The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 641)

Showing posts 12,801 - 12,820 of17,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kallark27

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

As a Native American l\ligger, I propose the Washington Redskins be properly named the Washington l\liggers, since 90% of the players are Apefrican Americoons, as well as the population of Washington, N.C. (l\ligger City).
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I meant to add that most "N's" don't claim anything. Most BLACK people claim to be American Indians. A "l\ligger" is defined partly as an ignorant person. You totally fit the bill.
Hey KFART you just showed your true colored no pun intended most kneegets,can't claim anything except free entitlements the well is running dry for you're lazy azz ghetto dwelling free loaders and by the way who gives you the right to call anyone ignorant now I will let you get back to swinging around on the tire swing your favorite pastime. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule you mambo liver lip c00n.Bwwwwwwwa
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark has 2 great grandparents who lived in teepees and had lots of wampum from selling beads and leather moccasons. He has a white wife with green eyes too.
Actually Chet he is married to Woopy Jewberg can you just image what those poor little chimps look like.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Rotflmao honk! Honk!

“http://www.wowom g.com/”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Hoover Niebold wrote:
http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/ 2013/05/senate-agriculture-com mittee-food-stamps-discriminat ion
This reminds me of a brilliant Jimmy Norton quote from the Mel Gibson tapes era. After he said the whole "raiped by a pack of ni****s" thing Jim said:

Jimmy Nordenburger said:

If you're raiped by a pack of black guys and you call them ni****s, are you bad or are they worse for RAPING YOU?! What people are basically saying here is: "Don't call the rapists a racial epithet."

It's like, who cares if more black rapists and murderers are affected by this than white rapists or murderers? THEY ARE FUCKING RAPISTS ANDMURDERERS!!!
Dead Rodney King

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Caaaan't weeeeee aaaaalll jujujujst gegeget aaaaalong?

Yes Rodney, we can, because the only GOOD l\ligger is a DEAD l\ligger, like you are.

“http://www.wowom g.com/”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

The same ones proposing this would like to force them to birth their "mistakes."

How about adding felony fraud people to the list? Write bad checks or steal identities? No free shit for you! Those kinds of people are also more likely to abuse the system and so you could save even more money.

And how about putting time limits like we do with unemployment? If you can't turn your life around in 2 or 3 years after a hardship just give your kids up for adoption and eat a bullet.
whatever

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

There's a new kind of crime coming and it's name is martial law. They will make black crime and KKK look like kids play. They see no color!!!
NewAikidoDude

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

If you're interested in learning a martial art or self-defense, you gotta check these guys out- the Little Rock Aikido Club!

I found out about them through UALR because I am a UALR student. I went to check out their club, not really expecting much, but it was pretty awesome. They teach Aikido, Judo, some Brazillian Ju Jitsu groundwork, and general self defense. They just started teaching edged weapon defense too.

They have several black belts teaching. One of the instructors is even a cop and is always telling stories of how he's used the stuff they teach on his job. There are a 3 or 4 otter cops that train with them too. The stuff they teach is Real. BUT, they are laid back and not all in your face like you might expect.

Here's the best part- because they teach at UALR, as a student organization, it's Free! They don't charge for instruction at all. I was like, "WHUUUUT?? Really? What's the catch?" There is no catch. They were serious. The only thing you'll have to pay for out of your pocket is for a uniform, and they even get That cheaper than you could find it yourself.

I'm tellin' ya, if you've always wanted to learn this kinda stuff (the kinda stuff you see in Steven Seagal movies) you should seriously go train with them. They Really know their stuff, but they are not all "in your face" with it. There're pretty laid back and will teach ANYONE over 16. Age and physical ability are not an issue. There are people of all ages and sizes in the class.

Anyway, check out their webpage for more info-
http://littlerockaikido.org/
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

NewAikidoDude wrote:
If you're interested in learning a martial art or self-defense, you gotta check these guys out- the Little Rock Aikido Club!
I found out about them through UALR because I am a UALR student. I went to check out their club, not really expecting much, but it was pretty awesome. They teach Aikido, Judo, some Brazillian Ju Jitsu groundwork, and general self defense. They just started teaching edged weapon defense too.
They have several black belts teaching. One of the instructors is even a cop and is always telling stories of how he's used the stuff they teach on his job. There are a 3 or 4 otter cops that train with them too. The stuff they teach is Real. BUT, they are laid back and not all in your face like you might expect.
Here's the best part- because they teach at UALR, as a student organization, it's Free! They don't charge for instruction at all. I was like, "WHUUUUT?? Really? What's the catch?" There is no catch. They were serious. The only thing you'll have to pay for out of your pocket is for a uniform, and they even get That cheaper than you could find it yourself.
I'm tellin' ya, if you've always wanted to learn this kinda stuff (the kinda stuff you see in Steven Seagal movies) you should seriously go train with them. They Really know their stuff, but they are not all "in your face" with it. There're pretty laid back and will teach ANYONE over 16. Age and physical ability are not an issue. There are people of all ages and sizes in the class.
Anyway, check out their webpage for more info-
http://littlerockaikido.org/
And that kind of crap only works in the movies. Segal would get his arse handed to him by a real fighter in the world of MMA. Of course we're even talking about the young and fit Segal. Segal was a REEL fighter just like Sylvester Stallone, and even Bruce Lee. Chuck Norris was a REAL fighter, hell even Van Damme was more of a REAL fighter than Bruce Lee. Chuck Norris would've knocked out Bruce Lee in the REAL world. 5372

Since: Nov 11

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Worthington wrote:
America is shattering demographically. Race war
inevitable. Then time for Whitey to pursue
policy of ethnic cleansing.
Right...and all non-whites are going to just sit back and let you "cleanse" America of them?? You really need to lay off the meth pal. Your race war is NEVER gonna happen. No matter how much of a hard-on white nationalists have for our complete destruction and or forcible expulsion from America. Sorry.:-(
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...and all non-whites are going to just sit back and let you "cleanse" America of them?? You really need to lay off the meth pal. Your race war is NEVER gonna happen. No matter how much of a hard-on white nationalists have for our complete destruction and or forcible expulsion from America. Sorry.:-(
Hey K-FERCAL there doesn't have to be a race war your pack of wild city dwelling ghetto trash street chimps are doing a great job of killing each other off on a daily basis all of us white people can just sit back and watch the demise of your uncivilized race now what do you have to say about you're people's actions now think long and hard about that .7734/2013 Long live the juggalos!
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
It's a known fact that us chimps are 5 times stronger than a human. It's also a known fact our brains are 1/3 the size, we shit 8 times more than a human and smell worse than our own shit.
That statement you just made was one of the most truthful you have ever made on this thread KFART so when you return to you're cage @ the zoo I will suggest to the zookeeper you get an extra bunch of bananas and have him put a diaper on you so you don't sh!t yourself. Smelly azz silverback flea picker.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the jugglos
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

I heard chimps go ape over Chuck E. Cheese pizza. 1212-5372.

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Ok Zookeeper, ICP2013, "Kallark27", and WPWW....all the same person. You really think this brainless charade of yours actually works don't you?? You try and mock me so I look bad...nice try
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
Ok Zookeeper, ICP2013, "Kallark27", and WPWW....all the same person. You really think this brainless charade of yours actually works don't you?? You try and mock me so I look bad...nice try
KFEEDUS you are one clueless spade the trump card has been played and you truly are one dumb azz sp@@k I have a proposal for you start a game show for all of you're lazy azz people and call it Bowling For Food Stamps,and they can stop leeching off the system and you can have the good Reverend Al be the guest yard ape. Every bowling ball looks like a brotha.Bwwwwwwwwwa Think about that you old fish eyed fool.7734/2013 Clowns Rule and you have been schooled.LOL
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Wish Hymiewood would make another Tarzan movie. They certainly have no problem showing primates in todays movies just look at all the roles Samuel Jackson, Jamie Foxx, and Morgan Freeman are receiving. I guess Hymiewood doesn't want to portray a White leading man in a positive role, given their infamous anti-White sentiment that has been on display for decades. Anywho, what leading white actor would make a good Tarzan to swing along the vines with his primate co-actors?

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Wish Hymiewood would make another Tarzan movie. They certainly have no problem showing primates in todays movies just look at all the roles Samuel Jackson, Jamie Foxx, and Morgan Freeman are receiving. I guess Hymiewood doesn't want to portray a White leading man in a positive role, given their infamous anti-White sentiment that has been on display for decades. Anywho, what leading white actor would make a good Tarzan to swing along the vines with his primate co-actors?
Oh shut your trap. Boo-hooo...."poe widdle white man can't get no leading positive roles..." stop your whining. All the roles Tom Cruise, Christian Bale, and these white comedians receive; Henry Cavill is playing Superman for crying out loud! What more do you want?
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut your trap. Boo-hooo...."poe widdle white man can't get no leading positive roles..." stop your whining. All the roles Tom Cruise, Christian Bale, and these white comedians receive; Henry Cavill is playing Superman for crying out loud! What more do you want?
Superman and Batman are supposed to be WHITE, ya friggin maroon. Next thing you know you chimps will start saying it's raycissss for Spiderman, Superman, and Batman to be WHITE. bwaaaaaa. Rumor has it, Hymieweird is trying to push a chimpazoid James Bond on the naive public. At one time, Martin Scorsese(sic?) was considering simianesque Jamie Foxx to play Frank Sinatra in a film based on the life of "old blue eyes." bwaaaaaaa. Talk about political correctness gone wild. Hey Kfecal, eat Tarnisha Jones's shorts. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You've just been 5372 rolled with a side of 1212.

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

"Superman and Batman are supposed to be WHITE, ya friggin maroon." Of course! That wasn't the point of my comment! Btw, I'm brown, not maroon...tee hee...;-)

"Next thing you know you chimps will start saying it's raycissss for Spiderman, Superman, and Batman to be WHITE. "

Dude whatever. If they cry about it, TOO BAD! Who cares about their whining. These iconic figures will never be "made over" for pc reasons. But that's really such a moot point. The fictional Marvel/DC Universe is absolutely diverse. Sorry but no matter how much you play fast and loose with your fear tactics on white people, the reality is that America is and always will be for whites by whites.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey KFART don't worry you're people are represented by you're famous family Fat Albert and the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz now no need to feel left out be proud of you heritage just go take a look @ yourself in the mirror shine boy and start laughing, Hey Hey Hey! 7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,801 - 12,820 of17,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 28 min Follow the dog 15,655
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 29 min Beyond 199,073
Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg, D-... 51 min History Buff 2
Rapper severs penis, jumps off building 3 hr Don Feducci 1
had anybody heard about brahma kumari meditatio... 5 hr rishabhcyrus 1
'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 7 hr AND 1,786
North Hollywood Woman Gets 76 Months for Rippin... 8 hr Pig Is A Glow Head 2
•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
Los Angeles Dating

more search filters

less search filters