The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#18171 Sep 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like me to post another article of black on black violence? I can post a new one everyday!
What does that have to do with what I said? Nothing will convince you. Just stop pretending. Ok?
Buckwheat

Park Ridge, IL

#18173 Sep 26, 2013
Kallark da l\ligga baffroom cleaner at Ford rape Gary Coleman dead body an Martan Loothers Kang bony azz an eyeball socket.
Buckwheat

Park Ridge, IL

#18174 Sep 26, 2013
Kallark titty an booty bigger dan big fat black sheboon mamma but dat l\ligga still stank worser.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18176 Sep 26, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with what I said? Nothing will convince you. Just stop pretending. Ok?
Just because you walk around with your head in the sand doesn't mean the rest of us do. The only thing you got going for you is that white gal who keeps you honest..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18177 Sep 26, 2013
There is no denying it people. ANOTHER crazy black man..

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/09/25/gree...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18178 Sep 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you read my earlier post of Black Serial Killers? Molesting little boys, really? Wayne Williams ring a bell? He was a molester and a serial killer all rolled into one, and guess what he was black also! Interesting!
I made a list also but the other night my husband and I were going over this same subject in the end you and him were right see how you white folks are (smile) but you know sistas we can't just shut up I told him white man will put on nice music
And maybe a nice beautiful dress so you think hey maybe I have chance then turn around with a big butcher knife sorry
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18179 Sep 26, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I made a list also but the other night my husband and I were going over this same subject in the end you and him were right see how you white folks are (smile) but you know sistas we can't just shut up I told him white man will put on nice music
And maybe a nice beautiful dress so you think hey maybe I have chance then turn around with a big butcher knife sorry
LOL!
Raul Popa

Iasi, Romania

#18181 Sep 27, 2013
heat seeker

Keller, TX

#18182 Sep 27, 2013
Did you know?

There is a 50% chance black momma has herpes...
Race traitor

Edgewood, TX

#18183 Sep 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
WPWW has cut all allegiance to Warrior and other race traitor. Bwwwwwwwww you piece of sheeteee! ICP2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18184 Sep 27, 2013
Race traitor wrote:
<quoted text>
WPWW has cut all allegiance to Warrior and other race traitor. Bwwwwwwwww you piece of sheeteee! ICP2013
LMFAO!

Nygaplease

Saint Louis, MO

#18185 Sep 27, 2013
Race traitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo home skillet us people's gotz to stick together otey buckwheat! if it's free I'z gotz to get mines I'm all about the $$$$$
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18186 Sep 27, 2013
heat seeker wrote:
Did you know?
There is a 50% chance black momma has herpes...
There is a 40% chance you gave it to me the other 10% is from my decadent life style during the disco era.
Don't worry when meet up for our monthly meeting it is still dormant baby.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18187 Sep 27, 2013
Well Kafart at least they keep it in the family..

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mother-an...

I might add that I do not go looking for these things, they are just in the daily news everyday..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18188 Sep 27, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>There is a 40% chance you gave it to me the other 10% is from my decadent life style during the disco era.
Don't worry when meet up for our monthly meeting it is still dormant baby.
Now THAT'S funny..

Plymouth, MI

#18190 Sep 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you walk around with your head in the sand doesn't mean the rest of us do. The only thing you got going for you is that white gal who keeps you honest..
"[T]hat white [woman]" is every breath I take. Don't bring her in this at all. I, as is my wife, are very honest. We are both not delusional either. We both know about tge problems in the black community. But she also knows every other "race" has problems too. She also does not focus on negativity which you seem to either thrive off of or get some kind of sick pleasure from. What's even worse is that you try to hide under some kind of "concern" or whatever saying, "prove me otherwise". We all know this is what makes you happy, Picking on black people constantly. Just admit it.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18192 Sep 27, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"[T]hat white [woman]" is every breath I take. Don't bring her in this at all. I, as is my wife, are very honest. We are both not delusional either. We both know about tge problems in the black community. But she also knows every other "race" has problems too. She also does not focus on negativity which you seem to either thrive off of or get some kind of sick pleasure from. What's eveIIIn worse is that you try to hide under some kind of "concern" or whatever saying, "prove me otherwise". We all know this is what makes you happy, Picking on black people constantly. Just admit it.
Hey KAC00N don't get to uppity running your big fat liver lips we call it like we see it step right on up to the circus of life my friend (lol ) and realize the demise of your race is do to lack of morals and I'll manered up bringing now stfu and go preach to you're pack of primates and by the way blacks pick off themselves just like the flea bitten silverbacks @ the zoo now get off your high horse and stop pounding your chest your just another weak missing link in life.Next cruise ship leaving for Aperica it's a one way ticket and take the rest of you're pack you won't be missed. 7734/2013 (;-(l)----- This message was sponsored and enforced by the WPWW creating a new America for the future of our white race.

Plymouth, MI

#18193 Sep 27, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> What would make everyone even MORE HAPPY would be for Blacks to go back to the Mudderland. 1212.
WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE. WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE. NO WINOs(WHITE IN NAME ONLY) WIGGERS, OR WHITE TRAITOR TRASH ALLOWED. 5372.
Well since white people are technically illegal immigrants I'll help you pack your bags. Maybe we can both go back to our respective "mudderlands". However, since you nor I have the legal right to forcibly "evict" anyone from this country, sit back, shut up, and live your life. K pumpkin?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#18194 Sep 27, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since white people are technically illegal immigrants I'll help you pack your bags. Maybe we can both go back to our respective "mudderlands". However, since you nor I have the legal right to forcibly "evict" anyone from this country, sit back, shut up, and live your life. K pumpkin?
How are white people "technically" illegal immigrants?
WACO KID 2013

Garland, TX

#18197 Sep 27, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KAC00N don't get to uppity running your big fat liver lips we call it like we see it step right on up to the circus of life my friend (lol ) and realize the demise of your race is do to lack of morals and I'll manered up bringing now stfu and go preach to you're pack of primates and by the way blacks pick off themselves just like the flea bitten silverbacks @ the zoo now get off your high horse and stop pounding your chest your just another weak missing link in life.Next cruise ship leaving for Aperica it's a one way ticket and take the rest of you're pack you won't be missed. 7734/2013 (;-(l)----- This message was sponsored and enforced by the WPWW creating a new America for the future of our white race.
Hello Clown & Pumpkin,
All this talk about white black, black white, does it really matter sissy buckaroos. What we need is love the kind of man love we shared on my Houston ranch last summer. STEVE do you remember when we took Pumpkin on his first bare back ride? How both you boys gazed upon my one eyed stallion as it erupted in a Cream brle covering both you boys in a white creamy love sauce? I miss you boys dearly and hope we can get together soon. Love you Steve give my regards to Pumpkin. WACO....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dodgers GM lies 16 hr wondring 3
Los Angeles commercial demolition services (Jul '08) Thu Paul Bear 2
Review: MI Windows and Doors (Apr '09) Thu KGR 110
Rename Griffith Park to Villaraigosa Park? Wed La Merced Dude 6
Do you use self storage? (Feb '11) Dec 16 Go Blue Forever 31
Earthquake could imperil L.A.'s water supply Dec 16 Get Unstuck 2
Court Order Prohibits Playboys Gang Members Fro... (Apr '08) Dec 14 CARLOS 408

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match