Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#142499 May 24, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was just a "decent human being" he wouldn't have waited until 6 months before the election to change his mind.
Everything Obama does is calculated, and it is all intended to ensure a second term.
All presidents make calculated moves. It goes with the territory.

You must be kidding me. He has calculated that the tide is turning against you bigots. Keep whining about it. I need a good laugh at your expense.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#142500 May 24, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is where you're all F-'ed up in your thinking! Gays no more choose to be gay than we had any choice to be heterosexual! But if you did choose,again please educate us as to where you were and what you were doing when you made your decision to be straight? Your post is both laughable and ridiculous not to mention ignorant! Do you phony Christians have any logic what so ever,or is the brainwashing just that complete?
So for just one example: The girl friend of Chaz Bono grew up straight, she came out and said she was a lesbian, now since Chaz is a dude now, his girlfriend changed back to straight since she is no longer dating a girl. It's amazing how surgery can change a person from lesbian to straight. Nobody decides to be straight, it's natural. Maybe it's the years of brainwashing your bigot side has been doing over the years.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#142501 May 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
brainwashing your bigot side has been doing over the years.
Wow! Coming from the actual brainwashed bigot.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#142502 May 24, 2012
akpilot wrote:
And yes, the States could in fact bring back slavery and the Federal Government would be powerless to do anything about it,
What the f*ck are you talking about? Slavery is banned in the US Constitution and the US Constitution applies to all us states. If any state where to bring back slavery they would be invaded by federal troops in like ten seconds.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142503 May 24, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan is a Republican, Bill. He might just vote for the Romney and piss on your leg. YUK!YUK!YUK!
Personally...I think you're alone.

And have been so for some tim and plan to in the future.

It's not so much a personal attach but that of observation and experience given by age.

My wife BTW isn't thrilled I waste my time in here but I find it fun.

I think you do too but according to my observations of you something's pretty dicked up and I doubt you've had a steady girlfriend let alone aq wife.

If (have to say it - you might be married to Miss World 2011) you even do have someone what posseses you to keep this fight up against gay marriage outside of personal disdai??

I mean C'mon Ace...it's non of our business and it's not viably harmful in any true sense?

Don't get it from you.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142504 May 24, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, you haven't much to give.
Probably not but there's no doubt I have more than you.

LOL!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142506 May 24, 2012
Spellcheck....Spellcheck....So ellcheck....

LOL!!!!
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#142507 May 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So for just one example: The girl friend of Chaz Bono grew up straight, she came out and said she was a lesbian, now since Chaz is a dude now, his girlfriend changed back to straight since she is no longer dating a girl. It's amazing how surgery can change a person from lesbian to straight. Nobody decides to be straight, it's natural. Maybe it's the years of brainwashing your bigot side has been doing over the years.
Bisexual fool! Now tell us all the circumstances when you came to the realization that you were a heterosexual and "Chose" to go that route,I mean since it's a choice like you said,right? LOL,Even though the vast majority of mental health professionals say you are full of shit! But we'll listen to you because you know more than the experts,right? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Asshole23

Kingsburg, CA

#142508 May 24, 2012
Gays suck
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#142516 May 25, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know if I've been on here morning and night for months if you yourself haven't been here to see, you fat ass idiot homo?
STFU
I'm gay. What's your excuse, so curious you keep coming back for more? Seriously, Bruno, you are a little too over-invested in this. If you really find gays to be so repulsive, then why do you keep coming back? The answer is obvious.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#142517 May 25, 2012
Goooood morning and happy Friday . . .

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#142518 May 25, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot..
And yes, the States could in fact bring back slavery and the Federal Government would be powerless to do anything about it, all it would take is 2/3rds to propose it, and 3/4's to ratify it. The Federal Government wouldn't even get a say in the matter. That is because the States are designed to be more powerful than the Fed.
The Federal Government didn't end slavery, the States did, through the ratification of an Amendment proposed by Congress to do so. Without the ratification there would be nothing the Fed could do.
The State must relinquish control over a power in order for the Federal Government to excercise it, thus far the State has not done so with marriage.
I don't know what in the fluck you are smoking, but you need to stop. You best check with a constitutional lawyer you be on drugs. Laws on slavery are the law of this nation, short of secession from the Union, each state will hold to the Constitution!
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#142520 May 25, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally...I think you're alone.
And have been so for some tim and plan to in the future.
It's not so much a personal attach but that of observation and experience given by age.
My wife BTW isn't thrilled I waste my time in here but I find it fun.
I think you do too but according to my observations of you something's pretty dicked up and I doubt you've had a steady girlfriend let alone aq wife.
If (have to say it - you might be married to Miss World 2011) you even do have someone what posseses you to keep this fight up against gay marriage outside of personal disdai??
I mean C'mon Ace...it's non of our business and it's not viably harmful in any true sense?
Don't get it from you.
To try and invent a stupid Dan-ism, I may be in Macy's sub basement with underwear on my head and haven't got laid since you bought your '77 Chevette used on credit in 2007, what's that got to do with my support for same sex marriage?

It's called ad hominen Dan, look it up.

I respond to your posts negatively because they are mean spirited and more bigoted and stupid than many posters against SSM. For example, is it not stupid to try and argue with someone who agrees with you?

Your simple mind can't grasp the concept that you can support same sex marriage and still be a bigoted jerk in other areas. You seem to think supporting gay rights gives you a license to be a loud mouthed icehole.

Indeed you often threaten violence. Find a post from even the most rabid anti gay marriage poster that threatens violence Dan. The only ones I see are yours.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#142521 May 25, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what in the fluck you are smoking, but you need to stop. You best check with a constitutional lawyer you be on drugs. Laws on slavery are the law of this nation, short of secession from the Union, each state will hold to the Constitution!
Sly, where do some people read this stuff? And, believe it?
It is frightening to know that there are people 'out there' who really believe this!
No state can pass and enforce laws that are unconstitutional!
I thought everyone knew this.
To promote otherwise is edging on treason!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#142523 May 25, 2012
Bruno wrote:
Goooood morning and happy Friday ...
First thing in the morning..........

Closet queen.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#142524 May 25, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#142525 May 25, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Bisexual fool! Now tell us all the circumstances when you came to the realization that you were a heterosexual and "Chose" to go that route,I mean since it's a choice like you said,right? LOL,Even though the vast majority of mental health professionals say you are full of shit! But we'll listen to you because you know more than the experts,right? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Being straight is not a choice, it's normal, natural. Not all experts agree with you.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#142526 May 25, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
First thing in the morning..........
Closet queen.
Good morning to you too curoius one ... If you don't have anything constructive to say then STFU
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142528 May 25, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
To try and invent a stupid Dan-ism, I may be in Macy's sub basement with underwear on my head and haven't got laid since you bought your '77 Chevette used on credit in 2007, what's that got to do with my support for same sex marriage?
It's called ad hominen Dan, look it up.
I respond to your posts negatively because they are mean spirited and more bigoted and stupid than many posters against SSM. For example, is it not stupid to try and argue with someone who agrees with you?
Your simple mind can't grasp the concept that you can support same sex marriage and still be a bigoted jerk in other areas. You seem to think supporting gay rights gives you a license to be a loud mouthed icehole.
Indeed you often threaten violence. Find a post from even the most rabid anti gay marriage poster that threatens violence Dan. The only ones I see are yours.
I must just put your panties in a twisted BUNCH....LOL!!!

I think you a loser too Chief but I bet I'm dead on.

You're just some uptight ass who's only social interaction is more than likely TOPIX and passing some words to the 7-11 clerk qwhen you get your nightly case of Coors Light...LOL!!!!

As far as being opinionated I am as are you....you just happen to get all teary eyed when someone comes down on you in here....this post is a clear advertisement of THAT fact...LOL!!!!

And violent??? All I can tell you is if you and these other LOSERS were to talk the shit you do in here while not in the safety of the anonymous internet out in the public while having a face to face meeting you just might be walking home with a limp wondering which cabinet had the Excedrine and hoping you have some ice packs in the Frigidaire.....LOL!!!!

Your poor man. Put a Roosevelt dime on the table. Look at it closely. If your world isn't bigger than that you've trouble Ace and I'd be willing to bet my marble collection it's not.

LOL!!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142529 May 25, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Being straight is not a choice, it's normal, natural. Not all experts agree with you.
Being gay is not a choice, it's normal, natural. Not all experts agree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: KCLA-TV Los Angeles on LA71 58 min KCLA-TV on LA71 21
Illegal Alien Drug Gangs 59 min Delta - 1 4
Trump's CIA To Take Gang Leaders 6 hr TANK 4
News Thousands gather in downtown LA for women's march 7 hr Political Atheist 4
time to send a rocket 9 hr You Are An Idiot 2
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 9 hr space man 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Well Well 20,775

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages