Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

RiccardoFire

Long Beach, CA

#149399 Jul 8, 2012
Why is everyone looking at me?
RiccardoFire

Long Beach, CA

#149400 Jul 8, 2012
When I fart, precum drips on my new flip flops. Mom says it's normal. What do you/guys think? Should I ask my paroll officer to excuse me from the next AA meeting?
Okie

Long Beach, CA

#149401 Jul 8, 2012
I was born retarded AND gay. That's exceptable.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#149402 Jul 8, 2012
Okie wrote:
Anyone who claims they were born gay is simply telling a self serving lie in an attempt to justify their perverse and deviant behavior!!!
Hey r1 fucktard, still posting yer after affects from the 4th of Julys baked beans ??
RiccardoFire

Long Beach, CA

#149403 Jul 8, 2012
Okie, you sound sexy. Want to play the star spangled banner on my skin flute?

Hollywood, CA.

#149404 Jul 8, 2012
Okie wrote:
I was born retarded AND gay. That's exceptable.
you were not born.. you were hatched... NOw get back to the CAfe of as your BIG BOSS MAN SAYS.. THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!

Hollywood, CA.

#149406 Jul 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
When I fart, precum drips on my new flip flops. Mom says it's normal. What do you/guys think? Should I ask my paroll officer to excuse me from the next AA meeting?
I've never heard of that reaction ... You think is may be a prostrate problem?
Okie

Long Beach, CA

#149407 Jul 8, 2012
I only know a few bars of that one. But I've been known to perform camp town races on my 'slide trum-boner'. Will that do my super special friend.

Hollywood, CA.

#149409 Jul 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Okie, you sound sexy. Want to play the star spangled banner on my skin flute?
He's a messed up closet case... He'll play an entire symphony on yer skin flute rather than 1 verse of the Banner.
Barney Frank

North Hollywood, CA

#149410 Jul 8, 2012
My new husband once whistled Dixie on my priccolo... got a white surprise when he blew the high note!

I recommend gay marriage for all male fruits.
Okie

Long Beach, CA

#149411 Jul 8, 2012
Sorry, but me and RiccardoFire are leaving this thread to find the loose change in my bum. Sorry I'm such a douchebag, but it was all the medication talking. In reality I'm the biggest homosexual in my ward. Please don't be angry with me. I just self loath because my father used to beat me. He never let me go hunting with him and always said I was a ferry. So, my shrink says, that is why I'm so intolerant of my gay brethren.
WhoEverINeedToBe

Long Beach, CA

#149412 Jul 8, 2012
Isn't this an old story? Why are all these homophobic clowns still posting? Can't get it off your minds? Sounds a bit fishy...
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149414 Jul 8, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that "off topic" you little nutter?
LOL!!!
Talk of anal? Sister - that's your alley.
I'll be at Orchard Supply Hardware on Laguna Blvd. in an hour if you want to teach me that lesson.
LOL!!!
Another threat from dan. Wow I bet u were tough on the playground. Most of us learned that lesson. What lesson do u want to teach me? Will u beat me up into liking gay marriage? I guess the big question is :WTF is wrong with you?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#149415 Jul 8, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I don't have one.
Because I myself never needed one.
LOL!!!
What happened that made you need to get one?
Fishing your dinner out of Port-A-Potties?
Geeeezus.
Do you keep your old straightjacket too as a symbol of pride in that you don't have to wear it any longer only to ask others where's theirs?
LOL!!!
Hey Danny boy,

How's it going?

I'm validated sane, you are afraid to ask your wife....

Hmmmmmmm.

Smile.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#149416 Jul 8, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we have seen your gay marches, chaps and butts hanging out.
Bet your hard drive is loaded with those images, huh?

Santa Monica, CA

#149417 Jul 8, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point -- religion and homosexuality can't coexist.
Which brings up the question YOU should answer -- your support of homosexuality requires you to reject the teachings of every known religion.
Why do you think the LGBT is right and all known religions wrong?
Not true. But even if it were, it wouldn't matter. You are appealing to popularity. What shape was the earth when most people believed it was flat?

And many Buddhist schools have no problem with homosexuality.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_budd1.h...

I'm going to start calling "arguments" like yours I+I (Inaccurate and Irrelevant.)

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#149418 Jul 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like dan, is that what changes everything is "harm"? Plus you admitted that you are here just for laughter, so who cares, here in this country, everything is being decided by Judges and corruption.
Where are those "harms" you stated existed? Seriously, I want to know what harm I incurred simply being homosexual. They coming anytime soon?

Santa Monica, CA

#149419 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Frantic gay twirl...
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/302749...
"I am a Canadian economist who has worked on family issues in Canada and the U.S. for the past 26 years. Although I’ve mostly studied matters of divorce, custody, child support, and the general institution of marriage, for the past few years I’ve been working on series of empirical projects related to same-sex marriage. I’ve been using a special data set in Canada that is large (over 300,000 individuals) and random (with weights), that directly identifies sexual orientation, and that was designed by Statistics Canada. In the process of working on same-sex marriage I have read almost every study conducted on same-sex parenting. I say all of this because, unlike most people who have commented on the recent Regnerus study, I’m a qualified outsider to the U.S. debate and perhaps can provide some (relatively) neutral assessment.
The study published by Professor Mark Regnerus this week certainly has some flaws, and many of the comments made about it have some merit. However, as a matter of intellectual honesty, it needs to be recognized that virtually all the studies of same-sex parenting that have been conducted thus far fall far short of any standard of scientific testing."
The rest of the article explains why. Read it and flail...
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

Speaking of intellectual honesty...
"In the process of working on same-sex marriage I have read almost every study conducted on same-sex parenting"
Notice the slight of hand in the article, trying to change the subject from gay marriage to gay couples raising children. No matter how you feel about gay couples raising children, gay marriage is a separate issue! People can raise children without getting married, in the US, you can adopt without getting married. And you can marry without raising children.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#149420 Jul 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
I see you are using the term, asshat. dan also loves that word,
Yes, I know. I stole it from him because it fits with so many of you Topix Trolls.
RiccardoFire wrote:
Like i just said, my ass is exit only.
Thanks for telling us about your ass. You folks seem to love to do that. And while yours may be for exit only, for many its not. Whether that be for suppositories, doctor's scopes, or sexual activity.
RiccardoFire wrote:
Is that all u love to talk about, the ass?
I didn't bring up the ass, I brought up asshat. Two different things. YOU brought up ass.
RiccardoFire wrote:
You should hook up with dan.
Dan is straight, and I'm married. But thanks for your concern.
RiccardoFire wrote:
There are many harms starting with the fact that you keep denying about anal sex, then u say gays don't do anal sex....
What a crock of lying shit. I've never denied anything about anal sex, and I've never stated that gays don't do anal sex. I've been quite clear in the fact that both orientations engage in anal sex. Any other deceitfulness you'd like to try and shovel Ricky?

I've also stated, when practiced appropriately there is no harm in anal sex. None at all. I've also stated that there is nothing demeaning about it as silly bitch KiMare likes to pretend. I've also stated that who has anal sex is nobodies concern but the people who consent to engage in it.

As for harm, anal sex is an activity that is engaged in by both some heterosexuals and some homomsexuals. It is not a sexual orientation. Being homosexaul does not guarantee that one will engage in anal sex. And if anal sex can be harmful we teach THAT, not that homosexuality is harmful.

Feel free to try again. What harm does homosexuality cause? It's what you want to teach children after all. You were the one stating we didn't need to confuse children, yet you want to teach them that homosexuality is harmful. Step up to plate Ricky, we're all waiting.
RiccardoFire wrote:
I have heard your crap.[/QUOTe]
If you have, then why are you lying about what I've stated?

[QUOTE who="RiccardoFire"]
Tell the truth, then we can debate, otherwise this topix is meaningless, just like our votes.
I've never not told the truth. You, on the other hand have stated that homosexuality is harmful. But to date have yet to state how. Tell the truth Ricky Ritardo, how is homosexuality harmful?

Santa Monica, CA

#149421 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS said...
"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival..."
Gay unions are not "fundamental to our very existence and survival". In fact, they are a societal dead end.
Smile.

People can reproduce without marriage.

And still no good argument against gay marriage...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 7 hr Hanson Bologna 4,511
News John Swoboda (Apr '12) 8 hr hMMMMM 5
Trump 10 hr Raydot 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
Kim Zolciak's Got Her A Set of D*ck S*cker lips! Tue Another Jew 1
vincent e martz is egor Tue nsa 1
Raising Minimum Starting Wages to $15 per Hour ... Jul 26 Jean 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages