The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 636)

Showing posts 12,701 - 12,720 of18,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

SO WHAT IS IT THE BLACK AND MEXICO PEOPLE AGAIN IN THE U.S. WHO COMMIT 9 OUT OF 10 CRIMES THERE???
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text> Uh-Oh Kally, Somebody,s been doing their homework.On some of your statements and your sources on that thread (which is a bit more cerebral than this)your really taking a poop.
Kallark has 2 great grandparents who lived in teepees and had lots of wampum from selling beads and leather moccasons. He has a white wife with green eyes too.
Kallark27

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark has 2 great grandparents who lived in teepees and had lots of wampum from selling beads and leather moccasons. He has a white wife with green eyes too.
Anything else you want to "reveal" about me that I haven't said already??
Tecumseh

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Have you ever noticed that most l\liggers claim to be American Indians?

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

NAAKP

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Hoover Niebold wrote:
http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/ 2013/05/senate-agriculture-com mittee-food-stamps-discriminat ion
The wiggers and l\liggers only consider a good intention racially motivated because most of the convicts are l\liggers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

So first off, this is one of the best examples of how to mask your own racism by accusing others of being racist. Suggesting thatimposing harsh penalties on murderers, rapists, and pedos is racist is basically saying that minorities are more likely to commit those crimes.

CBPP president Robert Greenstein slammed the amendment in a statement Tuesday, calling it "stunning." Because African Americans are incarcerated at a higher rate than other races

Who cares if they actually did it? Because more of them did it, that makes punishing them racist?

And yes, I see he mentions old crimes judged by segregated Southern juries, but you really think they will apply this 50 years retroactively? I doubt it.

Hey, Robert Greenstein, you racist asshole - maybe the solution for this is to work so that black people AREN'T incarcerated at a higher rate than other races... You know, with stuff likeEDUCATION?! Holy shit. Insteadof dealing with the problem he basically acceptsitasa fact of nature (racist) and therefore any solution that targets criminals now because something that targets blacks. Congratulations, CBPP - you just out-KKKed the KKK.
ICP2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Hoover Niebold wrote:
So first off, this is one of the best examples of how to mask your own racism by accusing others of being racist. Suggesting thatimposing harsh penalties on murderers, rapists, and pedos is racist is basically saying that minorities are more likely to commit those crimes.
CBPP president Robert Greenstein slammed the amendment in a statement Tuesday, calling it "stunning." Because African Americans are incarcerated at a higher rate than other races
Who cares if they actually did it? Because more of them did it, that makes punishing them racist?
And yes, I see he mentions old crimes judged by segregated Southern juries, but you really think they will apply this 50 years retroactively? I doubt it.
Hey, Robert Greenstein, you racist asshole - maybe the solution for this is to work so that black people AREN'T incarcerated at a higher rate than other races... You know, with stuff likeEDUCATION?! Holy shit. Insteadof dealing with the problem he basically acceptsitasa fact of nature (racist) and therefore any solution that targets criminals now because something that targets blacks. Congratulations, CBPP - you just out-KKKed the KKK.
Hey Hoosier pull your pants up it's clouding your way of thinking the low life un-educated primates need to get educated @ home by there pack, the lack of up bringing puts these ape-ricoons in the position of the judicial system now stop making excuses for there problems. 7734/2013 The year of the jugglos

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>the low life un-educated primates need to get educated @ home by there pack, the lack of up bringing puts these ape-ricoons in the position of the judicial system now stop making excuses for there problems. 7734/2013 The year of the jugglos
So what I said but dumbed down...

My aren't you a smart one.
Zookeeper

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Hoover Niebold]<quoted text>
So what I said but dumbed down...
My aren't you a smart one.
[/QUOTE]What the hell are you rattling on about, chimp? Take your head out of your ass, breathe in some fresh air, pull your pants up and come back to the zoo, fool. You're definitely suffering from high altitude Afro-hypoxia in the tree your living in.
ICP2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you rattling on about, chimp? Take your head out of your ass, breathe in some fresh air, pull your pants up and come back to the zoo, fool. You're definitely suffering from high altitude Afro-hypoxia in the tree your living in.
He has a high position in the trees he is a baboon branch mgr.Bwwwwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Tecumseh wrote:
Well that's because it's true. Because of slavery. Native Americans had in their possesion black slaves too. From what I've read, for example, in 1622 Native Americans overran the European colony of Jamestown in Virginia. They killed the Europeans but brought the African slaves as captives back to their communities, gradually integrating them. Interracial relationships occurred between African Americans and members of other tribes in the coastal states. This is just one of many examples of blacks and Indians getting together to have families. There are many more.

Since: Nov 11

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Tecumseh wrote:
By the way, I meant to add that most "N's" don't claim anything. Most BLACK people claim to be American Indians. A "l\ligger" is defined partly as an ignorant person. You totally fit the bill.
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Hoover Niebold wrote:
Hey, Robert Greenstein, you racist asshole - maybe the solution for this is to work so that black people AREN'T incarcerated at a higher rate than other races... You know, with stuff likeEDUCATION?! Holy shit. Insteadof dealing with the problem he basically acceptsitasa fact of nature (racist) and therefore any solution that targets criminals now because something that targets blacks. Congratulations, CBPP - you just out-KKKed the KKK. The most insidious and destructive of all discrimination is that of lowered expectations.This form of discrimination promoted by liberals not only ruins any culture or race its practiced on, it damages and puts at risk the entire society at large.
The most insidious and destructive of all discrimination is that of lowered expectations.This form of discrimination promoted by liberals not only ruins any culture or race its practiced on, it damages and puts at risk the entire society at large.
one more time

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Let's hear it again!
Kallark27

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

As a Native American l\ligger, I propose the Washington Redskins be properly named the Washington l\liggers, since 90% of the players are Apefrican Americoons, as well as the population of Washington, N.C. (l\ligger City).
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I meant to add that most "N's" don't claim anything. Most BLACK people claim to be American Indians. A "l\ligger" is defined partly as an ignorant person. You totally fit the bill.
Hey KFART you just showed your true colored no pun intended most kneegets,can't claim anything except free entitlements the well is running dry for you're lazy azz ghetto dwelling free loaders and by the way who gives you the right to call anyone ignorant now I will let you get back to swinging around on the tire swing your favorite pastime. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule you mambo liver lip c00n.Bwwwwwwwa
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Chet he is married to Woopy Jewberg can you just image what those poor little chimps look like.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Rotflmao honk! Honk!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Hoover Niebold wrote:
http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/ 2013/05/senate-agriculture-com mittee-food-stamps-discriminat ion
This reminds me of a brilliant Jimmy Norton quote from the Mel Gibson tapes era. After he said the whole "raiped by a pack of ni****s" thing Jim said:

Jimmy Nordenburger said:

If you're raiped by a pack of black guys and you call them ni****s, are you bad or are they worse for RAPING YOU?! What people are basically saying here is: "Don't call the rapists a racial epithet."

It's like, who cares if more black rapists and murderers are affected by this than white rapists or murderers? THEY ARE FUCKING RAPISTS ANDMURDERERS!!!
Dead Rodney King

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Caaaan't weeeeee aaaaalll jujujujst gegeget aaaaalong?

Yes Rodney, we can, because the only GOOD l\ligger is a DEAD l\ligger, like you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,701 - 12,720 of18,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 min Decide what 4,837
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 24 min Republican idiots 200,196
white flight 37 min NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
How the Civil Rights Act of 1964 changed America 1 hr Abdurratln 96
L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) 4 hr Crowe 115
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr 21 and over 15,909
Six years after girl's slaying, grief remains f... (Jun '10) 5 hr MrSaravia 31
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 10 at 4:06PM PDT

•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE