I believe that God will let me know in some way. I have someone right now that is asking questions that I feel that they are wanting to argue. When Jesus sent out his diciples, he told them to tell about Salvation, but if they did not listen, to dust their feet off and move on and that is what I will be doing if I feel that people are joking around and not being serious. I have been a Christian since I was a child and I have been around along time and believe me, there is no surprizes anymore. We have been in debates, Churches, Bible Studies, had our own fellowship for 10 years, but I will not waste my time dealing with people who I know are lost, but are fooling around and not being serious. It is like a joke to them and to MY HUSBAND AND I, it is a matter of choosing life or death and I and my husband choose "LIFE".

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#208525 Aug 10, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
God created His gay babies just the way he wanted to, perfect in His own image. Loving another individual is not a sin.
<quoted text>
Annnnnnd...he used the sexual union of a man and woman to do that! To think not that many decades ago "gay" referred to various illicit opposite sex sexual practices. A "gay man" was a womanizer! My my how God's children use their words.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208526 Aug 10, 2013
Jizzy-Poof walks into a bar with a toad on his head.‘What the hell is that?’ asks the bartender.

The toad replies,‘I don’t know – it started as a wart on my ass and grew.’
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208527 Aug 10, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
All I get is a mere 9 Luckies per? Damn, you gays suck...Frankie and Laughing Man got 45 per. What am I doing wrong?
That was a one time deal, apparently. It's only 9 for me. I've asked why not 99, but of course get no answer.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208528 Aug 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't whine to the mods when someone makes a troll thread against me, I embrace it! Have fun with it. PSYOPs. Confuses the hell out of the dummies. So threads against me stay up proudly while the morons whine to the mods and have theirs deleted.
Most of the troll threads against me are created by that moron Jizzy-Poof, but I think I have cured him of that. Fun!
That's how I am about it. I will never ever call for anyone to be banned, unless they're a spammer or an obvious NAMBLA type, etc. If I can't handle my own and turn into a bedwetter that runs to the former fry cooks for help, then I ought to pull the trigger and stop breathing everyone else's air.

As the old saying goes, this is an Arena. May the best man win.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208529 Aug 10, 2013
The question, of course, is should the EPA be concerned?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208530 Aug 10, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You can either spit or swallow
We'll defer to you on that. You're the expert.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208531 Aug 10, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how I am about it. I will never ever call for anyone to be banned, unless they're a spammer or an obvious NAMBLA type, etc. If I can't handle my own and turn into a bedwetter that runs to the former fry cooks for help, then I ought to pull the trigger and stop breathing everyone else's air.
As the old saying goes, this is an Arena. May the best man win.
And it's easy for the fools to just ignore it and step away, but they don't. Morons like Jizzy-Poof stay and keep bashing their dopey heads against the wall.

That's why I like it here.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208532 Aug 10, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie shat in his diaper!
I re-post this and nominate it for post of the day! Anyone second that? Let's give Jizzy-Poof the prize. How can you beat that?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208533 Aug 10, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
This is directed to Veryvermilion,
I will try to get back to you on different subjects that you have put on different posts. I am very busy right now because I do have a business on ebay that I take care of. I also write on alot of forums at times, but like I said this forum is to wicked, not that I take it personally, but some of the responses I feel are not trying to really ask questions, for I believe that they are wanting to argue and I WILL NOT ARGUE about anything that pertains to my Faith in Christ. God wrote it, I believe it and that settles it. God's Word is more powerful than a two edged sword and that is all I need to fight back. If someone has a difference, show me and my husband the Scripture, for this is our only Authority. Those out there that truly are interested, I believe that God will let me know in some way. I have someone right now that is asking questions that I feel that they are wanting to argue. When Jesus sent out his diciples, he told them to tell about Salvation, but if they did not listen, to dust their feet off and move on and that is what I will be doing if I feel that people are joking around and not being serious. I have been a Christian since I was a child and I have been around along time and believe me, there is no surprizes anymore. We have been in debates, Churches, Bible Studies, had our own fellowship for 10 years, but I will not waste my time dealing with people who I know are lost, but are fooling around and not being serious. It is like a joke to them and to MY HUSBAND AND I, it is a matter of choosing life or death and I and my husband choose "LIFE".
There it is again, that having to say over and over "my husband of 55 years", as if it's trying to convince us of something, and the "my mind is made up" shtick. If a Churchie is so unbending then why show up here at all?

It's to stir up trouble. Churchies are like gay people. They live for emotional churn. They see problems where none exist, and will create a problem just to "solve" it or to give them a reason to chant.

Do what you "must", Churchie.
suzanne henderson

Shingle Springs, CA

#208536 Aug 10, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is again, that having to say over and over "my husband of 55 years", as if it's trying to convince us of something, and the "my mind is made up" shtick. If a Churchie is so unbending then why show up here at all?
It's to stir up trouble. Churchies are like gay people. They live for emotional churn. They see problems where none exist, and will create a problem just to "solve" it or to give them a reason to chant.
Mr. laughing man,

You are so wrong about so many things, but that is OK. You can call me any names that you want, I personally do not care, but if I was you, I would just skip my posts because you only want to argue and I will not argue with you. You are ignorant about the Bible like millions of you are and that is OK. You have no interest right now, but when your time is up, I hope that you will wonder what will be next, because you will not have another chance. I do not know if you are married or not, but alot of my family stayed together and we are very proud that God has kept us together whether you like it or not. It shows that there is a God who can transform people and make them into something that you may not ever understand. I am not trying to be a mean spirited person in my comments to you, but really feel sorry for people like you because you really have no life and people probably do not want to be around you. Personally, I do not like to be around anyone that is arogant or thinks that they know everything because you really do not know what you ought to know and that is how to live a righteous life and be a happy camper.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208537 Aug 10, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
She makes it sound like she expects a prize for winning an endurance contest.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208539 Aug 10, 2013
yeah just finished my one hour on the exercise bike at a minus 436 calories and 10.3 miles.... bet Frankie just finished his second bag of chitoos and rockey his 3rd pack of cigarettes for the morning.... hey stage performers gotta keep a tight body.... unlike you couch potatoes
oh and you all missed my birthday yesterday.. yeah i'm now 46
You'd lose that bet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Club hopping: The Crazy Horse (Jul '08) 4 hr tellinitlikeitis 169
real americans care for the kids thats why we p... 5 hr dont trust trump ... 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr None 22,012
News One-time rivals talk unity in race for Californ... 7 hr Solarman 1
Repent & Embrace Trump as the Prophet 9 hr Bronco 3
F ck Robert Deniro 9 hr Bronco 12
News California now world's 5th largest economy, sur... 12 hr James 10

Los Angeles Jobs

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages