The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,321 - 14,340 of 18,888 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#17821 Sep 17, 2013
black momma wrote:
You will see more and more manifestos negros not me government I know my place in this white world and I have money no sir I nows my place. Even out the playing world. The new racist are great you are emotional not quiet the name calling is great it keeps us focus on the real you. Your forefathers were great like serpents humble and when you least expected it except and expect. The fact you believe the media and stats reports and all of you live paycheck to paycheck credit card debt keep up the good work. I feel good today because I rented out a 3 bedroom to a lovely white couple for 2800.00 per month because they could not part with their dogs until the house that they purchase is being upgraded add one and they max out their credit cards so they gave us 4 months advance rent on a six month lease. Thank you So you are all so right we are all struggling apes monkey welfare recipients. As for All chimpton as of 2013 his net worth 25 million. We don't care what you call that ni..GHA
ROTFLMFAO !!!!!!!!! Only in California would you find a goof willing to pay 2800 a month rent.What are they, White ,yuppy babyboomers who drive a BMW?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17824 Sep 17, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Notice all those simians that were complaining about being hungry are all fat as hell. Notice not ONE SINGLE SOLITARY WHITE PERSON IN THE CROWD OF PARASITES. EVERY SINGLE MOOCHER WAS B-L-A-C-K. Nothing like a Georgia Black either, they're an XX-strong version of TNB.
You are correct sir they are all fatazz swamp ginnes feeding off the guberment and there pyramid of food is shytlins smothered in tripe with a side of alligator ribs.. lol freaking munkey pawed jungle bunnies. Bwwwwwa
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17825 Sep 17, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO !!!!!!!!! Only in California would you find a goof willing to pay 2800 a month rent.What are they, White ,yuppy babyboomers who drive a BMW?
nope a old vw bus and we have 2 motor cycles, but the kids one drives a ford F10,One a ford explorer, the young one a 64 mustang which we paid cash they really don't understand yet mom and dad money machine is going to come to an end.We are the last if the baby boomers are still around we give s lot to the poor not the church just people we see we don't care what color. Our next project will be heard soon is building a factory in the inner city let the employees have ownership and that way they can branch out if you steal it will be only from yourselves. We want black,White and other minorities to participate.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17826 Sep 17, 2013
Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Another black African piece of Shitt kills 13 working tax payers... Trust me you fat animal I'm not afraid of any blue gum African
Run run run you should have not trained the enemy your tactics
I am

Oakland, CA

#17827 Sep 17, 2013
liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>Admit you are wrong and move on. Is this really worth arguing over? There is no such place as East St. Louis, MO. Those things you posted are from East St. Louis, IL. It even says so on the bottom of your cut and paste post.
Cannot discuss ANYTHING with a liberal,they have a mental problems and are irrational.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17829 Sep 17, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually sir may I chime in we will be contacting the counsel of Aperikan knuckle draggers Reps Al Ch!mpion,Jessie Jackoffson,and last but not least Feretrat..... lol
Vent that's right boy let it out because all the name calling hurts us and we cry maybe I should go hiking in the woods with a paper cup holder because I am Super Mr White Man animals won't harm me and I can control the weather.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17831 Sep 17, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Vent that's right boy let it out because all the name calling hurts us and we cry maybe I should go hiking in the woods with a paper cup holder because I am Super Mr White Man animals won't harm me and I can control the weather.
The only weather you can control is when the 1St of the month comes around and your bigazz is waiting by the mailbox for your check so you can be rich for 1- day and be ghetto fabulous and get you some bathroom dooki shytlocks. Bwwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)------
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17832 Sep 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Don't be afraid Im Black and when I look in the mirror I scare myself lol
KFART you must be one ugly silverback don't look in the toilet you might see your twin... Lol Bwwwwwwwa my friend (;-(l)----- have a nice evening I'm going to take a KFART and wipe my 27!!!!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17833 Sep 18, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>The only weather you can control is when the 1St of the month comes around and your bigazz is waiting by the mailbox for your check so you can be rich for 1- day and be ghetto fabulous and get you some bathroom dooki shytlocks. Bwwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)------
If you love stats are you aware that 62% of government aid is issue to white Americans so they can get their little zombie kits and penis pumps but I believe you can use a test tube pump or a straw pump or a factory Q tip holder or a baby pacify holder. Www,little penis.com
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#17834 Sep 18, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>nope a old vw bus and we have 2 motor cycles, but the kids one drives a ford F10,One a ford explorer, the young one a 64 mustang which we paid cash they really don't understand yet mom and dad money machine is going to come to an end.We are the last if the baby boomers are still around we give s lot to the poor not the church just people we see we don't care what color. Our next project will be heard soon is building a factory in the inner city let the employees have ownership and that way they can branch out if you steal it will be only from yourselves. We want black,White and other minorities to participate.
I applaud you..
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#17835 Sep 18, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>If you love stats are you aware that 62% of government aid is issue to white Americans so they can get their little zombie kits and penis pumps but I believe you can use a test tube pump or a straw pump or a factory Q tip holder or a baby pacify holder. Www,little penis.com
What are the per capita stats? In other words what percentage of the black or white population is on government assistance? You will find it is overwhelmingly blacks that take more entitlements per percentage of populations than whites ever could. It's undeniable!

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#17837 Sep 18, 2013
The Truth wrote:
The reason why 13 people were murdered by a psychotic l\ligger at the Navy Yard was because the Human Resources and Security Check Operations Departments are managed and controlled by lazy, lowlife, unqualified, useless, racist white-hating, scumbag over-paid Affirmative Action l\liggers, that sit on their big fat obese black asses all day doing absolutely nothing, besides complaining about how hard their job is and how little they're being paid.
And the reason why innocent white people suffer so much discrimination is because of painfully stupid and ignorant brats like you who make totally off the wall statements, and bogus lies and embellish and overly-generalize like your life depended on it. Sound 'bout right?
White Pride Worldwide

Newhall, CA

#17838 Sep 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the reason why innocent white people suffer so much discrimination is because of painfully stupid and ignorant brats like you who make totally off the wall statements, and bogus lies and embellish and overly-generalize like your life depended on it. Sound 'bout right?
Hey l\ligger, I'm going to help you put on your l\ligger noose necktie, one size fits all, you piece of coward sh!t.
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#17839 Sep 18, 2013
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are?? You can count on this. The most dangerous cities are the cities with the most KneeGrown in them. And the 2nd most dangerous cities are the cities with the most Mexicans. Just the truth, Don't like it. To bad.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17842 Sep 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the murder of 12 whites by a black is a hate crime?
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17844 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Were ALL the victims white? I wouldn't doubt it, but of course we know that race or "hate" had absolutely "nuffin" to do with it because the victims were white.
I'm sure The l\lig Panthers are going to put a bogus bounty on the two HERO cops that killed the onion head l\ligger. HNIC Obama has nothing good to say about the two brave cops who exterminated the l\ligger vermin.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17845 Sep 18, 2013
I believe they couldn't fire the guy based solely on his skin color. Most white people are afraid to confront crazy blacks at work because they fear being labeled racist. It's so easy for a black to file discrimination charges against white people that whites don't even bother to do what is right and necessary when it comes to these types of people. Sad but true..
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17847 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Amen brother. Tell it. Whites are their own worst enemy. Whites have indeed been cowards concerning putting up with racist Blacks, hate to say it, but the truth is the truth, and Whites better grow a pair soon.
What's even more pathetic are whites that witness black racism and hate crimes against other whites, will either turn a blind eye or side with the lowlife l\liggers. These white race traitors are lower than l\liggers.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17849 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!!! I call them WINOs aka WHITE IN NAME ONLY or WHITE TRAITOR TRASH. If I were king for a day I would ship all the WINOs off to Africa with their precious pets to live. They would find out exactly how much all those Blacks feel about so-called "anti-racist" White people.
I will bet money it is easier to live with blacks in Africa than it is to live with blacks in the U.S.!
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17851 Sep 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I will bet money it is easier to live with blacks in Africa than it is to live with blacks in the U.S.!
Believe it or not, the l\liggers in Apefrica are just as bad as the Apefrican Americoon l\liggers. They hate ALL whites. As a matter of fact, the chances of a white person being murdered by a l\ligger in South Africa is higher than in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr KiMare 200,607
Latinas get attention in male-led lowrider clubs 1 hr daisy 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Brett Weir 15,965
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr Duh 5,015
It's me against the world 12 hr Planet9th 1
Made in America Festival of Decadence and Viole... 12 hr Culture Auditor 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr napalmers 7,933
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••