The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16048 Jun 17, 2013
People that generalize endlessly, are an embarrassment to themselves......
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16049 Jun 17, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Point taken. I will ONLY use 1212 and the newly formed 8181 if you wish. However, I was only using "5372" out of respect for your standing by the side of "our" White kinsmen. We at WPWW would like to use "5372" with your permission of course, to honor your tireless effort in the fight for White civil rights worldwide. We can also "sweeten" the pot a little by offering you a lucrative monetary gift from all of us at WPWW headquarters.
Then please continue......
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16050 Jun 17, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Hey Kfart, how was Father's Day in the hood? Is it as bad as US normal people think it is? 1212/8181 @5372 used by permission of Warrior Inc.
FUNNY!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16051 Jun 17, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>yes, I have a degree, you barely got out of high school and likely still live in the family trailer
LMAO! I didn't know they gave degrees in stupidity! LOL! You were no doubt the ValeDICKtorian!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#16052 Jun 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I didn't know they gave degrees in stupidity! LOL! You were no doubt the ValeDICKtorian!
so, WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID?

Its a simple question.....do you vote conservative?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16053 Jun 17, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>so, WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID?
Its a simple question.....do you vote conservative?
I am not afraid. I grab that "R" lever every time I enter a booth. I have never voted for a freeloading lying lazy carpet bagging loser hypocrite pathetic liberal in my life! NEVER!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#16054 Jun 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am not afraid. I grab that "R" lever every time I enter a booth. I have never voted for a freeloading lying lazy carpet bagging loser hypocrite pathetic liberal in my life! NEVER!
Hey vvetback, Bush is a R and look at the money he blew on those wars and the hand outs to those raghaid countries.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16055 Jun 17, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey vvetback, Bush is a R and look at the money he blew on those wars and the hand outs to those raghaid countries.
Hey WOP your mother is an "R" and I still make her pull my lever every night if you know what I mean BOY!

Buffalo, NY

#16056 Jun 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am not afraid. I grab that "R" lever every time I enter a booth. I have never voted for a freeloading lying lazy carpet bagging loser hypocrite pathetic liberal in my life! NEVER!
i just wanted to get my fact straight that racists vote republican
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

#16057 Jun 17, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>i just wanted to get my fact straight that racists vote republican
Colon Bowel is a raycissss and he voted democrap for Obongo. Mooseshell Obama is a raycisss and HE voted democrap for his hubby. Over 92% of all blacks(and WE know how raycisss blacks are)voted democrap and it was probably more like 99.99999% voted for Obammy. I bet even Congoleeza Rice voted democrap for Odunga. 1212/8181 @5372 by permission of Warrior Inc. BTW, this dunderhead's posts read like he's a 12 year old stamp collector. On a scale of 1-10 troll rating, this kid is about a -2.

United States

#16058 Jun 17, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Colon Bowel is a raycissss and he voted democrap for Obongo. Mooseshell Obama is a raycisss and HE voted democrap for his hubby. Over 92% of all blacks(and WE know how raycisss blacks are)voted democrap and it was probably more like 99.99999% voted for Obammy. I bet even Congoleeza Rice voted democrap for Odunga. 1212/8181 @5372 by permission of Warrior Inc. BTW, this dunderhead's posts read like he's a 12 year old stamp collector. On a scale of 1-10 troll rating, this kid is about a -2.
Thanks for playing, trailer boy!

The one thing all white trash racists have in common is a lack of formal education!
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#16059 Jun 17, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>i just wanted to get my fact straight that racists vote republican
I felt the same, except I wanted to say:

Sudan-ly, racism.
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#16060 Jun 17, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Colon Bowel is a raycissss and he voted democrap for Obongo. Mooseshell Obama is a raycisss and HE voted democrap for his hubby. Over 92% of all blacks(and WE know how raycisss blacks are)voted democrap and it was probably more like 99.99999% voted for Obammy. I bet even Congoleeza Rice voted democrap for Odunga. 1212/8181 @5372 by permission of Warrior Inc. BTW, this dunderhead's posts read like he's a 12 year old stamp collector. On a scale of 1-10 troll rating, this kid is about a -2.
Well, you don't have Togo that way.
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#16061 Jun 17, 2013
I guess he Congo any way he wants!
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#16062 Jun 17, 2013
Oman, this is the weirdest thread i've Benin.
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#16063 Jun 17, 2013
I can see this going Samoa
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#16064 Jun 17, 2013
Kenya?
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#16065 Jun 17, 2013
Yemen.
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#16066 Jun 17, 2013
Check out these Paraguays ^
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#16067 Jun 17, 2013
Jamaican you sick with these puns?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI suspects serial bank robber Gregory Cross i... 19 hr Jason 1
Ukiah police and fire log: Wednesday, Dec. 24, ... 23 hr Here Is One 3
California Wind Farms Kilt All The Birds (Aug '11) Wed Redneck 3
Anyone Get Kilt By Your Santa Anar Winds (Dec '11) Wed Redneck 5
is a afro life more valuable than a Hispanic life Wed raidersaint 1
Mia Lee leaves KCAL? (Sep '09) Dec 23 jhenna 184
Why Don't Buses Have Seatbelts? Dec 23 Carl 1

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match