Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Trudy K

North Hollywood, CA

#152780 Aug 1, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be wrong......in 1996, the President as a young Senator in Illinois gave an interview in the Windy Times newspaper that he was all for FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY.......his position changed when he saw how unpopular that stance was with then President Clinton.
How come you don't like being made love to with a hard hot c0ck??
Have you ever swallowed a thick creamy load and ENJOYED it??

Do you wear turtleneck sweaters and Birkenstock shoes?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#152781 Aug 1, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be wrong......in 1996, the President as a young Senator in Illinois gave an interview in the Windy Times newspaper that he was all for FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY.......his position changed when he saw how unpopular that stance was with then President Clinton.
You are bragging about that?

(Just a note; He changed because it was unpopular to run for President with.)

Doesn't change one iota that he held the same view until a few months ago, does it?

Smirk.
Reality

Madison, WI

#152782 Aug 1, 2012
Trudy K wrote:
<quoted text>
I ran into you in a Chinese restaurant didn't I??? Yes it was you, that's right you ordered the double serving of Cummfromsomeyoungguy
Ple Dago

Saint Charles, MO

#152783 Aug 1, 2012
Y-all keep kidding me,right?
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152784 Aug 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your "logic" black people are obligated to ride in the front of the bus.
STFU you racist bigot

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#152785 Aug 1, 2012
Squirt wrote:
Well, Time for all fudgepackers to celebrate.
You do know most men into anal sex are straight, don't you?

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#152786 Aug 1, 2012
Trudy K wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwwwwwwwww, yuck and positively disgusting!!!

Wow, you're rather nosy about my personal life.....why?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#152787 Aug 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bragging about that?
(Just a note; He changed because it was unpopular to run for President with.)
Doesn't change one iota that he held the same view until a few months ago, does it?
Smirk.
Actually, that was the point numbnuts.......he changed to run for President and now things have changed and he will probably win still with this attitude.

Santa Monica, CA

#152788 Aug 1, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you racist bigot
Name a race I don't like, b!tch.
:::crickets chirping:::

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#152789 Aug 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an anti-Christian bigot with blinding hate for patriots who love Jesus and that makes you a bigot.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152790 Aug 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
listen dude you are the worst of the worst .... so STFU
Spike

La Puente, CA

#152791 Aug 1, 2012
Are the Spit-Toonies back posting again?
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#152793 Aug 1, 2012
My little friends are always asking me how they can show their appreciation for their moms and dads as well as showing their appreciation for their raising them in a traditional God fearing family unit. I always tell my little classmates that it is very simple - just insist that their moms and dads treat them to a dinner at chick-fil-a. Yum! Yum!

Source: http://tinyurl.com/39zec6

Source: http://tinyurl.com/3hkpmlf

Ronald
Spike

La Puente, CA

#152794 Aug 1, 2012
Always nice to know there are people out there who don't listen nor can they read.

Santa Monica, CA

#152795 Aug 1, 2012
Ronald wrote:
My little friends are always asking me how they can show their appreciation for their moms and dads as well as showing their appreciation for their raising them in a traditional God fearing family unit. I always tell my little classmates that it is very simple - just insist that their moms and dads treat them to a dinner at chick-fil-a. Yum! Yum!
Source: http://tinyurl.com/39zec6
Source: http://tinyurl.com/3hkpmlf
Ronald
The sooner the fundies die off from eating that crap, the better!
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

#152796 Aug 1, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
listen dude you are the worst of the worst .... so STFU
Ouuuuuuu.....Once again Bruno dazzles us all with his intellect and MENSA class intelligence!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! YOU go bruno,and give the OL what's for! LOLOL

“Constitutional or Not ?”

"Where the winds blow heavy"

#152799 Aug 2, 2012
Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that the only men who give anal oral sex to men are gay, don't you? That figure is 99% of gay men are into anal oral sex.
Also, you do know that the most men into sodomy anal sex are gay, which means men and animals?
USC.925.Art.125
So very sorry about your ignorance! The facts are that the vast majority of heterosexual men make up the majority of humans having either anal or oral sex with their wives and or girlfriends! Approximately 34% to 38% of heterosexuals are partaking in anal and oral sex with their partners! So if your talking sheer numbers you fail! Hypocrite buster huh,LOL,Well then perhaps you should bust yourself for your obvious ignorance or as I suspect stupidity! Now take that foot out of that bigoted mouth! And so what? Who cares who does what to whom,what business is it of yours what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes? I mean after all the supreme court struck down all Sodomy laws quite awhile ago as Unconstitutional,much like the topic of this thread,Prop 8 ruled Unconstitutional by not one but 2 courts now!

Anal sex and Heterosexuals!
nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/
Also.....
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...

“Constitutional or Not ?”

"Where the winds blow heavy"

#152800 Aug 2, 2012
Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Please, would you gays boycott my businesses, so I can have an Appreciation month. I want to have a 500% increase in sells.
Tell you what, we will eat Chick-fil-A, and you gays can go right on eating butts and dying off from AIDS.
And there again you're mis-informed! The vast majority of AID's cases WORLD WIDE are of a heterosexual nature! Besides it's a disease that affects all humans gay or straight and crosses all bounds! OH,OH,There's that foot in mouth disease again! Tell you what,you're an ignorant MORON! LOL

Location hidden

#152801 Aug 2, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know most men into anal sex are straight, don't you?
That makes it chocolate pudding???

Smirk.

Location hidden

#152802 Aug 2, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that was the point numbnuts.......he changed to run for President and now things have changed and he will probably win still with this attitude.
Actually, that was MY point fitless....... he changed to run for President, and now if things change he will probably change again.

Does that worry you at all?

Oh, doesn't that make him just like CEO Cathy, only off and on for political 'expediency'?

Does that bother you at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang shooting in Rancho Cucamonga injures two (Apr '10) 42 min aud 150
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 8 hr Hanson Bologna 4,511
News John Swoboda (Apr '12) 9 hr hMMMMM 5
Trump 11 hr Raydot 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
Kim Zolciak's Got Her A Set of D*ck S*cker lips! Tue Another Jew 1
vincent e martz is egor Tue nsa 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages