Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#160695 Sep 24, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do, you are an Obama fan. But if one is objective in the matter, you cannot disagree that Obama is a gaffe machine when he speaks without a teleprompter. Not to mention he has a dismal record to run on.
Why do you con dumbs fixate on a teleprompter?

Panorama City, CA

#160696 Sep 24, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd you get this quote? GOP platform?
And why are you attributing it to Rose?
Akpilot is a liar who has no courage.

Panorama City, CA

#160697 Sep 24, 2012
Ronald wrote:
I always have to chuckle when my Homosexual and non-Homosexual friends and the lesbians claim Romney's "tax rate" is around 13%. Even the Africans...
Why are so many fundies racists? Don't you believe god created us all?

Panorama City, CA

#160698 Sep 24, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>So, Obama tells the truth?
Obama said in 2012 that he evolved to support same sex marriage.
However, in 2009, he declared gay pedo Harvey Milks day and said "He came to recruit us all and to change America".... to gay.
Obama also repealed the ban on sodomy bestiality in the military, Nov 2011, had it overturned, then vowed with gays to repeal the ban, so gays can engage in sodomy bestiality.
USC.925.Art.125
Most people who engage in sodomy are straight.
Aldous Huxley

Tempe, AZ

#160699 Sep 24, 2012
Godfrey wrote:
This is it? this is what 140k posts are about. u people are jerks. The stupidest a_sholes ever. You join a sick a_s thread like this? Oh wait, you are voting for Obama, ok, i get it. carry on.
Yeah right,And you're a shining beacon for all of humanity,I see? Speaking of stupidest A-holes,are you a charter member? Who cares what you think! LOL

Panorama City, CA

#160700 Sep 24, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
One could argue that the right to own a gun is merely a substitution of equivalent words for the right to keep and bear arms. After all, The only way to keep the weapon is to own it. Otherwise, the gun shop is going to demand it back...
;)
Well, if you substitute words, it's not an exact quote.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#160701 Sep 24, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are so many fundies racists? Don't you believe god created us all?
Rose_NoHo.

The reason I love my Homosexual friends and the lesbians so is because they do not evade the issues under consideration. Why must you?

Ronald

Panorama City, CA

#160704 Sep 24, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
The reason I love my Homosexual friends and the lesbians so is because they do not evade the issues under consideration. Why must you?
Ronald
Speaking of evasion, why didn't you deal with my question?
Why are so many fundies, including you, racists? Don't you believe god created us all?
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

#160705 Sep 24, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people who engage in sodomy are straight.
was it sodomy when you tried to give AIDS back to the apes for most of the 90s
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#160706 Sep 24, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
no in a christan view since the world would be 6000 yrs old
Gods shoeshine.

Well, of course the Bible says no such thing, although it may well be true that God did create the earth no more than 6,000 years ago. You are hanging your hat on Bishop Usher's genealogical record as recorded in the Bible to determine the date when Adam was created.

According to Usher's calculation, Adam was created in 4,004 B.C.*(including his 4 year mathematical calculation error)* in accordance with the Biblical genealogical record. The KJV translated that God created various episodes in periods of "days", when a more accurate translation would read "eons" or "periods". The inspired Word of the living God does not reveal how long those periods were as measured by time that God had created.

Recent scientific discoveries indicate that c has actually decayed to be as much as one millions times slower than it was at the time of creation. This would seem to conform to "The Big Bang Theory" whereby God's creation expanded outward at speeds unbelievably greater than the speed of light. Therefore, it is entirely possible that God created the earth 6000 years ago in terms of the 24 hour day as we know it today, even were one to make the unscientific observation that c is constant throughout time. The fact is though, that even in historical times, following Romer measuring the time it took for light to arrive at earth after being reflected off one of Jupiter's moons in 1675 through subsequent measurements, light has been scientifically proven to be slowing. Its an unimportant point. Any resolution of this matter can - of necessity - be mere conjecture on our part. As René Descartes noted long ago:

"I think, therefore I am".

Source: http://tinyurl.com/644svj

Ronald

Panorama City, CA

#160707 Sep 24, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
was it sodomy when you tried to give AIDS back to the apes for most of the 90s
?

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#160709 Sep 24, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Here's an interesting read on citizenship as it relates to persons with "duel citizenship".
What makes it interesting is the many ways the courts have determined who is a citizen and who is not, and it sure looks like they've determined that native-born citizens, regardless to the status of their parents, are citizens.
A really interesting point is brought up in the discussion of "Miller v. Albright". Not so much the specifics of that case, but in the fact that had the child (a bastard) been born of an American mother and a foreign father (as opposed to the other way around), she would have been deemed a native-born citizen.
http://www.richw.org/dualcit/cases.html#Mille...
Does anyone read this insane blather? I sure don't.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#160713 Sep 24, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Rittardo,
Please read the seventh paragraph in the following article and assure me your candidate couldn't possible be that stupid....
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-ro...
Who vetted this idiot!?
I'm sure he'll get right on it and then report back as ordered jackass.
Jethro

Haslet, TX

#160716 Sep 24, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
?
I heard you've got a huge, 14" pen!s and only 1 testicle.

LMFAO
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#160717 Sep 24, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of evasion, why didn't you deal with my question?
Why are so many fundies, including you, racists? Don't you believe god created us all?
Rose_NoHo.

Yes. As many times as I answer your questions, my answers either go over your head, or otherwise, you just ignore them. According to the instruction book:

"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.(Leviticus 19:19)

"And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech." (Genesis 11:1)

"And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there." (Genesis 11:2)

"And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter." (Genesis 11:3)

"And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth." (Genesis 11:4)

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded." (Genesis 11:5)

"And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11:6)

"Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech." (Genesis 11:7)

"So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city." (Genesis 11:8)

"Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth." (Genesis 11:9)

Ronald
Frank Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#160718 Sep 24, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he'll get right on it and then report back as ordered jackass.
Ooo! Someone has appeared out of nowwhere, posted all of three times, and two of them are directed to me, and in a manner to "dismiss" my post as meaningless....

I have a stalker.....

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#160723 Sep 24, 2012
Aldous Huxley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jesus H. Titty F-ing Christ! LOL,Does this mean that my great,great,great,great,great, great,great,great Grandfather didn't actually walk with the Dinosaurs? Geez,well who knew? Wink,wink,wink! ;)
Yeah, it does.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#160724 Sep 24, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooo! Someone has appeared out of nowwhere, posted all of three times, and two of them are directed to me, and in a manner to "dismiss" my post as meaningless....
I have a stalker.....
You probably have a boner too sizzletits. No one cares.

Panorama City, CA

#160725 Sep 24, 2012
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you've got a huge, 14" pen!s and only 1 testicle.
LMFAO
Fido, if I were a man, I wouldn't consider being told I have a 14 incher an insult.
Do you consider it an insult because your mom would tell you when you came home crying, "They just make fun of your tiny thing because they are jealous."?
Less WM Romney

Covina, CA

#160726 Sep 24, 2012
Such a sad state of affairs, haveing a talking sawdust head like Wilard Mitt Romney speaking at will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr NotInPotatoQuality 20,387
News Body found as thousands flee California wildfires 16 hr mehdi mountather 1
Trump Sun Patrick Aei 2
election best candidate trupp Sun Patrick Aei 2
Donald Trump's star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame Jul 23 Jane 1
General Question on Finding my grandparents att... Jul 22 Richard 3
News First ocean sample tests clean after Los Angele... Jul 22 Jenger 2

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages