The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
17,361 - 17,380 of 18,538 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
MLK

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
A self loathing black man at that. Him and Arkansas one legged Racist Bigot were done away by Topix.
Yes it's true in the black race, that 85 percent of children are born out of wedlock. In other words their mothers are HORES and the sperm depositors are wild digs looking for smelly split tails to breed. Just the facts. MLK. I wish I was white. 5372
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Ten years of marriage no outside children. How is this faked information relative ?
Samuel

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

MLK wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's true in the black race, that 85 percent of children are born out of wedlock. In other words their mothers are HORES and the sperm depositors are wild digs looking for smelly split tails to breed. Just the facts. MLK. I wish I was white. 5372
I concur MlK. Please don't lump all blue gums in the same category. Just kallark and myself fit the stereotype.
Samuel

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

MLK wrote:
<quoted text>
The best sex I ever had was in prison. Now let me tell you, that big black buck knew how to put a lovin on my hind end and it was good to the last drop!
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

It's so special to me to know how much you care for the Black community.
Samuel

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

I wish I knew who my diddy is? Can anybody help me find my diddy. My mommie said i was conceived during a conjugal visit at Cummings Penitentiary in Arkansas.
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Buffalo New York and Oklahoma Lol. So now your me. Again with homosexual sex Buffalo New York.
Was it your sweet first love Buffalo New York ?
Samuel

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Yes my mommie is a black Hore , I don't need to be reminded. Thanks for asking. Still in search for my diddy.
Samuel

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Omg I just looked into the mirror and my gums are blue!
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Keep it coming Oklahoma red dirt Racist Bigot. Your internet acting is getting better.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Samuel wrote:
Keep it coming Oklahoma red dirt Racist Bigot. Your internet acting is getting better.
I think people feel threatened of me because of my homosexuality. The problem isn't about black gay people, the problem is about the attitude towards gay people in general.
JOE DIRT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
By all means Mr. Sambo what color is your gums?
JOE DIRT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
Ten years of marriage no outside children. How is this faked information relative ?
What a fine example you're setting for your children. A stay at home biotch playing on Topix woe is me racist bigots. Lmao loser. Does it really matter? Doesn't change the fact you're a black low life bottom feeder and Kallark is on top of you playing reach around.
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Often imitated never dislocated. Black by popular demand. You have diarrhea of the brain Bigot.
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Thanks for your concern Joe Dirt. I know you only have my well being at heart. But you should not be. I enjoy taking with you Racist Bigots and pointing out your hypocrisy. You've all made me feel so welcome:-)
Samuel

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
Often imitated never dislocated. Black by popular demand. You have diarrhea of the brain Bigot.
Often imitated and never duplicated because no one and i mean no one can be as stupid as me. I have diarrhea of the brain Bigot!
Samuel

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
Thanks for your concern Joe Dirt. I know you only have my well being at heart. But you should not be. I enjoy taking with you Racist Bigots and pointing out your hypocrisy. You've all made me feel so welcome:-)
Thank you for proving blacks are idiots no hypocrisy just the facts. Back @ u you're truly welcome.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Oklahoma Red Dirt Racist Bigot are you upset ?
Samuel

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
Oklahoma Red Dirt Racist Bigot are you upset ?
Quite happy thanks for asking. Are you a kneeger?
Warden

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>The best sex I ever had was in prison. Now let me tell you, that big black buck knew how to put a lovin on my hind end and it was good to the last drop!
Hey boy, I think you better keep that info to yourself. Too much prison information will get you more butt lovin by the other black buck thugs in your hood.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE