Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,172)

Showing posts 163,421 - 163,440 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, the second issue. The "Bait-n-Switch". Blame the issue on us, for even having the institution of Marriage. Cute. Faulty, but cute. We have embraced the institution of marriage through tradition, the same tradition that Big D likes to shit on, whenever he feels like it. Why do you wish to join in on something that is not for you? Because you see that some may benefit from it, and you feel "left out". You do not mind the poly's and the incest's being left out, though, do you? No.We set up the institute for the benefit of parents rights and to protect the family unit, which means the "natural" family unit, but has since widened to include the family unit that contains adopted children. Cool. Now, in order to get what you want, you are ready, willing and able to appropriate the children to further your ends, in spite of the fact that children need the balance provided by a mother and a father. you do not care that you are willing to sacrifice the well-being of children to grasp something that you think you should have, even though we set that up to benefit "natural" families.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
You could have drawn up legal contracts to allow SSC's to have most of the same rights that natural families get, without having to claim the time-honored title of "Married", but then, you would feel like there was something about your relationships that isn't quite square with the rest of us, and in that, you would be correct. SSC might be legal, but they do not contain the same ingredients that Hetero couples do. Not our fault that you wish to make a souffle, but are only producing omelets. Hell, one of your hero's, Chongo, claims that equal rights are being violated by not saying that men and women are the same. It is to laugh.
No two people are the same, think of a handsome man, intelligent, man vs you!
As different as you are, you should have the same rights.
Perhaps, then, we should do away with labels on public lavatories? And in the schools? Some of your side are even indecent enough to think that men, going through sex change operations, but not yet changed, may use the opposite locker rooms to change clothes in. Public flaunting of all that is decent and right.
Lastly, "Science, medicine, and the legal system HAVE determined that incest is both illegal and a disorder." is a flat out lie. There is no such finding, anywhere, that incest is a disorder. Would it be a disorder if the siblings were not aware that they were siblings? Of course not. Please do not produce more propaganda, we have enough of that already, whenever we hear that "more Americans are supporting SSM every day". Pure BS. These supporters do not exist. They are lies
But more Americans are supporting SSM everyday. I'm glad that upsets you to the point you have to deny it.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs may eat poop out of the cat box, but they do have some standards. No dog would marry you.
You do realize that you have posted in an insightful and thoughtful way again don't you? Showing why your parents should have finished the abortion they started? In spite of all the gurgling that you made?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If there isn't a forum about poly marriage, feel free to start one.
Really? Does he have your permission?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 14:34 (NJB)
women are to remain quiet in the assemblies, since they have no permission to speak: theirs is a subordinate part, as the Law itself says.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
The Buy-bull is full of nonsense.

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the drug addict.
sorry smoking is disgusting
MADAM KITTY

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LILITH!!! What in god's name are you doing! You need to get your flabby toots down here to the brothel right now! Your best client Jimmy is here you know, the one with lobster syndrome who has a cleft eye. He wants you to queef the national anthem again, he says that's your best act! Now come on time is money!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your brain made out of two populations of genetically distinct cells that don't communicate with each other? Is that why you are so dumb? Nobody is trying to remove children from marriage. Some couples will have children, some won't. Gay marriage won't change that.
<quoted text>
And some couples will have monsters they wish they had aborted.
Bummer, eh?
:)
Yeah, like your parents. Bet that they still cry themselves to sleep every night. "Oh" they must cry "Oh, if only our son had been normal".

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage and family took a devastating down turn the last time GOVERNMENT got involved. Then they removed the commitment of marriage, now you want the government to remove children from marriage.
It is your bigotry towards heterosexuals like that stated above that caused me to realize the pointlessness of meeting with you. Quit your whining and hypocrisy.
SMile.
<quoted text>
No, that claim eliminates children from the equation, making marriage merely a friendship.
Falsely blaming heterosexuals for the demise of marriage exposes your hatred and ignorance. Bigotry.
You have no pages from my play book.
Snicker.
No, monster, many married couples are childless. That doesn't mean their marriages are merely friendships.
Anonymous

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey biatch ... does your fiance know you smoke three pacs of non filter a day... guess he would given he's yo older brother.
That's really cute, but I don't have a brother, only 2 sisters, sry to say strike 1, please try again!:)
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a clear lie.
<quoted text>
Well, a woman can marry a man, if you hold men and women equal, why don't you think a man should also be able to marry a man?
<quoted text>
Whatever.
I wasn't grunting and clicking at you. I won't give you a straight answer until you provide some, to the questions I asked you, many, many posts ago.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

MADAM KITTY wrote:
LILITH!!! What in god's name are you doing! You need to get your flabby toots down here to the brothel right now! Your best client Jimmy is here you know, the one with lobster syndrome who has a cleft eye. He wants you to queef the national anthem again, he says that's your best act! Now come on time is money!
whatever country fried biatch

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's clear, from your avatar, that you needed someone elses leg to use, as you are afraid to show your ugly mug. You best bet is to use "Assy McGee" as a tag.
LOL. YOU are talking about ugly mugs!?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, like your parents. Bet that they still cry themselves to sleep every night. "Oh" they must cry "Oh, if only our son had been normal".
You can't even tell a woman from a man by looking. Guess you don't care much at those truck stops...

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> I wasn't grunting and clicking at you. I won't give you a straight answer until you provide some, to the questions I asked you, many, many posts ago.
You are going to dodge. No shock.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you're old enough to be on here?
...I'm not....
Anonymous

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>whatever country fried biatch
Why are you still here? You're so proud of your job, you don't want to keep your client waiting. If you waste anymore time your madam is going to give you a lashing!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting men in jail to get them to stop having sex with each other.
Hmmmm...let's call that "Plan B".
<quoted text>
LOL. Speaking of freak show, did Topix ban you because you refused to take that pic of your face back down?
<quoted text>
Gay marriage is a simple equal rights issue.
Everybody has equal rights when it comes to getting married to more than one person.
Should everybody be able to marry more than one person?
Well, why not start a forum about polygamy and talk about it.
You wish to open a dialogue with me? Apologize to KiMare. Then, we may continue.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>That's really cute, but I don't have a brother, only 2 sisters, sry to say strike 1, please try again!:)
so your a lesbian then
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>are you talkin about people in the christain faith.. i agree that is unworthy
I agree that the Christians helped to draft those laws, and that they overstepped their bounds. Why did you quit school?

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you still here? You're so proud of your job, you don't want to keep your client waiting. If you waste anymore time your madam is going to give you a lashing!
loser i had two clients already today... hello stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 163,421 - 163,440 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 min Brian_G 7,303
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 29 min Kallark27 17,774
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Foes 15,669
Donations to Trayvon Martin's Parents Pay for L... (Apr '12) 1 hr WHO CARES 2
Dump sewage from your RV, go to jail (Sep '10) 1 hr SEWAGE IS HAWT 7
Services Provided By Gene Choe 1 hr GENE WOOK CHOE STATE BAR 2
How can I get that girl in 9 days? 15 hr Rajiv Gupta 6
•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
•••