The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,559

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#19464 Oct 27, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I am so totally sorry please forgive me. Now how do type with a sack of baby dicks in your mouth
yo, ise dun hates to axe u but did u ever wents to skool?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19466 Oct 27, 2013
Horse Ass Sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
yo, ise dun hates to axe u but did u ever wents to skool?
What is funny once again white people believe we are offended. One of the simplest ways for white people to feel superior when engaging in discourse is to display the mastery of there grammer whitenpeople love to over articulate when angered. They figure by taunting you with verbal infractions somehow will open some surpress deepen transgression from the past. You must know your enemy to understand what truly bothers a black person and I am a black woman you can't insult us only our man can knock us down.So you ready to play with the big dogs well keep it coming. Please go clean your mouth you smell like ass
black momma

Los Angeles, CA

#19469 Oct 27, 2013
yall aint neva has fried chicken until yall has mine. I takes a live chicken and put it between ma big fat l\ligga azz an lets it cooks fo a week an when it dun...ummmm....ummmm... it reel goo and I pretends da maggots on da chicken be rice.
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#19470 Oct 27, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey black mammy blacks are an embarresment to themselfs just look @ how you flamboyant street ch!mps dress very colored full looks like a walking billboard for save the ch!mp foundation by the way I just insulted you lol you freaking moolie now take the tampons out of your nose and stop trying to impersonate a walrus you freaking house ape.Bwwwwwwa (;-(l)-+
The black thugs sure are colorful in their sagging pants with the rich brown skid marks and the bright yellow pee stains.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#19474 Oct 27, 2013
Beloved veteran, 87, known in the local community for his hot tamales killed by four teens during violent mugging

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24777...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19478 Oct 27, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right,i am in the south so the mentality that you out line is more prevalent here.
People on this thread are more like children with the name calling N word and so on. Cowards racist trash not understanding real life, and the there mentality and world view is not excepted.
So they come here and say all the ugly things they can not say at work,school,home cowards.
I know Baby I really don't feel hatred towards my other half of my race and kids it is the realism that they think the freedom of the racist statements gives them a sense of subsiding their fear of the unknowing. I know for a fact blacks will not start a race war because of our caring nature. But these new negros and new slave traders will not allow there cow cash cows become extinct we are foolish spenders slave mentality. And I don't care who you are black,white brown, Jew if they think I would allow harm confront my big white boy well trust this siesta has a lighter and hair spray they would go up like the Godfather.
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#19481 Oct 28, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
As will as subsiding fear with hate speech its also meant to invoke a reaction from us.
When you reply/rebut, you're reacting. It's working, hypocritical imp. You're too stupid to realize that.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19482 Oct 28, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right,i am in the south so the mentality that you out line is more prevalent here.
People on this thread are more like children with the name calling N word and so on. Cowards racist trash not understanding real life, and the there mentality and world view is not excepted.
So they come here and say all the ugly things they can not say at work,school,home cowards.
That is to cool I love love love southern white folks they are so real and a loving bunch my other white half red neck educated kin are in new Orleans they want me to come down and I always tell them I need a translator (smile). I am creole I speak Spanish but not French. Now you want to see the real ghetto omg it is another world for blacks and whites. Down there white folks say the word nigghas to each other but they are not phony. They live segregated but the class is rich and poor no middle class. My family have money but they love that swamp life and they are racist against low life nigghas which they call no account.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19483 Oct 28, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sambo, black fat jemima is WHITE and probably a dude too. Everyone here knows the troll is whiter than Vanilla Ice. teehee.
First of all I am black that scares you because I know your world the way you think and how week you can be. You did not learn nothing from your original slave owners a trusting racist is by far more of a threat. The revolution will not be televised Gil Scott Heron
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19484 Oct 28, 2013
And I know it is weak meek not week
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#19485 Oct 28, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking it would be those dastardly Swedish "teens" again or maybe a bunch of Laotian "teens" but lo and behold the "teens" were actually B-L-A-C-K. SHOCKING. NOT. Blacks attacking elderly Whites has become quite common unfortunately. Black on White violence has been getting really out of control since obama got elected and has actually become worse since the imbecile's re-election. Of course you have black wayciss eric holder heading up the dept. of justUS and that only makes things worse. I always wonder WHY these "teens" never attack someone who at least has a fighting chance. WHY don't they attack a group of people instead of always a LONE SINGLE VICTIM? WHY don't they attack a group of ironworkers or Hell's Angels? Hmmmmm, didn't Sambo call someone "cowards?" Wonder what he would call these "teens?"
World War II veteran, 87,'who was killed in botched mugging by four teens' is buried with Navy honors as they face jail for life

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html#...
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#19486 Oct 28, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I am so totally sorry please forgive me. Now how do type with a sack of baby dicks in your mouth
First you pull apart your big fat black cheeks and stick your fat sausage fingers up your nasty black hole and grab a hold and pull really hard you sick deviant nasty smelling bitch!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19487 Oct 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>First you pull apart your big fat black cheeks and stick your fat sausage fingers up your nasty black hole and grab a hold and pull really hard you sick deviant nasty smelling bitch!
Are you all puff up and red Ha ha ha you are to funny. In the best
Shirley Temple voice. I'm ever so mad whoo whoop. Stop rocking now calm down I Love it.puff up get red now open wide blah in your face.......
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19489 Oct 28, 2013
I think the government should give equal rights to apes, monkeys, chimps and gorillas and set them up in houses around black neighborhoods and let them assimilate.Empty the zoos and bring them over from Africa.

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#19491 Oct 28, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>EVEN simians and apes don't wish to live among Blacks. I would much rather live among gorillas, chimps, orangutans, and monkeys than live among kneegrows and I'm dead serious about that.
WHITE PRIDE IN THE HOUSE!!! OORAH!!!! SEMPER FI!!!! SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE POWER!!!
Oh I am SURE you would love to. You're so blindly racist that you would probably rather choke to death than accept a Heimlich manuever from a black man. Truly pathetic!
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19493 Oct 28, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
I think the government should give equal rights to apes, monkeys, chimps and gorillas and set them up in houses around black neighborhoods and let them assimilate.Empty the zoos and bring them over from Africa.
It's not fair to compare apes, monkeys, chimps and gorillas to l\liggers. It's like comparing a diamond to a pile of shit.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19494 Oct 28, 2013
Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>It's not fair to compare apes, monkeys, chimps and gorillas to l\liggers. It's like comparing a diamond to a pile of shit.
Just like it isn't fair to compare you to a human being...that would be like comparing Christ to Satan.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19496 Oct 28, 2013
OMG, who's that 'Hottest NFL Cheerleaders". It's kept slappin in one's face. Sure ya, it's good to get a quick feel good fix, but better to get beyond pleasure dome. Although easier said than done.
Anonymous

United States

#19497 Oct 28, 2013
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19498 Oct 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like it isn't fair to compare you to a human being...that would be like comparing Christ to Satan.
It's Kfecal, the talking pile of Satan's shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Robbins Threatens SCWXA Meteorologist Kevi... (Aug '09) 45 min OneForAll 65
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply Sat Cancer Alert 1
Dodgers GM lies Dec 19 wondring 3
Los Angeles commercial demolition services (Jul '08) Dec 18 Paul Bear 2
Review: MI Windows and Doors (Apr '09) Dec 18 KGR 110
Rename Griffith Park to Villaraigosa Park? Dec 17 La Merced Dude 6
Do you use self storage? (Feb '11) Dec 16 Go Blue Forever 31

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at December 21 at 10:29PM PST

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Angeles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:28 am PST