Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201481 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Joe fortuna

Portland, OR

#233076 Dec 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.
HAHAHA now I know you're just pulling my leg,
JAX

Los Angeles, CA

#233077 Dec 22, 2014
Joe fortuna wrote:
<quoted text>. That gay support isn't growing, you just keep that thought in your mind you, it might keep you feeling better as support grows;

Don't confuse it with ambivalence,but whatever.

What agenda would that be? Other than the right for gays to marry.

Subagendas that try to shut down a bakery or trying to have a "gay" olympics and arguing it all the way to the supreme court...trying to cause trouble where there is none, and posturing to either stay separate or are special!

When people are happy we have stable families wether they are straight or gay.

Did I make a distinction? no, so rather than constant attacks, if all this support exists it should suffice to extoll the positves that SS are partners with everyone else invested in a strong society, if that's what you are about.Instead you continue in a destructive mode as if by "winning" you get to be self-righteous in venting hostility and justify hostile acts...and if that's the case, just pick a fight and call up the MMA as I am sure you will have takers, but it just furthers the divide.

By a strong american society, you mean the one that makes you happy, sorry but that's not good enough for me. Do you really thing that gay marriage is going destabilize families,
and weaken the American society, if you do then you are the one that is weakening America society.
Never said that, maybe you should apologize for the projection.
Joe fortuna

Portland, OR

#233078 Dec 22, 2014
JAX wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that, maybe you should apologize for the projection.
You are the one that claims I have a secret agenda, and even have decided what it is. Personal I think it's a stain on gays when they cry about someone refusing to supple them what ever product they want. Their rights should not step on other people's right. If I was refused service from a store I'd go away thinking how stupid they were and spend my money else where. I've notice in my long years that people who ask for a apology usually are quilt of what they want their apology for.
Bently

Carson, CA

#233079 Dec 22, 2014
Joe fortuna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that claims I have a secret agenda, and even have decided what it is. Personal I think it's a stain on gays when they cry about someone refusing to supple them what ever product they want. Their rights should not step on other people's right. If I was refused service from a store I'd go away thinking how stupid they were and spend my money else where. I've notice in my long years that people who ask for a apology usually are quilt of what they want their apology for.
I agree. The Gay's are always trying to get some one fired or run out of business because they don't agree with them. I could care less if gay people get married but if I did I should have the right to say so without being attacked.
Joe fortuna

Portland, OR

#233080 Dec 23, 2014
Bently wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. The Gay's are always trying to get some one fired or run out of business because they don't agree with them. I could care less if gay people get married but if I did I should have the right to say so without being attacked.
Thats about the only thing I don't support in the gay movement, you should have the right to refuse service to anyone without being sued.
Wun Hhung Lowe

American Canyon, CA

#233081 Dec 24, 2014
The thing that causes worry here at the state horsepistol is the fact, proven by Bill O, that obamacare is causing seniors to run around under the bug lamps at the port-a-potty in state parks, in the drooping nude, at night. This causes homeless campers all kinds of stress and makes them easy targets for leasbian karaoke gangs of muslimettes...portly muslimettes, who want to inspect the mosquitoe bites up close and personal in their specially equipped S U V campers, that are silenced to the night howls. .
sam

Stroud, OK

#233082 Dec 24, 2014
Whoa
sam

Stroud, OK

#233084 Dec 24, 2014
Hootray
Bently

Carson, CA

#233085 Dec 25, 2014
While I don't care if homosexuals marry each other. I do think it's funny. Ralph hanging meat into Larry and all that stuff.
MONEY ONLINE

Lysa Nad Labem, Czech Republic

#233086 Jan 2, 2015
Make Money Online From Home! Find out more here: http://tinyurl.com/lpry28z

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#233087 Jan 7, 2015
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are too stupid to vote, most anyway. That's why women don't make it to the top, usually. We had it good back before women could vote. The founding father's had it right.(no pick on slavery, that was customary world-wide).
*SPAM*

Location hidden

#233088 Jan 7, 2015
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not upset at all, except that I have a shitty president.
He may be a little dark, kind of turdy-looking like a mexican, but he definately ain't black! Wesley Snipes - that's black. Hussein, no.
*SPAM*

*Hate speech*

Location hidden

#233089 Jan 7, 2015
MONEY ONLINE wrote:
Make Money Online From Home! Find out more here: http://tinyurl.com/lpry28z
*Adware*

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#233090 Jan 8, 2015
Here's what Jesus said about gays/ lesbians/ approvers:

"UNCLEANness"

"God gave them up unto VILE affections"

"God gave them over to a REPROBATE mind"

Romans 1:24-32 (KJV)
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#233091 Jan 8, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
"UNCLEANness"
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
It does not matter how small the sins are, provided that their cumulative effect is to edge the man away from the Light and out into nothing. Murder is no better than lies if lying does the trick.C. S. Lewis ..........And why did you lie about Jesus saying all that when in fact it's Paul? Why are you a liar?
Joe fortuna

Portland, OR

#233094 Jan 8, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
"UNCLEANness"
Who said Jesus said that?
Joe fortuna

Portland, OR

#233095 Jan 8, 2015
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It does not matter how small the sins are, provided that their cumulative effect is to edge the man away from the Light and out into nothing. Murder is no better than lies if lying does the trick.C. S. Lewis ..........And why did you lie about Jesus saying all that when in fact it's Paul? Why are you a liar?
Probably because he doesn't understand indoctrination.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#233096 Jan 8, 2015
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It does not matter how small the sins are, provided that their cumulative effect is to edge the man away from the Light and out into nothing. Murder is no better than lies if lying does the trick.C. S. Lewis ..........And why did you lie about Jesus saying all that when in fact it's Paul? Why are you a liar?
Paul got it straight from Jesus.

Galatians 1:11-12 (NKJV)
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Peter and Luke agreed. Who are you?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#233097 Jan 8, 2015
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no not all this again..... Do you go
from site to site spreading hate with
your Jim Jones mentality. You should
drink the Koolaid at your next meetup!
If I hated you I would not warn you of Hell.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#233098 Jan 8, 2015
Joe fortuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said Jesus said that?
Paul, Peter and Luke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal aliens in Southern California 3 hr Well Well 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Agree 21,446
Fergie National Anthem 5 hr Well Well 3
Los Angeles Union Station at 800 N. Alameda St.... 7 hr LOS ANGELES UNION... 28
News L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) 11 hr 818 BURBANK CITY 135
test 15 hr Test 3
Crypto Conference Thu axel lillsunde 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages