The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,559

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26052 Aug 12, 2014
this thread is supposed to be about the [25] most "dangerous cities??? may we please get back to the original topic??? thx...
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26053 Aug 12, 2014
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26054 Aug 12, 2014
Chuck wrote:
NYC,Sucker-Punch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b7sVuATAXGUXX
that was terrible, this is the type of horrible stuff that these moran [thugs] continue to do...smh.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26055 Aug 12, 2014
as I have said, i hate no one, but I really hate what these [thugs] are going around doing to innocent people, that was horrible to sucker punch that poor old [72] year old man, or anybody else for that matter, if i am attacked ever again by a [thug] or thugs, the results for the [thug] or [thugs] will be "extremely" DIRE.....
realyst

Buffalo, NY

#26057 Aug 13, 2014
Too many white women having mixed babies with African American daddies who may be there for a while and then disappear, leaving the woman completely destroyed and influenced by his culture. The children? They may end up dysfunctional.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26058 Aug 13, 2014
realyst wrote:
Too many white women having mixed babies with African American daddies who may be there for a while and then disappear, leaving the woman completely destroyed and influenced by his culture. The children? They may end up dysfunctional.
WHAT you have said is very untrue, plenty of men of all races, and cultures "leave women every single day, right known I have a 'white man" in [my employ] who just left his [very beautiful white wife,[ and their three small children for another "white women" and the wife is totally devasted, and destroyed, it has absolutelty nothing to do with a persons race, and this womans kids can also grow up "dysfunctional also, and if these "white women' are choosing to date these "black men" and have [mixed kids] then that is a "choices"also that they themselves are making only, like I always say folks make "choices" every single day, I could really care less, because its not my problem or nobody elses, a lot of men of all races may be there for awhile then just leave [any race of women] and then just disappear, and everyone in the [entire world knows that,] and also plenty of "mothers" and women in general have been dumped for another woman, or mabey the men are gay, and they also dump their wives, and girlfriends for [gay men] also, don't you observe? read, or watch the news??? it happens everyday......
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26059 Aug 13, 2014
I could really care less who date who from "any race" as long as folks do not bother me!!! and leave me alone, its their problem, and their business not mine or any one elses ,also a lot of mixed couples of all races also do get along,I could really care less what anybody else in the world is doing, as long as they don't invade my space or bother me and my family with their issues....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26060 Aug 13, 2014
KNOWN? can we get back to the [25] most dangerous cities??? this is what the topic is supposed to be about.....
Smokin Joe

Farmingville, NY

#26061 Aug 13, 2014
Cock-O-Doodle-Do o

Covina, CA

#26062 Aug 13, 2014
Its no surprise there are riots in these places. The triggers are often minor routine occurrences, expect more destructive riots. Obama has earned the Nobel peace prize because he has postponed this, the great recession hit blacks the worse and there has been no recovery for them. Many of these black cities would be on par with the 4th world if it was not for the subsidies. There is no political way to fix this. These riots of destruction have been occurring around every 25 years or so. In a majority black city it might be a good idea to sell off anything that is vulnerable to this kind of cyclical TNB. After everything has burned in a giant chimpout you can buyback in, maybe even with guberment support, that's the benefit of planning ahead.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26064 Aug 14, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text>ITS NOT necessary to act [ignorant] by calling people names,[every one] completely "detests" the black [thugs] who ruin beautiful cities, and rob, and kill, and maime innocent people, everybody knows that's wrong, but no need to act [unintelligent] by calling names to [any one] for any given reason, that just shows "your ignorance" the very same as the [street thugs] DUH....
Black people it's time to change...
&fe ature=youtu.be
Glendale BRO

Glendale, CA

#26065 Aug 14, 2014
Drugs is absolutely the common denominator here. An addict will do anything and everything just to get that next high.
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, just like most of the BURGLARIES and ARSON rates is done by WHITES IN TOLEDO. Hum......Is Toledo ranked #1 in the whole nation in ARSON AND BURGLARIES??? Hum, that "BLACK DO CRIMES ONLY" logic is not quite working out here in the Glass City.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26066 Aug 14, 2014
Cock-O-Doodle-Doo wrote:
Its no surprise there are riots in these places. The triggers are often minor routine occurrences, expect more destructive riots. Obama has earned the Nobel peace prize because he has postponed this, the great recession hit blacks the worse and there has been no recovery for them. Many of these black cities would be on par with the 4th world if it was not for the subsidies. There is no political way to fix this. These riots of destruction have been occurring around every 25 years or so. In a majority black city it might be a good idea to sell off anything that is vulnerable to this kind of cyclical TNB. After everything has burned in a giant chimpout you can buyback in, maybe even with guberment support, that's the benefit of planning ahead.
YOU sound exactly like your name...lol
Kung Fu Daddy

Carson, CA

#26067 Aug 14, 2014
If Mike Brown had successfully killed the cop with his own gun you might have heard about it once on the mainstream media.
kung fu momma

Conway, AR

#26068 Aug 14, 2014
Kung Fu Daddy wrote:
If Mike Brown had successfully killed the cop with his own gun you might have heard about it once on the mainstream media.
You got that right!!
Or read about it on the bottom of the screen, while mainstream media covered some sort of 'mistreated cat/horse/dog' story!
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26069 Aug 14, 2014
kung fu momma wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right!!
Or read about it on the bottom of the screen, while mainstream media covered some sort of 'mistreated cat/horse/dog' story!
no body,[cop] or [citizen] should [kill] anyone for nothing its all very, very, wrong, and all who do wrong, no matter who they are, what "race they are, or what "color they are, they will "surely reap" what they have sown,'GOD" made "all races" of people, and [he loves them all] "killing" is wrong period no matter who do it, unless a person is trying to defend her, or his own life. very plain, and very simple, I myself am not a [racist bigot,] but I have vowed if i am ever attacked by a [thug again] or any person, they will suffer "very dire" [consequences] for their actions, and I don't give a dam what [color] they are if any should ever attack me again....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26070 Aug 14, 2014
kung fu momma wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right!!
that's the wrong attitude to take all life is precious........
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26071 Aug 14, 2014
Kung Fu Daddy wrote:
[THATS] the "wrong attitude" to take, I don't care if its a cop, or a regular citizen, no one has the right to "kill" hurt, or maime anyone [for nothing] for any reason, "unless they are trying to defend their own life, and its wrong, no matter who does it, its still just wrong, very plain, and very simple, "GOD" alone gives life to 'all races" of people, and he is the only one who have the right to take it away, if this cop indeed shot this teenager for nothing, trust me, he will answer to A higher power, my heart and prayers goes out to the teens parents, and his family members.... may the teen rest in peace.....
Kung Fu Daddy

Carson, CA

#26072 Aug 14, 2014
Al Sharpton has found another parade to jump in front of.
kung fu momma

Seattle, WA

#26073 Aug 14, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text> that's the wrong attitude to take all life is precious........
Has nothing to do with attitude. It's based on fact.
You, however, misunderstood the post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply 16 hr Cancer Alert 1
Dodgers GM lies Fri wondring 3
Los Angeles commercial demolition services (Jul '08) Thu Paul Bear 2
Review: MI Windows and Doors (Apr '09) Dec 18 KGR 110
Rename Griffith Park to Villaraigosa Park? Dec 17 La Merced Dude 6
Do you use self storage? (Feb '11) Dec 16 Go Blue Forever 31
Earthquake could imperil L.A.'s water supply Dec 16 Get Unstuck 2

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at December 21 at 10:50AM PST

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Angeles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:11 pm PST