The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20141 Nov 16, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text> What you know bout them Geto boys ?
I rather deal with a thug than one of the Keith hanning told me that joke Ha Ha. The funny thing the uppity negros that are my tenants give me more problems. I tell my husband to deal with them because my mind be playin tricks on me cause that is the fool I see in my sleep.Remember we have 4kids age range 14,21,22,26. I had to go from Rolie polie olie to spice girls then spice 1 then take it back to my blues, head banger rock, new Jack so shoop baby. And on that note pistol grip on my lap at all times.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20142 Nov 16, 2013
FUGITIVE CHIMP UPDATE wrote:
FUGITIVE CHIMP UPDATE
THE RESIDENTS OF MONTEREY HAVE THWARTED AND EXPUNGED K-l\lIGGER, THE ROGUE CHIMPILLA, FROM THEIR CITY BY PLACING "HELP WANTED" SIGNS IN VARIOUS STRATEGIC LOCATIONS SUCH AS KFC, CHURCH'S FRIED CHICKEN, BURGER KING, CONVENIENCE STORES, CRACK HOUSES, DAYCARE CENTERS AND WATERMELON GARDENS.
TODAY WAS DECLARED BY THE MONTEREY CITY HALL "FREE OF K-l\lIGGER DAY" AND WILL BE COMMEMORATED EVERY YEAR ON NOVEMBER 15, 2013.
THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER FOX NEWS CENTER K-l\lIGGER FUGITIVE CHIMP UPDATE.
I just want to know how to you type and suck st the same time that is a art form.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20153 Nov 16, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually we are talking to you punk stay off your mommas computer everything you have said has been encoded and documented and I'm reporting you so think about that junglebunny.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)---------
You are not "recording" anyone else? Everybody else gets a free pass?
Joe

Brownsville, TN

#20155 Nov 16, 2013
Covering old ground ,most not have anything new to say.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#20158 Nov 16, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Renisha McBride,was killed by a shotgun blast to the face as she stood on the front porch of a Dearborn Heights, Mich., home in the early morning hours of Nov. 2 after she had apparently been in a car accident. The death was ruled a homicide and Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy has said she is considering all the evidence in the case before making a decision about whether to charge the unidentified 54-year-old homeowner who shot her.
I would come to the door with my shot gun and ''AXE'' her what she wanted before shooting.If she seemed legit, I would call 911.

Southfield, MI

#20167 Nov 16, 2013
World Statistics Bureau wrote:
The World Statistics Bureau has just released the results of the most costly disasters since the beginning of time to the present: l\lIGGERS
l\lIGGERS have caused more damage than:
Hurricanes
Tornadoes
Earthquakes
Volcanoes
Fires
Blizzards
Ice Ages
Tsunamis
Floods
Comets
Asteroids
Meteorites
Plagues
Influenza
Cancer
Wars
Droughts
Alien Invasions
Demons
Cockroaches
Mosquitoes
Gangrene
Pollution
Flesh Eating Bacteria.
Mental retardation was not on this list because ALL l\liggers are considered mentally incompetent.
Stay off the bath salts dude. It's really messing with what little brain matter you have left.

Taylor, MI

#20171 Nov 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile, THOUSANDS of Black on White assaults, rapes, murders, go unreported every year by "our" CONTROLLED media. Crimes like a Black woman kidnapping and using a blow torch on a 12 year old White boy in Texas don't even register a blip on the radar screen, the Christian-Newsom Murders and Wichita Massacre receive the same treatment by "our" anti-White media. It is estimated that there are approximately 100 Black on White rapes every day in the United States alone. In 2005, for example, there were 37,460 Black on White rapes and/or sexual assaults compared to less than 10 White on Black rapes and/or sexual assaults in that same year.
And where did you get those stats? By the way, why don't you speak about Drummer Lee Rugby? He was white. His brutal murder became internationally known. People, like me, donated monies to his funeral to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#20172 Nov 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay off the bath salts dude. It's really messing with what little brain matter you have left.
KLIAR you remind me of an old nosey azz neighbor and how do you know about bath salts you don't take baths you musty azz primate now stop being so uppity and climb back up in the trees where you belong and by the way take youre little offspring with you.

Taylor, MI

#20175 Nov 16, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>KLIAR you remind me of an old nosey azz neighbor and how do you know about bath salts you don't take baths you musty azz primate now stop being so uppity and climb back up in the trees where you belong and by the way take youre little offspring with you.
Oh I know a little bit about bath salts and how Europeans and Americans take it. Another gem, this one straight out of Europe is known as Krokodil. This version contains gasoline, hydrochloric acid, and other things. It is officially called desomorphine.
Homeyclown

Saint Louis, MO

#20176 Nov 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know a little bit about bath salts and how Europeans and Americans take it. Another gem, this one straight out of Europe is known as Krokodil. This version contains gasoline, hydrochloric acid, and other things. It is officially called desomorphine.
KSMELL I bet you know a lot about Lava soap,Goope, and Ajax because that's what you use to maintain your hygiene you philthy musty fecal critter wetsuit now look that up on Google hmmmm?
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#20177 Nov 16, 2013
Attention: The is a test of the WPWW Network's encoding system this only a test,stay tuned for future updates we will randomly performing these test to iron out any bugs in the system.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20179 Nov 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile, THOUSANDS of Black on White assaults, rapes, murders, go unreported every year by "our" CONTROLLED media. Crimes like a Black woman kidnapping and using a blow torch on a 12 year old White boy in Texas don't even register a blip on the radar screen, the Christian-Newsom Murders and Wichita Massacre receive the same treatment by "our" anti-White media. It is estimated that there are approximately 100 Black on White rapes every day in the United States alone. In 2005, for example, there were 37,460 Black on White rapes and/or sexual assaults compared to less than 10 White on Black rapes and/or sexual assaults in that same year.
Yeah right you know white innocent if she gets caught Rape this big black buck followed me while I was feeding some blue birds and saving a wild animal who got his leg caught in a trap while I was reading Little Women to a group of maidens along the meadow he grab me. I struggle to get away then I fell on his DICK. I had to keep riding it until I got away. I beg and feared for my life so instead I took his phone number.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20180 Nov 16, 2013
Good lovin knockin boots all night line
Aryan Prince

Rison, AR

#20182 Nov 16, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Men that kill women and children don't do to good in prison.
Appears blacks are doing quite well in prison.
Aryan Prince

Rison, AR

#20183 Nov 16, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>KLIAR you remind me of an old nosey azz neighbor and how do you know about bath salts you don't take baths you musty azz primate now stop being so uppity and climb back up in the trees where you belong and by the way take youre little offspring with you.
Kalliar you have to admit that was funny!

Taylor, MI

#20184 Nov 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Those "stats" came from the United States Department Of Justice Interracial Statistics and you can very well Google them up IF you don't believe me. I'm sure eric holder and the Dept. of JustUS will soon deem all Black on White crime stats as WAYCISS.
Excerpts from "The Book Of White Pride"
wpww 12:12 "You can't have a first world nation with a third world population."
wpww 53:72 "To tell the truth in a time of universal deceit is a revolutionary act."
STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. 7734.
Well I checked them out past and present and I don't see what you're talking about with reference to the supposed MASSIVE amount of black-on-white crime. Post a link from the FBI for me please.
Aryan Prince

Rison, AR

#20185 Nov 16, 2013
How come everybody is posting negative judging icons on my post? If I offended you please accept my humble apology. I just want to get along with everyone regardless of one's skin color. So everyone let's turn those frowns upside down, ok.
Aryan Prince

Rison, AR

#20186 Nov 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I checked them out past and present and I don't see what you're talking about with reference to the supposed MASSIVE amount of black-on-white crime. Post a link from the FBI for me please.
Hello Kallark

I would like to ask you a semi serious question. I know I couldn't get a coherent response from your brother Sami.

1- do you honestly believe the vast majority of white folks really hate blacks because of the color of their skin?
2-if whites or any other race believe they should not mix why is it so important for blacks wanting to integrate?
3-If the laws of average is to be consider a probability theory then the percentage is equal for whites as well as black racist.
4-So as it may be hypocrisy would be the underlying root cause of hatred in lieu of color.

Taylor, MI

#20187 Nov 16, 2013
"1- do you honestly believe the vast majority of white folks really hate blacks because of the color of their skin?"

Of course not. My experience with white people have been that many are prejudiced because of genuine ignorance. Of course, there are some who genuinely hate black people all around or would rather deal with them from a distance. As long as they can stay insulated within the "paradise" bubble they created then they are OK.

"2-if whites or any other race believe they should not mix why is it so important for blacks wanting to integrate?"

That is NOT the case with all black people. Black people have always wanted fair and equal treatment. Historically, they have always been denied that. Because America has had such a racist past, integration, affirmative action, and other things have been used to rectify those injustices. By the way, there are black people who want to separate.

"3-If the laws of average is to be consider a probability theory then the percentage is equal for whites as well as black racist."

I have no idea what this statement means.

"4-So as it may be hypocrisy would be the underlying root cause of hatred in lieu of color."

I don't understand this statement. However, if my inference is correct, the underlying cause of "hatred in lieu of color" is xenophobia, prejudice, and willful ignorance.
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#20188 Nov 16, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Kallark
I would like to ask you a semi serious question. I know I couldn't get a coherent response from your brother Sami.
1- do you honestly believe the vast majority of white folks really hate blacks because of the color of their skin?
2-if whites or any other race believe they should not mix why is it so important for blacks wanting to integrate?
3-If the laws of average is to be consider a probability theory then the percentage is equal for whites as well as black racist.
4-So as it may be hypocrisy would be the underlying root cause of hatred in lieu of color.
Sir with do respect it's going to be a little while to you receive an answer to any of your questions because KDUMMY has to look the answers up on Google so he feels like he has a leg to stand on haven't you figured him out yet he lacks common sense do to the fact his head is so swelled up and his brain is very little and not fully developed and his son.KHAMBONE is a ch!mp off the old block.Bwwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)---+7734/5372/2013 White's 4Life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to Do if You are Wrongfully Accused of Har... (May '08) 8 hr Angela K 98
Justdim Boober to Lead March for more Payphone ... 16 hr Julia 2
freddy gray arrest record here 16 hr Julia 2
Scientology Mon Joel W 3
News May Day: Thousands expected to demonstrate in d... May 2 Who Guessed it 8
News Husband, wife suspected of running `elaborate' ... (Jan '10) May 1 Ted Bunkbed 170
Where Are U LA?, Protest Heavy Hand Unjust Cops Apr 30 MalikAl Shabazz 1
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]