The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,486

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#16912 Jul 18, 2013
Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Black mama's gorilla mammy.
Strap a board to your Johnson if you wanna hit that!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16913 Jul 18, 2013
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
HELL yeah and colored girls go go shooo shooo take a walk on the wild side.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16915 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Master of no domain come on now Johnson that is right up there with jive turkey and welcome back Carter. White folks really need to hang out with some black folks. Mo fo dis and dat we don't give a rat azz
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16916 Jul 18, 2013
Attention: This is a public service announcement from the WPWW networks Degroid Michigan filed for blackrupter due to the hajjis and groiD's turning it into a war zone all white people be prepared to unite against this plague of uncivilized mutants stay tuned for further updates and procedures tune to channel 5372 stop the plague before it destroys your city.7734/5372/2013/SSS (:-/-
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16917 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey masturbater us clowns have an extra pair of clown shoes in your size and there made out of concrete twinkle toes flaming rump ranger you slack jawed cd freak.Bwwwwwwwwa rotflmao!(;-)-
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16918 Jul 18, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
Attention: This is a public service announcement from the WPWW networks Degroid Michigan filed for blackrupter due to the hajjis and groiD's turning it into a war zone all white people be prepared to unite against this plague of uncivilized mutants stay tuned for further updates and procedures tune to channel 5372 stop the plague before it destroys your city.7734/5372/2013/SSS (:-/-
Hi my name is dickless and I eat people this is my fourth meeting and I only ate 2 people.. Hi dickless at least you are trying remember people are our friends not our food.
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16920 Jul 18, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,me an mah stud Teaky will probably git outta da big D ans move to fertal pastures of Windsor.Weese wood bees lak da pilgrims an dem 49s wat went out to get gold in Californey.Dey dun gots free medickle in Canada sos weese kin spend da winter in da hospitals.
That's so typical of all you lowlife lazy parasitic l\liggers, moving on to another town and city to destroy.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16922 Jul 18, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>That's so typical of all you lowlife lazy parasitic l\liggers, moving on to another town and city to destroy.
wpww stands for this to easy sorry GOD
w. White
p. Without a spine
w. When can I kill again
w. Will not ever confront black people on a public form.
Don't worry just keep wearing those knickers
and I still love you and when I have the big family gathering you more than welcome remember people are our friends not our food
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16923 Jul 18, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>That's so typical of all you lowlife lazy parasitic l\liggers, moving on to another town and city to destroy.
Tell me really you don't like sports, you didn't like Beverly hills cop, and you don't like fried chicken. Match your last name with one black person family always fight. Do you honestly think that rich white man going to let his big money maker fall hell no. You really understand the real Corp white man he will negociate his wife kidnapping.
Nigtroit Bankrupt

Los Angeles, CA

#16924 Jul 19, 2013
Nigtroit Bankrupt. Should anyone be surprised?

l\lIGGERS
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16925 Jul 19, 2013
Nigtroit Bankrupt wrote:
Nigtroit Bankrupt. Should anyone be surprised?
l\lIGGERS
United outcast whites unite into a world of make believe it was your system that you just mess up blame blame run run coming to your city soon beware who lurks in the dark checking out your kids. We already have so many followers and some you think they are white look and act. Laughing behind your back if you only new. It kills me not to keep the BIG SECRET......
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#16926 Jul 19, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> wpww stands for this to easy sorry GOD
w. White
p. Without a spine
w. When can I kill again
w. Will not ever confront black people on a public form.
Don't worry just keep wearing those knickers
and I still love you and when I have the big family gathering you more than welcome remember people are our friends not our food
Hey your whiter than whitebread but you got thrown in the oven and now you're black.Bwwwwwwwwwa you might need a shower lol 7734/2013 (;-)-
Faithless

Greenville, SC

#16927 Jul 19, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey your whiter than whitebread but you got thrown in the oven and now you're black.Bwwwwwwwwwa you might need a shower lol 7734/2013 (;-)-
......bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... "I didn't come to pin the tail on the donkey, I came to pin the tail on the honkey"........bwaaaaaaaa aaaaa.....clowns rule!
Community Cleanup

Kenmore, WA

#16928 Jul 19, 2013
Community Cleanup

www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-manag...

A law-abiding l\ligger
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#16929 Jul 19, 2013
Faithless wrote:
<quoted text>
......bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... "I didn't come to pin the tail on the donkey, I came to pin the tail on the honkey"........bwaaaaaaaa aaaaa.....clowns rule!
All in all your just a w!gger that's all! Bwwwwwwwwwwa Lol now that's funny 7734/2013 (;-)-
mudflap

Wildomar, CA

#16930 Jul 19, 2013
In all honesty a lot of blacks have made great strides to better themselves but an overwhelming percentage of the race as a. whole seems to be unable to cope with what is expected from a modern civilized society thus causing many problems. It seems though the ferral negros to whom this applies need be subjected to removal from society where they can whatever they choose without consequences.
Professor of Ebonics

Los Angeles, CA

#16932 Jul 19, 2013
Community Cleanup wrote:
Community Cleanup
A law-abiding l\ligger
That's true. The only good law abiding Apefricoon is a dead one.

Ebonics Translation: troo dat...da olee goo neega b day.
Peckerwood Pansies

Spartanburg, SC

#16933 Jul 19, 2013
I see these mayo monkeys can't keep they mouth shut. Always got something stupid to say. I guess it's in their nature to be Devils...ah well...they on the extinction list. Now that cracka's me up!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16936 Jul 19, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey your whiter than whitebread but you got thrown in the oven and now you're black.Bwwwwwwwwwa you might need a shower lol 7734/2013 (;-)-
Sorry sweetheart the first body of man was a black women. We decided to wonder off live in caves like animals lack of melon from your skin and being underground form a mutant gene not a mutant brain just skin. I love my skin and I love being black. We have style and we can handle a lot of pressure that white people fall apart not the northern Irish they sort of relate to us. The only thing they don't get is why we do not form a killing force but it is not in our nature to hate like the mutant gene.
Community Cleanup

Kenmore, WA

#16937 Jul 19, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,me an mah stud Shyteak dun hates stinkin clowns an weese fouck dem ups ennyway weese kin.Clowns all be retard psycho honkeys who shood be hanged.
Speaking of being hanged, this l\ligger just might be your baboon pappy:

Now that's what I call one fine upstanding l\ligger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Media in Ferguson is not Covering Facts an... Wed Culture Auditor 3
Brown Family Good Godly Christian People Deserv... Wed sir pickle 7
Earthquake early alert system ready to expand i... Wed a minute of warning 1
The Debate over Ferguson Grows but not with fac... Wed Culture Auditor 1
Half-Marathon run for Charity (Jun '12) Wed kurtcooksalot16 2
Anyone have there phones waterproof yet? (Apr '12) Wed Gary Puntman 3
ComputerWorld: Doxxing defense: Remove your per... Wed James 1

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match