The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,556

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

#23572 Apr 6, 2014
Buffalo New York and Oklahoma Lol. So now your me. Again with homosexual sex Buffalo New York.
Was it your sweet first love Buffalo New York ?
Samuel

Oklahoma City, OK

#23573 Apr 6, 2014
Yes my mommie is a black Hore , I don't need to be reminded. Thanks for asking. Still in search for my diddy.
Samuel

Oklahoma City, OK

#23574 Apr 6, 2014
Omg I just looked into the mirror and my gums are blue!
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

#23575 Apr 6, 2014
Keep it coming Oklahoma red dirt Racist Bigot. Your internet acting is getting better.
Samuel

Mabank, TX

#23576 Apr 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Keep it coming Oklahoma red dirt Racist Bigot. Your internet acting is getting better.
I think people feel threatened of me because of my homosexuality. The problem isn't about black gay people, the problem is about the attitude towards gay people in general.
JOE DIRT

Mabank, TX

#23577 Apr 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
By all means Mr. Sambo what color is your gums?
JOE DIRT

Mabank, TX

#23578 Apr 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Ten years of marriage no outside children. How is this faked information relative ?
What a fine example you're setting for your children. A stay at home biotch playing on Topix woe is me racist bigots. Lmao loser. Does it really matter? Doesn't change the fact you're a black low life bottom feeder and Kallark is on top of you playing reach around.
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

#23579 Apr 6, 2014
Often imitated never dislocated. Black by popular demand. You have diarrhea of the brain Bigot.
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

#23580 Apr 6, 2014
Thanks for your concern Joe Dirt. I know you only have my well being at heart. But you should not be. I enjoy taking with you Racist Bigots and pointing out your hypocrisy. You've all made me feel so welcome:-)
Samuel

Oklahoma City, OK

#23581 Apr 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Often imitated never dislocated. Black by popular demand. You have diarrhea of the brain Bigot.
Often imitated and never duplicated because no one and i mean no one can be as stupid as me. I have diarrhea of the brain Bigot!
Samuel

Oklahoma City, OK

#23582 Apr 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Thanks for your concern Joe Dirt. I know you only have my well being at heart. But you should not be. I enjoy taking with you Racist Bigots and pointing out your hypocrisy. You've all made me feel so welcome:-)
Thank you for proving blacks are idiots no hypocrisy just the facts. Back @ u you're truly welcome.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23583 Apr 6, 2014
Oklahoma Red Dirt Racist Bigot are you upset ?
Samuel

Oklahoma City, OK

#23584 Apr 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Oklahoma Red Dirt Racist Bigot are you upset ?
Quite happy thanks for asking. Are you a kneeger?
Warden

Buffalo, NY

#23585 Apr 7, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>The best sex I ever had was in prison. Now let me tell you, that big black buck knew how to put a lovin on my hind end and it was good to the last drop!
Hey boy, I think you better keep that info to yourself. Too much prison information will get you more butt lovin by the other black buck thugs in your hood.
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

#23586 Apr 7, 2014
Buffalo New York it's very telling. More with the homosexual sex. When your wife or girlfriend left you for her black lover did she know about you and your fantasies about black man ?
Samuel

UK

#23587 Apr 7, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite happy thanks for asking. Are you a kneeger?
Lol you Racist Red Dirt Oklahoma Bigot
Samuel

United States

#23589 Apr 7, 2014
T.Davis Racist Bigot
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23590 Apr 7, 2014
Sanjar wrote:
Why do black people smell so bad?
They smell so bad cuz when they poop or pee in their pants, they don't bother to clean it out. After eating chittlins, the poop really stinks.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23592 Apr 7, 2014
Black on White Crime, America's Hidden Victims

"A more recent study by the New Century Foundation finds that of the 1.7 million interracial crimes that take place in the US every year, 90% are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely to commit single offender crimes against whites than the reverse. In group crime or multiple offender crimes blacks are as much as 200 times more likely to commit crimes against whites than the reverse. The same study also shows that there is slightly more black on white crime than there is black on black crime. As for violent crimes, blacks commit at a rate of 4 to 8 times more than whites. Blacks are twice as likely to commit hate crimes as whites. For those who want to call me a racist. I will say this, better a 'racist' who confronts harsh realities than a liberal who shuns them."

"Black males under 25 are about 3% of the population, and commit 58% of this nationís crime. There are six black on white assaults for every one white on black assault. Last year, many thousands of white females were raped by black men. Between 0-10 black females were raped by white men."
Samuel

United States

#23593 Apr 7, 2014
White supremacist use black on white crime as propaganda tool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply 6 hr Cancer Alert 1
Dodgers GM lies Fri wondring 3
Los Angeles commercial demolition services (Jul '08) Thu Paul Bear 2
Review: MI Windows and Doors (Apr '09) Dec 18 KGR 110
Rename Griffith Park to Villaraigosa Park? Dec 17 La Merced Dude 6
Do you use self storage? (Feb '11) Dec 16 Go Blue Forever 31
Earthquake could imperil L.A.'s water supply Dec 16 Get Unstuck 2

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match