Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Dude , hope you are OK. You kind of disappeared. I realize you are a Seal Team 6 member, so we were worried about you.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Speaking of which, where have YOU been? Those milk cartons I put out - two sides with you and two sides with AC must've worked. At least, finding you. Now AC - billboards of Dell 4600i Pc's with smoke coming out of the USB ports haven't worked yet.

Seriously, I'm glad to know YOU are okay; now to find out about AC.
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Dealing with some health issues. I had minor surgery Friday. I went Racing Sunday. I sucked horribly. I have 6 stitches exactly where the seat belt hits me on the left side. It was sort of painful during heavy breaking and quick transitions. But heck it was still better than having a real job. The LA site is very slow lately. Considering the population in LA it is surprising. Nothing really new. Whats up with that. Small towns are abuzz with chit chat. I assume newer medias are taking over in educated areas and poor small towns are just discovering the internet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

I love slow connections, don't you? Pressed post once, got two posts.

Gotta love modern technology!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Stan and Kyle wrote:
Dealing with some health issues. I had minor surgery Friday. I went Racing Sunday. I sucked horribly. I have 6 stitches exactly where the seat belt hits me on the left side. It was sort of painful during heavy breaking and quick transitions. But heck it was still better than having a real job. The LA site is very slow lately. Considering the population in LA it is surprising. Nothing really new. Whats up with that. Small towns are abuzz with chit chat. I assume newer medias are taking over in educated areas and poor small towns are just discovering the internet.
Large populations do not equate to being 'educated areas'. I guess being in LA; most people are at the beach, BBQ's and the like. Poor small towns just discovering the internet? Probably. After all; the large towns have the money to invest and the small towns either get it trickled in as people relocate or the major players in the technology field decide to 'wire' the rural areas eventually; as they've already made their money (and then some) from the richer areas.

Kinda like TV. Cable took a long time to get to many smaller markets; those that did get it first were those who could not get 'over the air' reception and they paid dearly for the cost of the cable.

With satellite - cable went away - in the smaller areas first, because satellite was cheaper and terrain wasn't an issue like the airwaves were. Big cities were either with them or just behind them.

Satellite - non-discriminatory. Available to everybody who had electricity to power the box and TV.

I can see where the location of the stitches would make your racing day suck. Shifting position to ease the pain and irritation takes your concentration off your driving. Will this weekend be better (if you're on the track)? Hope so.

We need Sherlock Holmes to find AC. He's been quite before - but this is pushing 3 weeks. Perhaps he's trolling LA looking for the new President of the United States (me). I'm not that hard to find, Simi's a small town; about 7 1/2 miles long (as the crow flies, not as the freeway bends) and 2 miles deep. Slightly over 120,000 people. 8 freeway ramps. Counting from the East, I'm number 6. Get off that ramp, I'm 1/2 mile south.

That's the closest I'm coming right now to giving away my location. Any more - we'd have to figure out a way to connect. But didn't he say he was planning (or thinking about) coming out here this summer?

AC! Phone home!
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Luckily I get a two week break. I have the car disassembled, sort of like a transformer. I have been wanting to do more historical hill climbs. They are rare events on public roads. We do one here every year called the Crow Mountain hill climb. We have a web site set up for it. A fellow competitor was killed there 2 seasons ago. So I am a little safety conscious. I need more down force on the front end. I experimented for the first time with Handkook tires. I was impressed with them. Especially for free. I was also heading that way. But I don't think I will go all of the way to Cali. My bucket list is to do Bonneville. It is coming up in September. I have no idea what to expect when I get there. I am going with the skinny tires. The altitude is a wild card for me. So I am going to up the boost on the supercharger from 11 psi to 16 psi. I will be happy with 143 MPH the first time out.I do not think I can go any faster, I sort of run out of gearing. Maybe I can sucker AC into riding shotgun.
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

Alrighty, Time for the Milk Carton photos
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Stan and Kyle wrote:
Dude , hope you are OK. You kind of disappeared. I realize you are a Seal Team 6 member, so we were worried about you.
Hey! Where'd Post #7 go? Someone got erased?! LOL!!!

And the clouds begin moving faster. The sky splits open. A trumpet sounds. Suddlenly a figure begins to emerge from the sea ...

WIPEOUT!!!

So, that's what I get for trying to surf the Topix waves. Lost my surfboard. I must've took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and ended up in Truth or Consequences! More likely ... Roswell.

Yes. It is I. Be not afraid. I have returned. Believe it or not ... it's just me.

Seal Team 6 member? S&K and outlaw, I would like to say I was on a top secret mission that saved the Earth as we know it. LOL!!! Stan and Kyle, remember that episode of South Park about the lonely little boy who had no friends on Facebook?

Good to be back. Even if it's temporary. Thanks guys -- Stan and Kyle, lastoutlaw, and everyone (whoever you are). You care. You really care about me! Topix Rocks!

Man!!! Have you guys ever tried to go cold turkey from Topix? It may be like wandering 40 days and nights in the wilderness. Last post for me was mid-July. Life before Topix? Hmmmmm. What was that like? LOL!!! I was tempted to let my handle AC die and maybe re-invent myself later on Topix. You know, give myself another name. Maybe start fresh on another Topix Forum. But I had to come back and visit you cool guys. Wild horses couldn't keep me away. Ain't it weird that AC is CA (California backwards). Shocker! LOL!!!

Stan and Kyle, did you ever find out about the names of those IP changing programs for me?

outlaw, did you remember the name of that other program you used to maintain your computer in addition to Spyware Doctor?

lastoutlaw, Mitt Romney is comin' on strong as a Presidential contender. Obama will probaly win ... being the Prez at the time of getting Osama Bin Laden really adds a lot of points when it comes down to people pondering in the voting booths. Good luck in your campaign. I'm pulling for you and the other AC (Ann Coulter -- still your co-equal running mate?)

An update? Well, still working on getting my own computer thing sit up. Shouldn't be much longer now. But a lot of things going on. More important than a computer. Some family members having troubles. Plus, I may be finding a different place to live soon. Really soon. Things kinda going crazy. Won't bore you or spill my worries on you. I know you all have them too. Hey, we're alive and breathing and living in the greatest country in the world. At least our living conditions are better than being in a Saddam Hussein torture room.

Stan and Kyle, get well soon. By the way, S&K, that thing about my Aunt's mission trip to Alabama -- the deadly tornadoes aftermath. I kept promising to find out how she liked your state but kept forgetting to ask her. She loves it! Has a key chain in big letters that spells out "A-L-A-B-A-M-A" and a #1 for one of the letters.

Gotta go for now. Seems like I should've said more. Seems like I said too much. Your turn.:-)
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Wow Bro, long time no type. Ha. Good to see you are getting up and running, if a little slow. I know how it is. I am helping a friend out who fell on hard times. Restoring him a cool car to get him back into the cruising groove. Next we will tackle getting him on line. He is an author. So he should be interesting

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

anonymous california wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Where'd Post #7 go? Someone got erased?! LOL!!!
And the clouds begin moving faster. The sky splits open. A trumpet sounds. Suddlenly a figure begins to emerge from the sea ...
WIPEOUT!!!
So, that's what I get for trying to surf the Topix waves. Lost my surfboard. I must've took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and ended up in Truth or Consequences! More likely ... Roswell.
Yes. It is I. Be not afraid. I have returned. Believe it or not ... it's just me.
Seal Team 6 member? S&K and outlaw, I would like to say I was on a top secret mission that saved the Earth as we know it. LOL!!! Stan and Kyle, remember that episode of South Park about the lonely little boy who had no friends on Facebook?
Good to be back. Even if it's temporary. Thanks guys -- Stan and Kyle, lastoutlaw, and everyone (whoever you are). You care. You really care about me! Topix Rocks!
Man!!! Have you guys ever tried to go cold turkey from Topix? It may be like wandering 40 days and nights in the wilderness. Last post for me was mid-July. Life before Topix? Hmmmmm. What was that like? LOL!!! I was tempted to let my handle AC die and maybe re-invent myself later on Topix. You know, give myself another name. Maybe start fresh on another Topix Forum. But I had to come back and visit you cool guys. Wild horses couldn't keep me away. Ain't it weird that AC is CA (California backwards). Shocker! LOL!!!
Stan and Kyle, did you ever find out about the names of those IP changing programs for me?
outlaw, did you remember the name of that other program you used to maintain your computer in addition to Spyware Doctor?
lastoutlaw, Mitt Romney is comin' on strong as a Presidential contender. Obama will probaly win ... being the Prez at the time of getting Osama Bin Laden really adds a lot of points when it comes down to people pondering in the voting booths. Good luck in your campaign. I'm pulling for you and the other AC (Ann Coulter -- still your co-equal running mate?)
An update? Well, still working on getting my own computer thing sit up. Shouldn't be much longer now. But a lot of things going on. More important than a computer. Some family members having troubles. Plus, I may be finding a different place to live soon. Really soon. Things kinda going crazy. Won't bore you or spill my worries on you. I know you all have them too. Hey, we're alive and breathing and living in the greatest country in the world. At least our living conditions are better than being in a Saddam Hussein torture room.
Stan and Kyle, get well soon. By the way, S&K, that thing about my Aunt's mission trip to Alabama -- the deadly tornadoes aftermath. I kept promising to find out how she liked your state but kept forgetting to ask her. She loves it! Has a key chain in big letters that spells out "A-L-A-B-A-M-A" and a #1 for one of the letters.
Gotta go for now. Seems like I should've said more. Seems like I said too much. Your turn.:-)
Who? What? Huh? Someone calling me?
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

Just a bump, I am having a surgery the 27th. I hope this will fix me up and I can get back to racing full time. I have had a mixed season. Hanging on to win a championship. But not winning consistently. But I am leading in points. Other series I am racing in are hit or miss. So for a sucky season, I cannot complain
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Stan and Kyle wrote:
Just a bump, I am having a surgery the 27th. I hope this will fix me up and I can get back to racing full time. I have had a mixed season. Hanging on to win a championship. But not winning consistently. But I am leading in points. Other series I am racing in are hit or miss. So for a sucky season, I cannot complain
Bump!
Back at ya.
Remember how fun bumper cars were?

Hope the surgery isn't life threatening? You pull through it okay. You win that championship. YOU CAN DO IT!!! Remember, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Apparantly, the world has forgotten that nowadays. Who the strength comes from. It's easy to lose focus on what (Who) really matters with all the cares of life. Remember what you told me on the "Obama: Born In The U.S.A.?" thread? Job's second part of his life was better than the first. The joy of the Lord is our strenghth. Which reminds me ... I need to power up on some J.C.(Jesus Christ) vitamins! Look out devil!

Well. It looks official. Tsunami approaching? Serious family troubles. Moving in less than a month. Not going to complain. I'll have to ride the waves. We all have waves in this life. Job did. Surf's up! Now, where's my surfboard? Did someone just yell "Shark!"? Please don't be JAWS.

outlaw, you got your Presidential Cabinet members selected yet? I'm looking forward to your first Presidential debate on Topix. Maybe S&K and AC could be guest moderators and ask a question or 2. Of course, the big gun question would come from Irving. By the way, hope the "Irv" is doing okay.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

lastoutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Who? What? Huh? Someone calling me?
A-E-I-O-U and sometimes Y.

And now a page from the non-existant play, "The Return of A.C.":

NARRATOR: When we last heard lastoutlaw, AC was trying to make contact with him.

OPERATOR: "lastoutlaw?... Yes ... And will you accept the charges? A collect call ... From your long lost ..."

[static]
[disconnection]

OPERATOR: "Hello. Hello. Sorry, lastoutlaw, the connection apparantly has been lost. He did say ..."

[static]

NARRATOR: Now the world may never know.

The End?
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Sometimes it's better to just post it with a song ... South Park style.

Butters Biggie Back To Cali
&NR =1

California Love (South Park Version) w/ lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

For the city of angels!
AC loves you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Sometimes it's better to just post it with a song ... South Park style.
Butters Biggie Back To Cali
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ynzzk8Aa4XYXX&NR=1
California Love (South Park Version) w/ lyrics
For the city of angels!
AC loves you.
HI AC!

This is for you.

Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Long term chemo, damaged my heart. However they found it has never been right, but refused to fix me because I am terminally ill. But I am still standing. So they finally agreed to install a device that makes the bottom heart chamber fire at the same time. I will be out on the 28th and feeling fine. No racing for 6 weeks and my left arm will be in a sling. However, I have entered an event on Halloween weekend. So I will just drive around and hope to place well. Driving for points, it is so lame.

Cool songs guys
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Stan and Kyle wrote:
Long term chemo, damaged my heart. However they found it has never been right, but refused to fix me because I am terminally ill. But I am still standing. So they finally agreed to install a device that makes the bottom heart chamber fire at the same time. I will be out on the 28th and feeling fine. No racing for 6 weeks and my left arm will be in a sling. However, I have entered an event on Halloween weekend. So I will just drive around and hope to place well. Driving for points, it is so lame.
Cool songs guys
You are definitely defying the odds. The heart of a champion!

where o where
&fe ature=related

eeH waH -- S&K will figure it out. He has a "special" way of reading that he posted me about a while back.

Oh and don't forget to ... etov rof waltuotsal 2102

Gotta go. I just can't sit around and post in riddles. That'd give me one sore butt. Ha!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

<quoted text>
You are definitely defying the odds. The heart of a champion!
where o where
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dIw9waVI-m8XX&feature=rel ated
eeH waH -- S&K will figure it out. He has a "special" way of reading that he posted me about a while back.
Oh and don't forget to ... etov rof waltuotsal 2102
Gotta go. I just can't sit around and post in riddles. That'd give me one sore butt. Ha!
Ummmm.

I'm NOT touching that!
lee

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

lastoutlaw wrote:
I love slow connections, don't you? Pressed post once, got two posts.
Gotta love modern technology!
yep
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

lastoutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm.
I'm NOT touching that!
You can look but you can't touch ... this.

Did I say something wrong?
LOL.
Sometimes my words don't convey my sentiments correct-a-lly.
Politic-a-lly. Cultur-a-lly. Typo-a-lly.
I'm misundastoooood in da hoooood.
And I don't even wear a hoodie.
They look nice though.
Uh oh.
Did I do it again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at August 21 at 9:32AM PDT

•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Los Angeles News, Events & Info