The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,490

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26344 Sep 2, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is predicated upon your warped sense of mortality, prejudice, and deep seated hatred for immigrants. For someone who claims to be 6'4" you would think you would accept personal responsibility instead of having the Napoleon Complex of blaming the government for one's failure and status in life. May I suggest it is time for you to Man up or as it's called down south, Nutt UP! Before judging other races with such condemnation perhaps you need to remove the log from your eye before pointing to the speck in others. I accept all races and fought for this country to give you the right to be racist towards immigrants. I just feel sorry for you sir, what ever happened to that saying, we must be our brother's keeper? Your quote, not mine. Talk about the Pot calling the Kettle Black! Seek personal help friend before its too late....
You are a [liar,] I have nothing against immigrants, or anybody else, you are the one SIR" who need to remove the log out of your own eye before you can then see carefully to remove the log out of your brothers eye, there you go on that height bs again, you never should have said a dam thing to me about my height, my height don't have a dam thing to do with anything spoken here, I feel sorry for you, you are the one here who is in very desparte need of mental health intervention, you are the nut here, you just love to call others names, and blaming have not a dam thing to do with anything, if you are so dam upset with those getting [government assistance] then go "bitch to the government, I don't have a dam thing to do with what the goverment is allowing, and neither do any body else, known go scream, and holler, and stomp, at the government, the very only ones who you should be complaining to in the very first dam place, they make the dam rules and no one else do duh,but you are to scared to do that because of the fear of being thrown in jail, and I don't have nothing against immigrants, or any one else, but I do have something against [ignorant racist bigots,] like I said over, and over, again, they are all just very miserable, very lonely, very un happy people, quit posting me, you are making yourself look just like the true fool that you really are, YOU got a warped mind, Half of this BS. you are accusing me of saying, I have never said.I have never been a "racist, I and my siblings had [white very intelligent parents] who never taught us to hate, I really don't no what on earth you are talking about, I have never in my entire life been predjudice against any race of people, you must be speaking of your own self WHAT UNTRUE GARBAGE....SMH.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26345 Sep 2, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
If it's not Bush's fault it's the GUBMINTS!
LMAO!
YOU SOUND LIKE A FRUIT CAKE THATS FULL OF NUTS, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO DAM IGNORANT UNTIL ITS PATHETIC, GO RUN AWAY AND JOIN THE CIRCUS LIKE THE CLOWN THAT YOU TRUELY ARE... DUH
Jus Sayin

Fairfield, OH

#26346 Sep 2, 2014
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I like CORPORATISM. It keeps the masses of people economic SLAVES for our (the elites) monetary system. Alongs everyone keeps spending those dollars, we can stay in POWER.
There is no requirement for you to work for a corporation. You can do what you like. This is still a somewhat free country. So stay away from those evil corporations. I'm sure some other American worker will quickly snap up your place. Have a nice day.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26347 Sep 2, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a banana to calm you down? You sound confused!
BOY you need way more than a banana to calm your ass down you sound like a nut, I bet you don't even work, I bet you are our trashie type of "white boy" who don't even work i got enough money to hire plenty more people boy, but you talk like a Idiot and I would never hire a moron like you BOY...
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26348 Sep 2, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you are new to this thread or else you wouldn't be talking to me that way. I can make your life a total nightmare if I want, do you hear me, well do you!
Your life IS already a total nightmare obviously,
I have been on this thread for a while buddy pal, you certainly don't own any of these threads, and you cant expect to speak to me any kind of a "fucken way and expect me to stay quiet, what you put out to others buddy pal you can sure expect to get it back in return, you should have already lived long enough to have learned that already, Don't talk shit to me, and I wont talk shit to you, talk shit to me, and expect to get it back in return, And I repeat, you Don't own nothing here, even though i am very sure you would like to, you are the type of person who would like own things, and run things, but you cant get your way all the time..LOL.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26349 Sep 2, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you are new to this thread or else you wouldn't be talking to me that way. I can make your life a total nightmare if I want, do you hear me, well do you!
this sounds like Aryan the barbarian again, its sounds exactly like his wordings ....
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26350 Sep 2, 2014
ARYAN BUDDY, IN ORDER FOR YOU TO NO THAT ANYONE IS ON TOPIX [24] HOURS A DAY APPARENTLY YOU YOURSELF MUST BE ON HERE ALONG HERE WITH THEM LOL....
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26351 Sep 2, 2014
Jus Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no requirement for you to work for a corporation. You can do what you like. This is still a somewhat free country. So stay away from those evil corporations. I'm sure some other American worker will quickly snap up your place. Have a nice day.
OH YEAH MR.. JUST saying is that right...SMH.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26353 Sep 2, 2014
Most of the Folks on here don't like to have [Decent constructive conversations,] They just like to talk a lot of BS. this is a [racist hateful forum] that is full of mostly very unhappy, very lonely, very miserable people, it truly zaps a persons life giving energy, its really not worth it, you cant reason with [racict bigots,] but very sooner than they all think, they will find themselves in the pinspotter...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26354 Sep 2, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate white people? Does it make you feel significant or important? You are truly a miserable person and I feel sorry for people like you. A person who claims to be a loving husband and father but neglects his family by being ugly to others on Topix. You are on Topix 24 hrs a day, please tell the world where you find the time to be this loving husband and father. I know blame the government for forcing you on Topixs. I forgive you Samuel and have pity on your family.
Texas you must be done ? You really look up to AB. He hasn't made and appearance in a long time.
You know he was entertaining, very elderly man. He may have past on you know. Maybe this is your way of keeping his memory alive.
Aryan Barbarian

Waco, TX

#26355 Sep 2, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text> You are a [liar,] I have nothing against immigrants, or anybody else, you are the one SIR" who need to remove the log out of your own eye before you can then see carefully to remove the log out of your brothers eye, there you go on that height bs again, you never should have said a dam thing to me about my height, my height don't have a dam thing to do with anything spoken here, I feel sorry for you, you are the one here who is in very desparte need of mental health intervention, you are the nut here, you just love to call others names, and blaming have not a dam thing to do with anything, if you are so dam upset with those getting [government assistance] then go "bitch to the government, I don't have a dam thing to do with what the goverment is allowing, and neither do any body else, known go scream, and holler, and stomp, at the government, the very only ones who you should be complaining to in the very first dam place, they make the dam rules and no one else do duh,but you are to scared to do that because of the fear of being thrown in jail, and I don't have nothing against immigrants, or any one else, but I do have something against [ignorant racist bigots,] like I said over, and over, again, they are all just very miserable, very lonely, very un happy people, quit posting me, you are making yourself look just like the true fool that you really are, YOU got a warped mind, Half of this BS. you are accusing me of saying, I have never said.I have never been a "racist, I and my siblings had [white very intelligent parents] who never taught us to hate, I really don't no what on earth you are talking about, I have never in my entire life been predjudice against any race of people, you must be speaking of your own self WHAT UNTRUE GARBAGE....SMH.
Not only are you a racist bigot but a liar which I deem worst of the two devils. You stated you hated Indians immigrants because they're were taking all of jobs and that Americans would be subjected or subordinate to these hard working people. Then you went on a unitelligent rant about Muslims. Lets be frank sir. You are one the biggest racist bigot I ever debated on Topix. You always preface that you are white why? It's people like you who state I'm not racist because I have a black friend. Why do you need to state you have a black friend instead of just saying I have a friend. Exactly because you racist. Thats the bottom line. You definitely have a warped view of the world. You like to twist "Tolerance" to fit your agenda, a person with no life or substance. You can call me anything you like sir but one thing you can say is that I don't speak the truth. So in the mean time please put down your favorite book authored by your father Anton La Vey.
Real Deal Aryan Barbarian

Waco, TX

#26356 Sep 2, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas you must be done ? You really look up to AB. He hasn't made and appearance in a long time.
You know he was entertaining, very elderly man. He may have past on you know. Maybe this is your way of keeping his memory alive.
Who do look up to Sam? Tookie Williams? Dont you have better things to do like spending precious time with your family? Get off your mammies tits and turn off the computer. You bore me. Aryan Barbarian lives on and so does his memory.
Aryan Barbarian

Waco, TX

#26357 Sep 2, 2014
see the light wrote:
Most of the Folks on here don't like to have [Decent constructive conversations,] They just like to talk a lot of BS. this is a [racist hateful forum] that is full of mostly very unhappy, very lonely, very miserable people, it truly zaps a persons life giving energy, its really not worth it, you cant reason with [racict bigots,] but very sooner than they all think, they will find themselves in the pinspotter...
Such a liar please post any constructive dialogue you posted. Exactly what I thought loser. You are very unhappy, very lonely, very miserable person. You think calling people racist bigot is constructive and productive then you are truly misguided hateful person. You are prisoner of sin.. Look it up....
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#26358 Sep 2, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text> BOY you need way more than a banana to calm your ass down you sound like a nut, I bet you don't even work, I bet you are our trashie type of "white boy" who don't even work i got enough money to hire plenty more people boy, but you talk like a Idiot and I would never hire a moron like you BOY...
Never assume people are white boy LMAO! If you only knew fool....

Location hidden

#26359 Sep 2, 2014
Real Deal Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do look up to Sam? Tookie Williams? Dont you have better things to do like spending precious time with your family? Get off your mammies tits and turn off the computer. You bore me. Aryan Barbarian lives on and so does his memory.
Lol , very twisted. Using my Adored ,
Bently

Carson, CA

#26360 Sep 2, 2014
Jus Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss your nap again Dear?
Bently

Carson, CA

#26361 Sep 2, 2014
Sorry Jus Sayin, I meant the grumpy guy "see the light". I wonder if he drools on the keypad.

Location hidden

#26362 Sep 2, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Never assume people are white boy LMAO! If you only knew fool....
Fake AB now your a black person ?
Aryan Barbarian

Magnolia, TX

#26363 Sep 2, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake AB now your a black person ?
Do you have something against black people?

Location hidden

#26364 Sep 2, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have something against black people?
Aryan Nation Does, hey next so you'll no you shouldn't answer a question with a question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medical and tech researchers see smartphones as... 17 min Christian Taliban 8
Hungry games is like beverly hills verses south... 1 hr Hollywood insider 1
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds 11 hr helping los angeles 1
The Media in Ferguson is not Covering Facts an... Wed Culture Auditor 3
Brown Family Good Godly Christian People Deserv... Wed sir pickle 7
Earthquake early alert system ready to expand i... Nov 26 a minute of warning 1
The Debate over Ferguson Grows but not with fac... Nov 26 Culture Auditor 1

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match