The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 782)

Showing posts 15,621 - 15,640 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>teehee. I like that big black jemima. hehe. Good one. Now how bout cooking me up a mess of them pancakes and pO' some Aunt Jemima syrup all over them hotcakes while you're at it, girl.
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE FOREVER.
How about you give me one those beautiful rings off the hands of one your victims you didn't eat.

Since: Nov 11

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

FUGITIVE CHIMP UPDATE wrote:
FUGITIVE CHIMP UPDATE
K-l\lIGGER27 WAS SIGHTED BY A FAMILY OF BIGFOOTS IN WASHINGTON STATE, THINKING HE WAS IN WASHINGTON, DC (l\lIGGERS HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION, YET ALONE NO SENSE).
THE BIGFOOT FAMILY WAS OUTRAGED BY K-l\lIGGER'S FOUL APPEARANCE, ATTITUDE, MANNERS AND BODY ODOR.
THE PATRIARCH BIGFOOT USED A 50 FOOT EVERGREEN TREE TO PUSH K-l\lIGGER INTO A LARGE HOLE AND BURY HIM HOPING THIS WOULD ELIMINATE K-l\lIGGER ALONG WITH THE POLLUTION FROM HIS FOUL BODY ODOR.
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS DID NOT WORK AND THE BIGFOOT FAMILY WERE FORCED TO MIGRATE TO CANADA, WHERE K-l\lIGGER AND HIS KIND ARE OUTLAWED FROM ENTERING.
THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER FOX NEWS CENTER K-l\lIGGER ALERT UPDATE.
You are hilarious! That your peanut-sized, chimp brain can think up such delusions never ceases to "amaze" me lol.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my sistas,
These white boys aint worth the time messing with. They be watching Deliverance and Ned Beatty squealing like a pig as they masturbate on the momma couch. www.youtube.com/watch... ;
You want to know why these white pasty boyz are losing their women is because they have little whinnies just ask WPWW NAAWP Sirlcp2013 They feel like big boys talken crap because thats how they be raise watching their daddys bitch slapping their mothers like 2 dollars ho's. I laughed every time they see a brother like Kallark married to their white women. We just breeding the white race away. Zulu Dawn
One thing I must say I married a big white boy in every since he broke the myth. Right now I just put it down so all the slaves can run I know I have the worst sense of humour. Our kids the first one looks white but he considers himself a black man he is in med school my husband made a joke. Our son fiancÚ is white Russian and Spanish she is a big girl so he said fat white girl yeah he's black. For a black person to say in America that they are not racist is B... S,,,t the unearned entitlement just makes me wonder how can a white person believe that that this world does not cater to white America. No race should have the cornerstone of the economic structure. I am just lucky that my father work so hard to provide a better life.Wealth is
Something that is handed down from generation our family has wealth but I don't want my kids to go through what I went through. Because some white people think they can keep treating black like animals. Trust me white folks these are a new set of negros no marching and the riots are getting closer to your back yard Remember Manifesto trained by whom

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Black momma:

"the unearned entitlement just makes me wonder how can a white person believe that that this world does not cater to white America. No race should have the cornerstone of the economic structure."

Well I think it's because some white people out there play the race card, are hyper-sensitive, or are genuinely ignorant as to how much of a "white man's world" it really is right now. Some white people love to play the victim. I really think it's sad that I, as a black person, can tell, for example, a white coworker more about his place of origin in Europe than he can. Therein lies the problem. Apathy, ignorance, whatever the reason, some whites just don't really pay attention to what's in front of them.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text> One thing I must say I married a big white boy in every since he broke the myth. Right now I just put it down so all the slaves can run I know I have the worst sense of humour. Our kids the first one looks white but he considers himself a black man he is in med school my husband made a joke. Our son fiancÚ is white Russian and Spanish she is a big girl so he said fat white girl yeah he's black. For a black person to say in America that they are not racist is B... S,,,t the unearned entitlement just makes me wonder how can a white person believe that that this world does not cater to white America. No race should have the cornerstone of the economic structure. I am just lucky that my father work so hard to provide a better life.Wealth is
Something that is handed down from generation our family has wealth but I don't want my kids to go through what I went through. Because some white people think they can keep treating black like animals. Trust me white folks these are a new set of negros no marching and the riots are getting closer to your back yard Remember Manifesto trained by whom
We're all sinners including Kalliars with one exception, myself the MYTH BUSTER!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
Black momma:
"the unearned entitlement just makes me wonder how can a white person believe that that this world does not cater to white America. No race should have the cornerstone of the economic structure."
Well I think it's because some white people out there play the race card, are hyper-sensitive, or are genuinely ignorant as to how much of a "white man's world" it really is right now. Some white people love to play the victim. I really think it's sad that I, as a black person, can tell, for example, a white coworker more about his place of origin in Europe than he can. Therein lies the problem. Apathy, ignorance, whatever the reason, some whites just don't really pay attention to what's in front of them.
KALLIAR YOU'RE A PATHETIC MORON AND LIAR!
Always thinking you can make these wide sweeping generalization as you cast your net of racist retorts WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE TO BACK UP. For example you moron, there is very little genealogy of blacks from Africa during the slave trade vs whites. Regardless none of this data miss a rat ass Kalliar. Our society is two generations disconnected from family. When is the last time you or anybody else for the matter has visited grandparents grave site no less their great grandparents. So spare us with your family history theology of lies Kalliar. Just like the bs of the white man at Churches begging blacks for a drumstick, wing, and biscuit. Please Kalliar stfu do you understand? Well do you.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
Black momma:
The Race Card has to been the dumbest statement you ever made. Ok Kalliar, the Race Card which is?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
The Race Card has to been the dumbest statement you ever made. Ok Kalliar, the Race Card which is?
First of all I would like to know where is this race card. I want in. As far as the revolution I don't want a white world they had their chance f up I need not explain. I don't want a black world banks would open up When I get there around..... Hours of operation wish until I get back from my break.Two books in library,no more zoos,no more life guards, no more CPS,no Fics scores,all drugs legal,no more support groups. Now my world if you kid gets bullied you reserve the right to hire a person to whoop that ass,
Bud Jones

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Government Foe wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you read up on your history. The black slave trade actually started with their own people. Blacks and whites were both responsible for bringing slaves into the country.
The conquering armies of almost all cultures killed raped and enslaved those that were conquered. That goes for the african cultures....Yet when the Dutch, Portuguese etc needed a workforce for their "Newly Discovered Country" (poor Native Americans) that they were to lazy to do themselves they went to Africa to trade for those slaves there..There would'nt have been a market if the slavers hadn't created one.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
KALLIAR YOU'RE A PATHETIC MORON AND LIAR!
Always thinking you can make these wide sweeping generalization as you cast your net of racist retorts WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE TO BACK UP. For example you moron, there is very little genealogy of blacks from Africa during the slave trade vs whites. Regardless none of this data miss a rat ass Kalliar. Our society is two generations disconnected from family. When is the last time you or anybody else for the matter has visited grandparents grave site no less their great grandparents. So spare us with your family history theology of lies Kalliar. Just like the bs of the white man at Churches begging blacks for a drumstick, wing, and biscuit. Please Kalliar stfu do you understand? Well do you.
Lol you are so delusional it wouldn't matter anyway. I will say that the word "some" does not equal "wide sweeping generalization." Got it? Well do ya?! ;-)

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all sinners including Kalliars with one exception, myself the MYTH BUSTER!
Yourself the "MYTH BUSTER." TCB. Lol you just enjoy giving yourself a bj. Captain Aryanna here to save the day! Up, up, and away!!! Oh saweee. Dats wayciss!!! Don't call the Topix Investigator to prosecute me for being wayciss!

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Starving to death or eating ghetto slop Church's Greasy Arse Chicken, while begging for crumbs in a thug infested ghetto? Hmmmmm, I'll take starving to death. Of course WE all know that 99.8% of all Blacks would totally walk by a starving White in the first place and not give two sheets about helping the poor soul. HOW MANY TIMES do you ever hear about a Black or any other nonwhite helping out Whites????????? NOW, HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HEAR ABOUT WHITEY HELPING OUT BLACKS AND OTHER NONWHITES? Altruism, compassion, and selflessness, are traits that have been exploited in OUR people by predatory nonwhites. While WE look at these traits as positive, good, and decent traits, MANY turd world nonwhites view them as a weakness to be EXPLOITED. Look at the cultures of these turd world parasites where human life is cheap. Very cruel, opportunisitic people where underhanded dealings, greed, cruelty, are seen as necessary traits needed to survive, and to hell with the "other guy." This is why THERE ARE NO OR WHY THERE WILL NEVER BE A BLACK OR BROWN FIRST WORLD NATION.
Boy do you need a pacifier and a bib. Lol

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KDUMBAZZ that happened in one of your cities that you groids have ruined I wouldn't invite one of you people in my home your probably casing it out so stfu and have a bag of skittles and an Arizona icetea and put a pacifer in your mouth and get in the fetal position I wouldn't mind breaking in my steel toad paratrooper boots I'm sure you will put a good shine on them right! 7734/5372/2013(;-(l)---------
If you meant to respond to me, address me, not Sam. And that was a tragedy what happened to that young lady.
Bud Jones

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
PRobably because moms and dads NOWADAYS have to hold two jobs just to pay their damn rent....
Or maybe their MOMS and DADS are in prison from the profit wars....I'm sorry for cursing, I mean DRUG WARS.
But there is one thign for sure, the biggest CRIMINALS in our history (you know, the ones who stoled 1.3 TRILLION FROM TAX PAYERS) were the guys who wore 5 peice suits and work at the highest position and finances and corporations. But ofcourse we will NEVER see my fellow colleagues in jail, yes?????
Why do you feed these Trolls..the more you do..the more they hoist their pixel balls and spout there one side truths..let it go friend.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Starving to death or eating ghetto slop Church's Greasy Arse Chicken, while begging for crumbs in a thug infested ghetto? Hmmmmm, I'll take starving to death. Of course WE all know that 99.8% of all Blacks would totally walk by a starving White in the first place and not give two sheets about helping the poor soul. HOW MANY TIMES do you ever hear about a Black or any other nonwhite helping out Whites????????? NOW, HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HEAR ABOUT WHITEY HELPING OUT BLACKS AND OTHER NONWHITES? Altruism, compassion, and selflessness, are traits that have been exploited in OUR people by predatory nonwhites. While WE look at these traits as positive, good, and decent traits, MANY turd world nonwhites view them as a weakness to be EXPLOITED. Look at the cultures of these turd world parasites where human life is cheap. Very cruel, opportunisitic people where underhanded dealings, greed, cruelty, are seen as necessary traits needed to survive, and to hell with the "other guy." This is why THERE ARE NO OR WHY THERE WILL NEVER BE A BLACK OR BROWN FIRST WORLD NATION.
"This is why THERE ARE NO OR WHY THERE WILL NEVER BE A BLACK OR BROWN FIRST WORLD NATION."

Well at least not in Kalliar, Detroit. USA
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yourself the "MYTH BUSTER." TCB. Lol you just enjoy giving yourself a bj. Captain Aryanna here to save the day! Up, up, and away!!! Oh saweee. Dats wayciss!!! Don't call the Topix Investigator to prosecute me for being wayciss!
I thought you didn't conduct yourself in locker room banter Kalliar get it LIAR!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you are so delusional it wouldn't matter anyway. I will say that the word "some" does not equal "wide sweeping generalization." Got it? Well do ya?! ;-)
Quote," Well I think it's because some white people out there play the race card, are hyper-sensitive, or are genuinely ignorant as to how much of a "white man's world" it really is right now. Some white people love to play the victim."

OK Kalliar excuse me Some White People. Then clearly state whom you are referring to as playing the race card and victim...Waiting Kalliar do you hear me? Well do you....Go ahead and make more juvenile sexual name calling Kalliar....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Racially Profiled and stand your ground laws.
19 year old BLk women shot and killed , whose cellphone had died, had gone up to the house on Outer Drive seeking help after she was involved in an auto accident early Saturday morning.
She was shot and killed by the home owner who claiming he believed the girl was breaking into the home.
DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich.
How do you racially profile someone from inside your home? You sadly misinterpret poor judgement as some conspiracy of a racially profiling a tragic event. Try this one on for size friend, two blacks murder baby in a stroller being pushed by the mother. No hate crime, no racially profile, no stand your ground law? What do you call it then friend? http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby...

OK now to the meat and potatoes of your post. When you see a pitbull dog do you see a gentle warm loving k9? If not is that profiling friend? So the question I pose to you and Kalliar is why do people of all races associate Blacks as criminals?

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

"When you see a pitbull dog do you see a gentle warm loving k9?"

Depending on the environment it lives in, it can be "gentle warm loving"

"If not is that profiling friend?"

Yes. Because if you ever notice where violent pit bulls are taken from you would see what I mean. 90% of the time they are taken from masters who are cruel and mean. These dogs often reflect that mean spirit.

"So the question I pose to you and Kalliar is why do people of all races associate Blacks as criminals?"

Xenophobia. Prejudice. Rap music. Perhaps a bad experience. The fact that Detroit crime saturates the local news. If you are trying to tacitly link crime, genetics, and black ppl together don't waste your time.

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
"This is why THERE ARE NO OR WHY THERE WILL NEVER BE A BLACK OR BROWN FIRST WORLD NATION."
Well at least not in Kalliar, Detroit. USA
Hilarious. Aryanna, what white trash worldwide doesn't realize is that there already were "first" world black and brown nations. Egyptians, Phoenicians, Babylonians, Mongolians, Assyrians, etc. But of course, since wtww can seem to pull his head out of the white sands (tee hee) of delusion then he will always whine like a baby about po' widdle whitey......dats wayciss!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,621 - 15,640 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus: Te... 3 hr great one 8
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Brian_G 200,198
What to Do if You are Wrongfully Accused of Har... (May '08) 8 hr name 93
How the Civil Rights Act of 1964 changed America 8 hr Savant 97
Review: Eviction Defense Group (Dec '12) 8 hr S Marscellas 42
Is this Lindsay Lohan's last shot? (Aug '13) 9 hr Nobody 6
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr Decide what 4,837
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 11 at 1:48AM PDT

•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
Los Angeles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••