Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,838

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198679 Jun 28, 2013
Somethings wrong!

SCOTUS ruled that they are the same, but ss couples are STILL a mutually sterile duplicated gendered half of marriage. Clearly not the same.

Maybe it has to be a 6/3 decision to work???

Snicker.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198680 Jun 28, 2013
Fankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>The same Eric holder that President Ronald Reagan appointed?
Yes that's the same one, the one that Reagan appointed a Judge in DC. Was there a different Eric Holder that you were confused with you babbling fool?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#198681 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Somethings wrong!
SCOTUS ruled that they are the same, but ss couples are STILL a mutually sterile duplicated gendered half of marriage. Clearly not the same.
Snicker.
SCOTUS said this "SCOTUS ruled that they are the same, but ss couples are STILL a mutually sterile duplicated gendered half of marriage."

I think you are a liar

Elk Grove, CA

#198682 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan's fault! I love it!
Truly priceless.
Priceless, Reagan should have known after appointing him a DC Judge that he would end up being a crook for Obama...LOL Maybe it was his Kindergarten teacher's fault.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#198683 Jun 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes that's the same one, the one that Reagan appointed a Judge in DC. Was there a different Eric Holder that you were confused with you babbling fool?
HUH was he different then? Same guy different Pres. Go figure

Elk Grove, CA

#198684 Jun 28, 2013
Stuffings wrote:
Is this another case of Idiot on Idiot awards?
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Please repeat this line many time over again.
And the winner is.....YOU

Elk Grove, CA

#198685 Jun 28, 2013
Fankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>you mean like Frankie impersonating this guy???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ygv0bUw93TgXX
Did you think these are all real names? LOL
laughing man

UK

#198686 Jun 28, 2013
Stuffings wrote:
Is this another case of Idiot on Idiot awards?
Please repeat this line many time over again.
Covina's number one Emo is in for a long lonely weekend.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#198687 Jun 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think these are all real names? LOL
So you are biatching that some one impersonated a person who was impersonating someone???
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#198688 Jun 28, 2013
Breaking news just out! The 9th circuit court in California has just announced the lifting of the stay against Prop 8 in California and Marriage equality will begin in approximately 3 weeks! The question of marriage equality has now been settled and Prop 8 will now be heaved on that great crap heap of history right where it belongs! Hallelujah and praise Zeus! What wonderful news! And now for something off topic from the ratso rizzo but first he needs a fresh depends,and a quick charge on his round about! I again declare this thread dead,null and void! It's a done deal! Yuk,Yuk,Yuk,Yuk,Yuk! Adios! ;)
laughing man

UK

#198689 Jun 28, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
Breaking news just out! The 9th circuit court in California has just announced the lifting of the stay against Prop 8 in California and Marriage equality will begin in approximately 3 weeks! The question of marriage equality has now been settled and Prop 8 will now be heaved on that great crap heap of history right where it belongs! Hallelujah and praise Zeus! What wonderful news! And now for something off topic from the ratso rizzo but first he needs a fresh depends,and a quick charge on his round about! I again declare this thread dead,null and void! It's a done deal! Yuk,Yuk,Yuk,Yuk,Yuk! Adios! ;)
Der Sphincter will save your soul, sir!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198690 Jun 28, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH was he different then? Same guy different Pres. Go figure
Translation: Duh.

Location hidden

#198691 Jun 28, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS said this "SCOTUS ruled that they are the same, but ss couples are STILL a mutually sterile duplicated gendered half of marriage."
I think you are a liar
Please, be specific, what did I lie about?

Smile.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198692 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Somethings wrong!
Snicker.
Hon, you can keep throwing all the words at this issue that you want to. The bottom line is that the Supreme Court--the entity that interprets the constitutionality of our country's laws--has determined that same-gender marriage and opposite-gender marriage are identical under the law in those states that recognize same-gender marriage.

Location hidden

#198693 Jun 28, 2013
And yet, ss couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Clearly not the same.

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198694 Jun 28, 2013
Fankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>you mean like Frankie impersonating this guy???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ygv0bUw93TgXX
Funny stuff Jizzy! Thanks for sharing. But do you have a point?

You were going to give me clues remember? Make me not so clueless about why prop 8 didn't ban polygamy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198695 Jun 28, 2013
That's great Bill! Your dream has finally come true! We're so excited for you.

So, are you going to gay marry Jizzy now? You two know you wanna! Double VA benefits! Whoopee! Let us know, m'kay?

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Location hidden

#198696 Jun 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, you can keep throwing all the words at this issue that you want to. The bottom line is that the Supreme Court--the entity that interprets the constitutionality of our country's laws--has determined that same-gender marriage and opposite-gender marriage are identical under the law in those states that recognize same-gender marriage.
They are called the same under a twisted law.

But in reality, even you distinguished between them.

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198697 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, ss couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Clearly not the same.
Smile.
Wait'll they find out it's not all it's cracked up to be. When if you're married you're boring, not cutting edge. When the shine wears off and such.

But I don't want to burst anyone's bubble! Congratulations to all who wanted it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198698 Jun 28, 2013
Bill declares this thread dead. Too funny! He'll be back soon with more silly nonsense about percentages of straight men who do butt sex and such.

Big D will still be pontificating down at us, Jonah1 will still be angry and Jizzy will still be a moron, although maybe married to Bill!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... 46 min concerned American 36
Bel Air Savings Newsline 3 hr Walter Winchelle 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr TOASTER 19,740
Confessions of a "disabled" disabled pandhandler 20 hr Heavy Fed 3
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Mon Sister Mary 32
News Finding right fit for Los Angeles still eludes NFL (Apr '14) Mar 29 bhesh 2
How can I delete my topix account? (Sep '11) Mar 29 stacey Barron 12

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at April 01 at 2:10PM PDT

More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]