Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,163

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181462 Feb 26, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous?
He's retarded.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#181463 Feb 26, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
"Government grants"??? My how far we have come since 1776.
Yeah, murder is illegal, as is slavery, and women can vote.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#181464 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I hope you catch up before you die.
That was intelligent.

Location hidden

#181465 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I hope you catch up before you die.
Since you are in such desperate need of an education.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. "

Government doesn't grant us sh$$.

Location hidden

#181467 Feb 26, 2013
In all our associations; in all our agreements let us never lose sight of this fundamental maxim - that all power was originally lodged in, and consequently is derived from, the people.- George Mason
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181468 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me angry? hahahahaahahahha Yeah, right..... you have the power to "make me" angry.... That's a good one, for a bullshit artist. I can't believe you even tried to claim fruitcake and fruitloops are not anti-gay epithets. You lie so often you can't tell the difference any more.
You sure you're not angry Fruitcake?

Lets entertain your straw man argument that I am lying for a moment, and you have rooted me out and exposed me! So what? What are you going to do then?

And why would that prove polygamy shouldn't be allowed?

In your anger, don't shoot the messenger.

Awright then twinkletoes, you think about it and get back to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181469 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me angry? hahahahaahahahha Yeah, right..... you have the power to "make me" angry.... That's a good one, for a bullshit artist. I can't believe you even tried to claim fruitcake and fruitloops are not anti-gay epithets. You lie so often you can't tell the difference any more.
No, they are not anti gay epithats twinkletoes. Get that chip off your shoulder. Maybe someone you know uses them that way, but I don't.

And so what if they were? Does that prove polygamy should not be allowed fruitcake?

Your straw man that I am a homophobe is wearing real thin. After all it's a straw man. Try again. But not so dumb. Don't recycle the "you're a liar" straw man again!
dyj bntulknt

United States

#181470 Feb 26, 2013
rtineb kytnrr uukuk
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181471 Feb 26, 2013
You can always tell when Mona Lott is very angry. He types out that insane phony "laugh". Narcissists don't laugh. It's fake! Like his hair!

hahahahahahahahaha! LOL!
dyj bntulknt

United States

#181472 Feb 26, 2013
iuiup[-]=-ytrbrf rtyjry
DynoMight

Covina, CA

#181473 Feb 26, 2013
Haven't had so much fun keeping this on topix and with out the nasty racists slander that came from GOP, Republican or Tea Party member's.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181474 Feb 26, 2013
DynoMight wrote:
Haven't had so much fun keeping this on topix and with out the nasty racists slander that came from GOP, Republican or Tea Party member's.
http://www.wavlist.com/soundfx/020/clock-cuck...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181475 Feb 26, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are in such desperate need of an education.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. "
Government doesn't grant us sh$$.
Where was marriage in there? I missed it.

You don't get a marriage license/certificate from the government, you aren't legally married.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181476 Feb 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure you're not angry Fruitcake?
Lets entertain your straw man argument that I am lying for a moment, and you have rooted me out and exposed me! So what? What are you going to do then?
And why would that prove polygamy shouldn't be allowed?
In your anger, don't shoot the messenger.
Awright then twinkletoes, you think about it and get back to me.
Yet another confirmation of your piss poor reading comprehension skils and/or memory. Thanks.

You claim you don't use anti-gay epithets. I call you a liar. You call that a straw man and then you use another anti-gay epithet? Are you trying to make a joke, or are you really THAT stupid?

So what am I going to do then? Well, since you yourself proved that you are a liar, my work is done.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181477 Feb 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
You can always tell when Mona Lott is very angry. He types out that insane phony "laugh". Narcissists don't laugh. It's fake! Like his hair!
hahahahahahahahaha! LOL!
Mkay..... one too many giggle sticks, eh?

Location hidden

#181478 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Where was marriage in there? I missed it.
You don't get a marriage license/certificate from the government, you aren't legally married.
Like I said, you're an idiot.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181479 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another confirmation of your piss poor reading comprehension skils and/or memory. Thanks.
You claim you don't use anti-gay epithets. I call you a liar. You call that a straw man and then you use another anti-gay epithet? Are you trying to make a joke, or are you really THAT stupid?
So what am I going to do then? Well, since you yourself proved that you are a liar, my work is done.
Relax twinkletoes. You really want me to re-post some of your cutest words describing me? Calm down. Anger management!

I don't use those words with any sexuality connotation whatsoever. I call my grandkids and girlfriend and even the mailman those silly words.

But screw that Fruitcake I am not interested in your loyalty test.

Lets entertain your newest straw man once again. So what if I was using them as "anti-gay epithets"?

Does that mean I am wrong about marriage rights for everyone, including people you disapprove of?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181480 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Mkay..... one too many giggle sticks, eh?
I know, I know I can't fake laugh like you can!

No mater how many hahahahahaha's I type it just doesn't have that insane edge you put on it.

You the man! hahahahahaha.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181481 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Where was marriage in there? I missed it.
WOW! No sh!t?
DynoMight

Covina, CA

#181482 Feb 26, 2013
Get over it and get lost while your at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dodgers GM lies 18 hr wondring 3
Los Angeles commercial demolition services (Jul '08) Thu Paul Bear 2
Review: MI Windows and Doors (Apr '09) Thu KGR 110
Rename Griffith Park to Villaraigosa Park? Wed La Merced Dude 6
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Jim Jones 19,549
Do you use self storage? (Feb '11) Dec 16 Go Blue Forever 31
Earthquake could imperil L.A.'s water supply Dec 16 Get Unstuck 2

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Angeles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]